May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
7 members (R Reynolds, Jimmy W, Bret Adams, dogon, Drew Hause, Chantry), 260 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,498
Posts545,415
Members14,414
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 24 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 23 24
Sidelock
Sidelock

Well, Bob....
Just remember; the very state legislators(all democrats)that passed these draconian laws concerning ammo sales voted to EXEMPT THEMSELVES from those very same laws. The laws only apply to you peons as the politicians don't have to obey them and the criminals don't obey laws anyway. As long as the lower half of California is liberal nut cases who vote democrat, you are screwed.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Replacement
Quote:
Any hiccup they have can be fixed with fed dollars, right. The only question would be to raise fed taxes on Montanans or print more money.

You are completely wrong. CA sends more tax money to the feds than it ever gets back. We've had this discussion before, and I wish you guys could get it straight....

I didn't check, but I don't think I'm completely wrong, I just didn't add the third option. Raise state taxes and fees yet again. I was responding to Bill, who belittled reducing taxes and belt tightening.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Replacement
Quote:
Any hiccup they have can be fixed with fed dollars, right. The only question would be to raise fed taxes on Montanans or print more money.

You are completely wrong. CA sends more tax money to the feds than it ever gets back.

And that can be said of any state, but I sure see a lot more news about California asking for federal aid than any other state, and any time the federal gov sends them money one way or another it costs the rest of us!

TM

Last edited by TMair; 01/04/18 04:18 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Relax. Once the Bullet Train is finished California will be fine.

Some good information here. You guys should go help with the Brexit negotiations or help the EU set up that defense force.

Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Replacement's noting that California sends more tax revenue to Washington than it gets back is interesting considering what the Trump administration has provided for fire relief. To allocate federal disaster relief along party lines is a new low. But then Trump achieves a new low every day for something or other.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Keith's comment about Al Gore is symptomatic of conservatives self- imposed stupidity and proof of Wonko's point. Climate change is our greatest challenge. To have one of our two political parties officially deny it is an indication that we may, as a society, have lost our collective mind. Mid term elections are coming. Think of them as a national IQ test.

You really are stupid and myopic Billy. I didn't make any comment on Al Gore and climate change. I specifically referenced "Global Warming". Here's my exact words in response to Geo Newbern's off-topic thread about getting an inch of snow in Georgia, only 14 miles from Florida:

Originally Posted By: keith
You might want to forward pictures of it to Al Gore... as evidence of Global Warming.

Note also that Geo said that it was the first time he'd seen it snow there in 30 years. It is hardly the first time for snowfall that far south. I've also looked at U.S. National Weather Service historical data enough to know that CLIMATE CHANGE has been happening as long as they've been collecting records, and periods of unusually hot weather or unusually cold weather are nothing new or remarkable.

But your Liberal Left Democrats are using useful idiots like you to promote the idea that we need to restrict our use of fossil fuels while China, India, and other developing nations pump more CO2 into the air than we ever did. My own Alma Mater, the leading University for Meteorology in the U.S., conspired with East Anglia University in Great Britain to manipulate and falsify climate data to promote this fraud. The Liberal Media was very quiet about that fraud, and let the 2010 Climategate Scandal die down as quickly as possible.

The Republicans do not deny CLIMATE CHANGE. This is yet another of your may lies Billy. CLIMATE CHANGE is as old as the planet, cyclical in nature, and mostly driven by the sun... something beyond our control. There have been times in earth's long history where the CO2 levels were much higher, and we did not spiral into a runaway Global Warming Greenhouse Effect that turned Earth into a wasteland like Mars. I know you won't read this, because you aren't interested in the truth, and are too dumb to comprehend anyway... but for reasonable people, check this article:

http://www.hiltonratcliffe.com/the-myths-of-man-made-climate-change/

I notice you still haven't responded to my very reasonable questions about your serial DNC inspired lies and propaganda Billy. And you still haven't apologized or accepted my challenge to a substantial wager over your sleazy attempt to tar me as a liar over MMC Checkering Tool lubrication. And you are too dumb to stay on topic.

