March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
1 members (Travis S), 251 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,373
Posts543,976
Members14,389
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
old colonel #474707 03/11/17 11:44 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: old colonel
Ed, is your question acts like bait for bad manners. If so, I guess it worked

What the hell does that totally incoherent statement above mean Gladys Kravitz... I mean old colonel?

Originally Posted By: tudurgs
Ed - have you been to a trap or sporting clays competition lately? Have you noticed how many shooters have adjustable comb stocks to customize stock fit?

Certainly, Ed has noticed that many competition guns, be they O/U's or Semi's, have adjustable combs or buttplates. And anyone associated with guns who is as old as Ed has seen or heard what moses posted about gun fit, and the shooter's eye being the rear sight, no matter what type of shotgun you have. After all, Ed is a long-time internet gun dealer, not some 18 year old neophyte. But we all need to understand his real motivation for posing his question is most likely a feigned interest in double guns in order to distance himself from his frequent anti-2nd Amendment and anti-hunting statements. He was so proud of them when he posted them that I'm pretty sure he would want to see them again. Just my personal opinion, based upon his own words, of course:

Originally Posted By: ed good
well keith, for me, all semi automatic hand guns with quick change mags are too dangerous...

and why would any sane person carry around a semi auto hand gun, unless he fears an insane person with a semi auto hand gun?

recognize that there are too many guns in too many hands...reduce those numbers and gun related violence will also be reduced...it is as simple as that...too much of anything is not good.

some view the current version of a well regulated militia as your local unarmed volunteer fire department...augmented by your local armed town police force.

what used to be militia is now your state's national guard, which is under the command of your state's governor... and your state guard is subject to call up and command of the president of the united states...

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

ed good #474708 03/11/17 11:58 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith, your posts are a one trick pony with repastes

Contary to the focus of your post, we know Ed, good and bad without your ever present vitriol.

God Bless-you,

Edit: Contrary to the focus of your post, we know Ed good and bad without your ever present vitriol.

Further edit: PS I doubt my errors confused your rapier wit or lack of restraint in posting a reply, as you never seem to be able to hold back and let stuff go.

Last edited by old colonel; 03/12/17 02:39 AM.

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
old colonel #474709 03/12/17 12:17 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Contary to the focus your post, we know Ed, good and bad without your ever present vitriol.

God Bless-you,

Is "Contary" a word Gladys... I mean old colonel? And do you always answer questions about one totally incoherent statement by making yet another totally incoherent statement? Or has your anal sphincter cut off all blood flow to your brain? So sorry you see vitriol in all of my posts, even as you rush to make lame excuses for anti-2nd Amendment Trolls.

Aren't you glad you made the decision to harass me? How's that working out for you?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

ed good #474710 03/12/17 12:47 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Anger issues Kieth....... Here's Help

Last edited by Bob Blair; 03/12/17 12:49 AM.
ed good #474712 03/12/17 12:57 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Stan,
I think that premounting a gun obviates the need for best shotgun fit. But competing in FITASC sporting clays or wild bird hunting convinces me a well fit gun fit really helps a lot. What I don't understand is how it ever came about to have premounted guns in any shotgun competition. It takes away such a nice portion of the skills required to be the best shooter.

ed good #474713 03/12/17 01:05 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

No thanks Bob. I'm a happy guy... even happier since Inauguration Day. Maybe you should direct your help to Mrs. Kravitz... I mean old colonel. He's so consumed with anger that he sees vitriol where there is nothing but legitimate questions about totally incoherent statements made by him, or direct verbatim anti-gun quotes made by Ed. But in spite of his apparent mental deficiencies, he can at least spell my name correctly... which is more than can be said for you.

By the way, I wouldn't think of clicking on your link. Who knows what sort of sick website or virus I'd be redirected to?

Jerry V Lape #474714 03/12/17 01:05 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Jerry V Lape
Stan,
I think that premounting a gun obviates the need for best shotgun fit. But competing in FITASC sporting clays or wild bird hunting convinces me a well fit gun fit really helps a lot. What I don't understand is how it ever came about to have premounted guns in any shotgun competition. It takes away such a nice portion of the skills required to be the best shooter.

I agree also.

keith #474716 03/12/17 02:13 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith

Contary to the focus your post, we know Ed, good and bad without your ever present vitriol.

God Bless-you,

Is "Contary" a word Gladys... I mean old colonel? And do you always answer questions about one totally incoherent statement by making yet another totally incoherent statement? Or has your anal sphincter cut off all blood flow to your brain? So sorry you see vitriol in all of my posts, even as you rush to make lame excuses for anti-2nd Amendment Trolls.

Aren't you glad you made the decision to harass me? How's that working out for you?

Thank you for pointing out my grammatical ommission.

You are always so very reserved and classy in your posts.

Last edited by old colonel; 03/12/17 02:15 AM.

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
ed good #474717 03/12/17 02:25 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Thanks for noticing Mrs, Kravitz... I mean old colonel. But I'm shocked that you forgot your disingenuous blessing. Tell me, was it very difficult to formulate a coherent one sentence reply? Or did you have to get some help with that?

I'm guessing you had help from Mr. Kravitz.

EDIT: OK Gladys... I mean old colonel, you had a good thing going, but went and ruined it by adding a second sentence. Incoherent statements and frequent gross spelling errors are not grammatical omissions. Check your dictionary please.

ed good #474718 03/12/17 02:26 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Bless you for your kindness and good manners

Then again, was there any?

Last edited by old colonel; 03/12/17 02:27 AM.

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.