April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
6 members (Karl Graebner, Fudd, jake van dyke, ClapperZapper, SKB, bushveld), 467 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,470
Posts545,149
Members14,409
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 23 24
dal Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Tamid
"We've already 'discussed' what transplanted cali dems are doing to Western Montana. Good folks, salt of the earth, or filthy rich progressives putting property values out of the reach of your grandkids. "

I'm from Canada and each year hunt turkey in western Montana. I couldn't agree more with the above statement. The transplants from Cali are less than likeable and some are down right disagreeable. Haven't had one let me hunt on their land and one got real nasty and sicked the border patrol on us.

The area is real nice and one year I spent some time looking at investing in a property. I soon came to realize the prices were quite inflated and I backed off.

those darn Montana folk have got to stop selling land to those cali folks.
same problem in Ontario. the country folk keep selling land to city folk...then complain that city folk are ruining the country side. as for driving up prices...start selling the land at half the going rate so country kids can afford it!

Life is too short to have a 'hate on' for so many things or people. Isn't it?
Sidelock
Sidelock

While the future does not look particularly promising I would wait until after mid-term elections to see how the things are shaping up. I will not try to give anyone advice on this, but I will only look at guns to buy for which commercial ammunition is readily available at local level.

If it makes you fill better you can stop buying products coming out of California.
I went shopping and ended up buying good number of local products including: milk, quail eggs, duck eggs, buckwheat honey, rye bread, bacon,.....The strained tomatoes came from Italy mineral water from Slovenia, canned sprats from Latvia and yogurt from Canada. Remember many on here live here which means we live in one of the 50 smaller countries comprising one large one so whenever possible be sure to buy products made in your own state first. The first allegiance should ALWAYS go to the state of your primary residence.

Sidelock
Sidelock

But you don't really buy guns Jagermeister. You merely put them on Layaway or 24 hour hold. Then you lie to us and tell us about your new acquisition, but later back out of the deal without taking possession of the gun.

With that Remington 870 Police Magnum pump gun, you went so far as to tell us how effective the recoil pad was on a gun you never actually shot. That's why it's so amusing to see yo repeatedly making posts about buying up all of the bismuth shotshells at your local Cabelas. You don't even hunt.

Post #476286 3/27/17
Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
At one time or another but not at same time I had several guns on layaway. A 20ga Ithaca NID, Ithaca Deluxe Solid Rib ca.1955, 16ga Browning Citori, Remington 870 Police Magnum. I have chosen not to complete sale on any of those. My last gun I bought was 16ga Remington 1100 with 26" barrel.

And you still don't own even one lousy double gun. But you still feel the pathetic need to be an internet pretender. Your presence in this thread is appropriate however, because you are another Libtard who proudly voted for Obama and other anti-gun Democrats, but are too stupid to make the connection between that, and gun control and ammunition bans.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith

That's why it's so amusing to see yo repeatedly making posts about buying up all of the bismuth shotshells at your local Cabelas. You don't even hunt.

Depending on candidate sometimes I vote for Democrat and sometimes for Republican depending which will likely serve my interests better.

Oh yes this morning I bought seven boxes of #5s for $106.07.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister

Depending on candidate sometimes I vote for Democrat and sometimes for Republican depending which will likely serve my interests better.

Oh yes this morning I bought seven boxes of #5s for $106.07.

Sure you did Jagermeister! Lot's of people who don't hunt, and who are planning to move back to the Old Country are stocking up on bismuth shotshells.

I don't believe your crap about sometimes voting for Republicans either. The only way Obama served anyone's interests is if they were an illegal alien or a welfare case... which may apply to you, come to think of it. You've been a reliable supporter of anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats for as long as you've made political commentary here. You bashed Trump numerous times prior to the election. It was only after he won that you began claiming that you voted for him. Do you really think you can repeatedly lie to us, and still have a shred of credibility?

Well, people do have short memories. That's why I help you by frequently reminding everyone about the many lies you post here. No need to thank me.

