March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
6 members (Argo44, Little Creek, SKB, DaveB, gunmaker, 1 invisible), 788 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,010
Members14,391
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: dal
There are 1.7 billion of 'them' CB. You and the boys better get started. I hope you are the first one to take action, and prove that your not all talk and no action. Start with your closest neighbor. Go ahead CB do it. Oh, and start forcing your kids and grand kids to take action too.

Well we all know you do not have the moral conscience to 'actually' take action CB, because we all know you really don't agree with some here.

Dal, I'm not exactly sure what "action" you think I personally should take or am advocating.

What I am advocating is our government take the harshest measures when confronted by terrorism. That means executing the perps and deporting all family members. Immediately. It also means closing the border to those Muslims who have no interest in joining the modern world because of their fundamentalist beliefs.

And deporting those we have allowed in who step off the straight and narrow immediately. That means no woman in a black bag following 5 paces behind, no female genital mutilation, no imam at the local mosque advocating violent takeover of the corrupt and immoral west.

I have never advocated the extermination of Muslims, only the removal of any hint of objection to our way of life from immigrants. Don't like it....don't come here.

Last edited by canvasback; 06/05/17 12:16 PM.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

The extremist's theology gives them an automatic place in heaven, if they are killed in carrying it out. What we need to do is study the religion and find out what will, in their mind, keep them out of heaven. Then, we have to make them understand that when they are killed in an attack, they will be prevented from going to heaven and receiving their 72 virgins. This will require us to withstand the liberal's insistence that they be handled in accordance with their religion.
Mike

dal Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Mostly agree CB. I would also make arrests under reasonable grounds more leanient. Paris has for example, 1500 people on a terrorist watch list. Seriously! Pick them up and remove them a.s.a.p. I dispise the fact that KNOWN gangsters, mobsters, drug dealers and other urban terrorists walk freely until they get caught in the act.

Last edited by dal; 06/05/17 12:07 PM.

Life is too short to have a 'hate on' for so many things or people. Isn't it?
Sidelock
Sidelock

Mostly agree CB. I would also make arrests under reasonable grounds more leanient. Paris has for example, 1500 people on a terrorist watch list. Seriously! Pick them up and remove them a.s.a.p. I dispise the fact that KNOWN gangsters, mobsters, drug dealers and other urban terrorists walk freely until they get caught in the act.

I believe in due process but I also believe in profiling.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
dal Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Yup.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I just spent 3 weeks shooting and touring in central Europe. I got in this morning.
I was outside Manchester when the bombing occurred, then I was in Paris when the knife attacks occurred.

I am still processing my experience.

Over all, at this time anyway, I enjoyed the trip.
When I was able to suspend reality, it was very good.

I can say, as an American traveler, We (the typical US citizen) are not European. Our two societies have evolved along different paths.
Do not project whatever your personal viewpoints are onto the European people. To make pronouncements about what amounts to another ethnic cleansing on a website is ignorant.

In case you can't remember, We backed the Muslims when the Serbs started murdering them about 30 years ago.

Continental Europe is a mixed society that slaughtered 50 million of their own residents about 75 years ago. Their daily lives bear no resemblance to ours. Their aspirations are not American aspirations.
They live in apartments, in cities, by and large. They pay high taxes, they ride public transportation. They have health clinics. Trains are a blessing when they go where you want them to.
The population seems mostly young. And very tolerant.

They do not like having squads of soldiers carrying automatic weapons, walking all over Paris. As an American, where that is forbidden, it's an eye opener.
Experiencing a mobilization while photographing the Eiffel tower, seemed surreal. First Sirens, then shouting, squads aggregating, troops deploying, orders being shouted.
People being crowd managed.

It's like an endless Jason Bourne movie.
FWIW, The subway walls are touting Noomi Rapace as the new female Jason Bourne.

The people of Europe are not going to start killing their Moslem neighbors on tv for the enjoyment of cowboy Americans.

Again, it's a mixed, diverse, culturally accepting, generally tolerant, society.

Out there doing it best I can.
Sidelock
Sidelock

....I would also make arrests under reasonable grounds more leanient. Paris has for example, 1500 people on a terrorist watch list. Seriously! Pick them up and remove them a.s.a.p. I dispise the fact that KNOWN gangsters, mobsters, drug dealers and other urban terrorists walk freely until they get caught in the act.

Seriously, you better get started. I hope you're the first to take action and not just talk about it. Start with all your neighbors, and throw your kids and grandkids in just for laughs. Well, we all know here that your feelings just won't allow you take action, because of the cancer of pc. Just kidding, it's only a little 'small' talk.

dal Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Good post CZ. More people should travel.

Not voting liberal will be my first step.

Last edited by dal; 06/05/17 01:02 PM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: ClapperZapper
....Continental Europe is a mixed society that slaughtered 50 million of their own residents about 75 years ago. Their daily lives bear no resemblance to ours. Their aspirations are not American aspirations.
They live in apartments, in cities, by and large. They pay high taxes, they ride public transportation. They have health clinics. Trains are a blessing when they go where you want them to.
The population seems mostly young. And very tolerant....

....The people of Europe are not going to start killing their Moslem neighbors on tv for the enjoyment of cowboy Americans.

Again, it's a mixed, diverse, culturally accepting, generally tolerant, society.

So, the faux euro outrage is just piped over here to make money off of the blood thirsty American pig? I would bet that family, friends and close acquaintances of the victims would hurt just like any ole crude American. I'd bet the folks that escaped injury but were present will be haunted by nightmares like any ole unsophisticated American. Good to hear they've come to accept these routines.

Sidelock
Sidelock

My observations are just that.
The UK isn't going to suspend the rule of law to accommodate
American bloodlust.

It's quite strange making an effort to talk to people on the continent and hearing the same questions asked of me over and over. They clearly see the US as afar more dangerous, far more violent, place, than their own communities.
I suppose many there are as work hardened regarding terrorist attacks, as we have become to our own urban murder rates.

Out there doing it best I can.
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.