By the way, the figure of how much money Kalifornia sends to the Federal Gov't. and how much it gets in return does not consider the huge social costs we all pay due to Kalifornia importing huge numbers of illegal aliens who suck off of our health and education system, use our infrastructure, and drive down wages and employment opportunities for actual U.S. Citizens.

The topic here is how Libtards like you screwed up Kalifornia and are infringing on the 2nd Amendment by restricting access to ammunition. But you are here only to tell more lies in an attempt to justify your support for anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats. You have the spine, the morals, the convictions, and the brains of a garden slug Billy.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

rocky mtn bill

A good way to get rid of garden slugs is to put a plastic cup of beer by your plants. I learned this when I passed out in my garden while weeding my zucchini and tomatoes and when I came to my cup of beer was full of slugs. Glad I looked before I took a gulp. I solved the problem by planting some cabbage for the slugs. They love it and I don’t have to worry about them getting in my beer. Oh wait. I see kieth said you are a garden slug not that you had garden slugs. Never mind.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Replacement's noting that California sends more tax revenue to Washington than it gets back is interesting considering what the Trump administration has provided for fire relief....

How come all of life is based on getting something. I thought the righteous paid more taxes?

You do know that Montana gets much more fed dollars don't you? Well no it doesn't. All that happens is that there's less folks in Montana. Is it 'fair' to you that kali folks get much larger fed tax deductions than you do because they aren't as financially responsible as your state is?

How come the current AG just announced today that they are reversing a bo policy of not enforcing fed drug law earlier today? I'm not the least bit interested in hearing about how everyone smokes dope anyway. All I'm wondering is why your man bo didn't just work to change fed law? Selective law enforcement based on party lines should highly concern you, shouldn't it? What's your take on it, do you sit around smoking pot all day, or do you look the other way because your party told you to?

Sidelock
Sidelock

lonesome roads, I think I should do the right thing here... and apologize to garden slugs for comparing them to Billy. How bad can garden slugs be if they like beer?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Craigd,

One thing for sure,we,most of the country without high real estate taxes are subsidizing the ones like Kalif and NY who get that deduction for the high tax rate !

"In 1967, speaking in Long Beach, then-Governor Ronald Reagan outlined the guiding principles that would take California down the “right road.” He talked about it as the “road ahead to a better, more responsible, more meaningful life for all our citizens, a life in which they are allowed to develop and pursue their aims and ambitions to the fullest, without the constant interference and domination of big spending, big brother government.”

That is the kind of vision that brought businesses, large and small, to California because it embraced possibility and understood that the lynchpin of progress was to foster prosperity.
Today’s California is virtually unrecognizable.

A state that welcomed job creators now penalizes them.

A state that attracted businesses is now losing them.

A state that enabled millions of working families to prosper is now the one that just takes more and more away from them.

The inescapable reality is that California has lost some of its luster. It still has a world-class economy, but that is a legacy of the past century. Many of today’s best and brightest are looking elsewhere – discouraged by a high cost of living and a tax and regulatory climate that is hostile to entrepreneurship and the free market.

California has twice as many jobless workers as it had five years ago. The state’s income tax rate is the highest in the nation. The corporate income tax rate is America’s fifth highest. Californians pay an additional 53.5 cents per gallon in gas taxes. All-the-while, state government spending grew 35% per capita in just the past ten years.

So what changed? The State’s capital, Sacramento, is now a one Party town. Progressive
Democrats have dominated both houses of the state legislature for more than a decade.

Unchecked, they have legislated, taxed, and regulated with zeal. For this bunch, government is a means to an end. It exists to limit the excesses of the free market, to redistribute wealth, to advance a far-left social agenda.

Hillary For Prison 2018
Page 8 of 24 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 23 24

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.