March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (SKB, HalfaDouble, Jimmy W, earlyriser, 1 invisible), 386 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,009
Members14,391
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 6 23 24
Sidelock
Sidelock

Yes, the 1%ers pay a lot of taxes. Why the hell shouldn't they since they own all the wealth? It isn't possible to wring more taxes from those who don't have a pot to piss in. I don't have any interest in defending the Clinton Foundation except to ask if Donald Trump has done anything comparable to alleviating human suffering around the globe.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

"We've already 'discussed' what transplanted cali dems are doing to Western Montana. Good folks, salt of the earth, or filthy rich progressives putting property values out of the reach of your grandkids. "

I'm from Canada and each year hunt turkey in western Montana. I couldn't agree more with the above statement. The transplants from Cali are less than likeable and some are down right disagreeable. Haven't had one let me hunt on their land and one got real nasty and sicked the border patrol on us.

The area is real nice and one year I spent some time looking at investing in a property. I soon came to realize the prices were quite inflated and I backed off.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Calif. Pleeease don't get me started.

As of yesterday, no more mail order ammo of any kind, delivered directly to the customer. It must be shipped to an FFL for delivery. This is an obvious burden for vintage gun users. July 1 of 2019, in order to purchase ammo of any kind, you will have to buy a license for a $50 fee, and for each purchase submit to a thumbprint and background check. The dealer can charge up to $10 to process each transaction. This applies to any quantity of purchase, yes, one cartridge. 2019, will also see a complete 100% lead ban, including game preserves. Individuals, in the business of selling ammo, not guns, are out of business until the DOJ figures how to regulate them under the new law. I could go on, but as you can see Ca. is a lost cause when it comes to enjoying your second amendment rights without hassle. A couple more years until retirement, and you will see a trail of dust (do to the draught)as I exit this Lib. hell hole.

How about this one, Governor Moonbeam just announced, that if you are a convicted felon illegal alien, you will be pardoned, so as not to be required to be handed over to the Feds. Illegal, pardoned, US citizen, rot in jail.

HWK
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Tamid
"We've already 'discussed' what transplanted cali dems are doing to Western Montana. Good folks, salt of the earth, or filthy rich progressives putting property values out of the reach of your grandkids. "

I'm from Canada and each year hunt turkey in western Montana. I couldn't agree more with the above statement. The transplants from Cali are less than likeable and some are down right disagreeable. Haven't had one let me hunt on their land and one got real nasty and sicked the border patrol on us.

The area is real nice and one year I spent some time looking at investing in a property. I soon came to realize the prices were quite inflated and I backed off.

Not just Montana, they have pretty much ruined where I live as well, they sell their inflated California property, though I don't know who the hell would actually want to live there, come here and buy property, my own children can't afford top live here now, and the first thing they do is try to turn this little valley into California.

Just a few weeks ago while trying to find a noise in my son's truck we were followed by this guy, a move in from California, he asked us if we were lost, "no just trying to find a noise in the truck" he said ok, people come down here and poach, I said no kidding people come right down here and shoot deer, there are a few deer in the area, he said no they go down there, pointing to the river bottoms, and poach ducks, we tried to explain to him that it is duck season, and it is legal, in his pea sizes brain it was still poaching.

TM

Last edited by TMair; 01/03/18 01:43 AM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Yes, the 1%ers pay a lot of taxes. Why the hell shouldn't they since they own all the wealth? It isn't possible to wring more taxes from those who don't have a pot to piss in. I don't have any interest in defending the Clinton Foundation except to ask if Donald Trump has done anything comparable to alleviating human suffering around the globe.

No Bill, Donald Trump doesn't run a multi-billion dollar money laundering operation like the anti-gun Clinton's you admire so much. Here's a bit of information about how Bill and Hill are "alleviating human suffering..."

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/43...nton-foundation

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/05/clinton-foundation-haiti-117368

But why bother? It's already well established that you aren't the least bit interested in facts. I'm still waiting for an apology after you alluded to the notion that I was lying about the lubrication of MMC Checkering Tools. Or you could back up your sleazy comment about me by accepting my challenge to a very substantial wager. But that would require a spine and some courage of convictions which you are seriously lacking. And we're still waiting for you to comment on which party was responsible for the 1964 Civil Rights Act, The 1965 Voting Rights Act, the 19th Amendment giving women the right to vote, the OSHA Act protecting workers, etc., etc. You did say that Republicans haven't done a thing for the little guy since Lincoln was President. Are you interested in facts, or are you only interested in telling lies and spreading DNC propaganda?

Well, we all know the answer to that one. Every time you make your political commentary in support of your precious anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats, you get caught telling lies and spreading misinformation. Then you typically slip out the back door when you can't back up your latest pile of bullshit. You can deny it, but anyone who would be inclined to believe you could see for themselves by going back and reading our little exchange in the "Per Obama: A Failed Presidency" thread from 12/2016. You can go here and follow our little exchange where you engaged in your usual dishonesty about the Republicans, beginning with your post # 465322, and ending with my final response in post #465419.

http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=465322&page=12

...And then you put your tail between your legs and ran off as you have done so often. I could re-post more of it here for you if you'd like everyone to see what a dishonest Liberal Left turd you are. But then everyone would see that you are only interested in your agenda driven bullshit.

The topic is Kalifornians who allowed their gun rights to be screwed with by Libtard Democrats and Fudd's like you Bill. Try to stay on topic.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I don't have any interest in defending the Clinton Foundation except to ask if Donald Trump has done anything comparable to alleviating human suffering around the globe.

Yes
He kept Hillary from being President

Last edited by Bushmaster; 01/03/18 08:26 AM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Bob Cash
Well it's official...

Buying ammunition in California is going to be a problem but you can purchase all the WEED you want.

World would be a better place if Califor'nication fell off in the Pacific ocean....

Sidelock
Sidelock

Rocky Mountain retard...

eeb Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Alleviation of human suffering takes many forms. The left equates this in large part to charity. In 2014 the Trump organization employed over 22,000, according to a 2015 CNN article. In the hospitality industry there is something called a multiplier effect which in this case is 1.4x. The multiplier effect results from jobs associated with his properties, like commercial tenants. This means that the real impact of Trump at year end 2014 was over 30,000 jobs. Not bad. Furthermore, in this country if you dont have a pot to piss in you dont pay income taxes. Only about one half of the population pays income tax. This number will increase as the economy grows and more people are employed. A rising tide lifts all boats. In terms of wringing more taxes from people, just ask our friends from California about how that feels. The libs think there is a bottomless pit of money and all they have to do is raise rates and the money flows. Taxpayer patience and money will eventually run out. I hate these threads because they distract from the real reason we are here, but recent changes in California ammo rules will make felons out of honest men and so the discussion continues.

Sidelock
Sidelock

The only thing the Clinton Foundation has done is line the pockets of the Clintons. Typical phones charity with high overall head providing cushy over paid jobs to friend and family. Since bribery is frowned on they just have the money sent to a "charity" they control. Don't be a kool aid drinker and fall for their claims of doing everything for the children. Everything they ever do is to bring them money and power. Everything.

Page 4 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 6 23 24

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.