March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
7 members (Marc Ret, Ian Forrester, SKB, eightbore, cpa, 1 invisible), 329 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,000
Members14,391
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sidelock
Sidelock

James, what you're advocating is what Canada has now, all constitutional within the rule of law, applicable to all, including immigrants. The slammer if you and I are convicted, deportation for any immigrant. We don't discriminate on religion, and apparently not the Americans under their constitution.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: ClapperZapper
....It's quite strange making an effort to talk to people on the continent and hearing the same questions asked of me over and over. They clearly see the US as afar more dangerous, far more violent, place, than their own communities.
I suppose many there are as work hardened regarding terrorist attacks, as we have become to our own urban murder rates.

I'd think it would be possible to point out how our cultures aren't so different after all. Maybe, they could understand that the same agendas that created urban toilets, created their slam-n-slash? They are fortunate in that they are free of urban ghettos to steer clear of.

I don't think it's unreasonable to note that cultures are different. It seems to me to be a 'discussion' about tolerance. My hope would have been that you said joe continental average is getting fed up, but apparently not.

GLS Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Don't underestimate the toughness and character of a nation island that had 30,000 civilians killed and 50,000 injured in an 8 months period of time in London during The Blitz of 1940.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
James, what you're advocating is what Canada has now, all constitutional within the rule of law, applicable to all, including immigrants. The slammer if you and I are convicted, deportation for any immigrant. We don't discriminate on religion, and apparently not the Americans under their constitution.

No King, what I'm advocating is not what we have now.

We have our PM Trudeau virtue signalling with every public statement, working hard to bring over as many barely vetted Muslims as he can. We do not have capital punishment, we do not deport family members of terrorists. We protect the right of Muslim men to treat their women in the most degrading and soul destroying way. We protect the right of imams to preach against all that has created the society we now live in. We encourage an anti western mindset by holding up our now discredited "multicultural" society as somehow to be aspired to.

This is a cancer and rather than cutting it out and undergoing chemo and radiation, we are nurturing it's growth. Total insanity.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: GLS
Don't underestimate the toughness and character of a nation island that had 30,000 civilians killed and 50,000 injured in an 8 months period of time in London during The Blitz of 1940.

When the shit hits the fan, I want these guys on my side!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-94w8lTN3e8Q/UX...ndonBlitz_2.jpg

Last edited by canvasback; 06/05/17 01:57 PM.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Most urban murders are business related, drug business related. Turf wars, attempts to grab cash or drugs in hopes of a quick score or setting accounts for over due payment or perceived personal slights. To outsiders it seems random but to insiders it does not. In some ways it's street justice not crime. To them. To outsiders overseas it must seem like the Wild West fiction but if you don't go into the .000001% of areas which heavy drug trade happens the US is no more unsafe than Africa is from lion attacks.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I used to see it that way Jon.
Then my SIL, who is a young person of the world, suggested that I should look at the stats for where they live, and then stats for where I live.

I started thinking about whether there was any truth behind the Euro view of the US.

http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Netherlands/United-States/Crime

Out there doing it best I can.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Trudeau is signalling generosity and responsibility to take in refugees and immigrants on a gnat's scale compared to the Europeans who have them in the millions. Canada does not have capital punishment as most civilized societies. We do not deport family members because we do not apply it to innocent Canadians. We do not protect the "right" to abuse Muslims or of any other faith or any person; it's against the law. Some Canadians admire our multicultural experiment, as I do, some don't but that's with everything in a democratic society. We're not doing badly by it; Canada lead every G7 country economically in 1st quarter.The young and old hereabouts think Trudeau was made in heaven. I didn't vote for him.

dal Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

King what would do with someone on the terror watch list? A canadian muslim that goes to Libya and is high risk? Just keep watching them until they do something unspeakable, or interveen and stop something from happening?

To many times I hear that the terrorists were 'known to authorities'.

Life is too short to have a 'hate on' for so many things or people. Isn't it?
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Trudeau is signalling generosity and responsibility to take in refugees and immigrants on a gnat's scale compared to the Europeans who have them in the millions. Canada does not have capital punishment as most civilized societies. We do not deport family members because we do not apply it to innocent Canadians. We do not protect the "right" to abuse Muslims or of any other faith or any person; it's against the law. Some Canadians admire our multicultural experiment, as I do, some don't but that's with everything in a democratic society. We're not doing badly by it; Canada lead every G7 country economically in 1st quarter.The young and old hereabouts think Trudeau was made in heaven. I didn't vote for him.

Trudeau is an intellectual lightweight, an emperor with no clothes and his government is charging headlong into disasters of every type.

The fact that European nations are committing social and cultural suicide is no reason for us to follow.

I'm suggesting the threat to our civilization is different now that at any time in the recent past and we are fools for not recognizing it and taking appropriate steps.

I'm saying we should re-instate capital punishment to deal with terrorists.

I'm saying we should change our laws to deport anyone who had anything to do with a Islamic terrorist as a method of indicating to those people just how serious we take the problem and intolerant we are towards those who would drag us back to the stone age.

You probably don't see this much in Antigonish but it's a little more common in the GTA. the black bags shuffling around behind the western dressed Islamic man. It's disgusting and despite it being a CULTURAL habit, not a RELIGIOUS habit, the abusers hide behind freedom to practice their religion as a legal defense.

Young people in my area and your area have the freedom to be stupid and admire Trudeau. I can't help youthful ignorance.

Multiculturalism is a disaster, as is the far reaching, ever grasping nanny state that promotes it.

You voted for an even bigger idiot, Elizabeth May. I can't help that either.

And finally, my response was to indicate to you and anyone else reading this that despite your initial assertion, those things I was advocating are not the current law of the land in Canada.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.