May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
6 members (RWG, JDH, PALUNC, FallCreekFan, Argo44, 1 invisible), 184 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,536
Posts546,011
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12
Sidelock
Sidelock

harm: as i recall, obummer tried to pull off something like that, but it/he got shot down...

Last edited by ed good; 10/05/17 03:26 PM.

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

Yes Paul, the Obama administration took away the firearms ownership rights of senior citizens who gave power-of-attorney for children, etc. to handle their financial matters. The rules were finalized just before Christmas 2016. And they also wanted to strip away the rights of ex-soldiers who were diagnosed with PTSD after serving combat tours in Iraq and Afghanistan.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/44...mendment-rights

But we don't see either of those groups involved in mass shootings. Meanwhile, Liberal democrats do not wish to profile Muslim extremists or do anything about anti-depressant medications with deadly suicidal/homicidal side effects, and they don't wish to take the most common-sense measures to stem the flow of illegal narcotics and criminal illegal alien gangbangers into the U.S. from Mexico.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

keet: are you now suggesting that those being treated with anti-depressant medication be denied their second amendment rights?

and what are the common-sense measures to stem the flow of illegal narcotics and criminal illegal alien gangbangers into the U.S. from Mexico that liberals oppose?

Last edited by ed good; 10/05/17 03:35 PM.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

nra, aka npa may have seen the writing on the wall...

Last edited by ed good; 10/05/17 03:39 PM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: ed good
keet: are you now suggesting that those being treated with anti-depressant medication be denied their second amendment rights?

Where did you ever see me say such a thing Ed? I am saying that these drugs cause obvious and deadly side effects, and it may be time to remove them from the marketplace. We sure don't seem to be any better off with them as compared to the time before they were introduced and over-prescribed in the late 1980's.

But I can understand how a mental defective such as you could easily misinterpret what I post here. I repeated the common sense measure of a border wall to stem the flow of illegal narcotics and dangerous illegal alien gangbangers several times. Just how thick is your skull Ed? If there is anyone in this country that is too mentally deficient to own guns, it is you Ed. Now how about answering my other questions about the non-gun methods used by mass murderers, and how giving up our gun rights would stop them?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith

If you have been an NRA member since the 1960's, you ought to remember what happened when the NRA gave in to the anti-gunners in 1968.

I was a NRA member in 1968 & I think the NRA prevented the the GCA 1968 from being worse than it was & to their credit they worked hard for years to get some of the more onerous provisions of the GCA of 1968 overturned.

A repeat of the 1968 GCA or something worse is what I'm concerned about. Most time you have to give something to get something & I don't think we would be giving up much by putting "bump stocks" & similar devices & magazines with capacity close to those of belt fed weapons under NFA rules in exchange for National concealed carry reciprocity, removing sound suppressors from NFA status & gaining a little credibility with the non shooting voters.

National concealed carry reciprocity is going to be a tough one but you have to start somewhere.

Also, you are "preaching to the choir" on the drug issue (legal & otherwise). That & prohibition are good examples of why making things illegal doesn't solve the problem but you also have to remember that to many people "perception is reality" so sometimes you have to give up some things that don't really matter to keep them happy & get the important things done.

Last edited by Brittany Man; 10/05/17 03:50 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

well keet...there you go again...

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: ed good
....once again, i ax, tell us your solutions to our growing problem of mass murder via firearms?

Crunch the numbers ed. More people more problems, nothing a little planned parenthood couldn't fix, eh? My proactive solution would be a minimum, skin in the game, income tax that fluctuates based on unforeseen circumstances. Maybe then, neighbors and communities would get back in the business of cleaning up their own garbage, because they don't want to pay for terrible results and lip service.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Thanks for the reply and link earlier.

Last edited by Nick. C; 10/05/17 03:49 PM.

Rust never sleeps !
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.