Now try to stay on topic and stick to how Libtards like you screwed up hunting and shooting in Kalifornia.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Here's something else to chew on: Effective January 1, a new California law forbids employers from giving voluntary consent allowing an immigration enforcement officer to enter a "nonpublic area of a place of labor" unless the officer has a judicial warrant.
http://reason.com/volokh/2017/12/31/can-california-stop-employers-from-conse

Quote:
The new law, called the Immigrant Worker Protection Act, includes the following new text:

Quote:
(a) Except as otherwise required by federal law, an employer, or a person acting on behalf of the employer, shall not provide voluntary consent to an immigration enforcement agent to enter any nonpublic areas of a place of labor. This section does not apply if the immigration enforcement agent provides a judicial warrant. . . .

(c) This section shall not preclude an employer or person acting on behalf of an employer from taking the immigration enforcement agent to a nonpublic area, where employees are not present, for the purpose of verifying whether the immigration enforcement agent has a judicial warrant, provided no consent to search nonpublic areas is given in the process.

I guess the "public"/"nonpublic" distinction is to let them eat in restaurants and buy gas and such, in the "public" parts of the businesses.

fiery, dependable, occasionally transcendent
Sidelock
Sidelock

There were 903 new laws that went into effect in CA a couple days ago. 99.9% of them are complete bullshit. They do this every year, and it just gets worse.

Sidelock
Sidelock

We do have a glut of mega-rich folks from elsewhere who buy great tracts of land here, build their trophy homes. and try to fence the rest of us out. They're often surprised to learn that the peons have access to the trout steams they thought they'd bought. Montana is not Texas. Our public lands make recreation available to everyone. We're a red state, but we value what we have enough to defend it against the Conservaturds who would sell it to the highest bidder.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

It appears that you choose to keep going off-topic, and wish to keep telling lies about which party and political system is most apt to oppress, restrict, or infringe upon gun and hunting rights Bill.

So here's a replay of my post from earlier this morning, which you predictably avoided like the plague. Libtards and Fudd's like you are not part of the problem Billy. You really are the problem.

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Yes, the 1%ers pay a lot of taxes. Why the hell shouldn't they since they own all the wealth? It isn't possible to wring more taxes from those who don't have a pot to piss in. I don't have any interest in defending the Clinton Foundation except to ask if Donald Trump has done anything comparable to alleviating human suffering around the globe.

No Bill, Donald Trump doesn't run a multi-billion dollar money laundering operation like the anti-gun Clinton's you admire so much. Here's a bit of information about how Bill and Hill are "alleviating human suffering..."

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/43...nton-foundation

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/05/clinton-foundation-haiti-117368

But why bother? It's already well established that you aren't the least bit interested in facts. I'm still waiting for an apology after you alluded to the notion that I was lying about the lubrication of MMC Checkering Tools. Or you could back up your sleazy comment about me by accepting my challenge to a very substantial wager. But that would require a spine and some courage of convictions which you are seriously lacking. And we're still waiting for you to comment on which party was responsible for the 1964 Civil Rights Act, The 1965 Voting Rights Act, the 19th Amendment giving women the right to vote, the OSHA Act protecting workers, etc., etc. You did say that Republicans haven't done a thing for the little guy since Lincoln was President. Are you interested in facts, or are you only interested in telling lies and spreading DNC propaganda?

Well, we all know the answer to that one. Every time you make your political commentary in support of your precious anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats, you get caught telling lies and spreading misinformation. Then you typically slip out the back door when you can't back up your latest pile of bullshit. You can deny it, but anyone who would be inclined to believe you could see for themselves by going back and reading our little exchange in the "Per Obama: A Failed Presidency" thread from 12/2016. You can go here and follow our little exchange where you engaged in your usual dishonesty about the Republicans, beginning with your post # 465322, and ending with my final response in post #465419.

http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=465322&page=12

...And then you put your tail between your legs and ran off as you have done so often. I could re-post more of it here for you if you'd like everyone to see what a dishonest Liberal Left turd you are. But then everyone would see that you are only interested in your agenda driven bullshit.

The topic is Kalifornians who allowed their gun rights to be screwed with by Libtard Democrats and Fudd's like you Bill. Try to stay on topic.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
We do have a glut of mega-rich folks from elsewhere who buy great tracts of land here, build their trophy homes. and try to fence the rest of us out. They're often surprised to learn that the peons have access to the trout steams they thought they'd bought....

Mega-rich and peons? Aren't we talking about dems who're all on the same page, not class warfare? No kool-aid here, just one agenda for the future. I wonder how many years it's been since peons have been sent to the back of the hunting bus by knowing which doors not to knock on and ask?

Page 5 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 23 24

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.