May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
6 members (bushveld, Jtplumb, skeettx, WJW, Borderbill, 1 invisible), 885 guests, and 7 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,498
Posts545,400
Members14,412
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 24 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 23 24
Sidelock
Sidelock

I don't read any of Keiths ravings,but RMB has it nailed...I imagine its the same old boring stuff...Lots of this tard, and that tard, out of context old quotes..Prattle about about what he says someone said....Keith is a WORDTARD....

Sidelock
Sidelock

Billy, you should know why I repeat many of the same things over and over again. How many times have I asked the same few questions of you in this thread... and you have pretended to ignore them or attempted to divert the discussion away from them.

You are too cowardly and too disingenuous to admit when you have lied or when you have been wrong about me.

Now you want me to answer a questions about the economy and about illiterate dwarfs and illegal Mexicans??? No Billy. That's not how it works. You go back and answer my questions, and maybe I will stop repeating them. I was thinking of asking them in your thread where you were trying to buy a magazine box, spring, and follower for a Model 70 .22 Hornet. I decided to let it go. Next time, I may have to interject in the hope of letting any potential seller know about your support for anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats...

I've already noted that you and Last Dollar are two of a kind when it comes to supporting anti-gun Democrats, so his comments are totally expected. This kind of thread bores him to tears, he says. Yet he is drawn to it like a retarded moth to a flame.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

LGF Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith, I finally took you off Ignore recently because you were behaving like a grownup for a while, and I discovered that you actually have some useful knowledge to impart. However now that you are back to your childish name calling you are also back on Ignore. Maybe you should take up early morning Twitter blasts instead of vomiting all over this site.

To the docs here: what is the proper psychiatric term for people who parade their mental illness in public? Life in Berkeley accustoms one to schizophrenics babbling on street corners, but our pal Keith is different. Is Proctocephalic Personality Disorder recognized in the DSM 5?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
....The country is hopelessly slanted in favor of those who own all the wealth. Earnings are at an all-time high. The market is booming. Employment is growing very slowly. Wages remain stagnant. What is there about that scenario for ordinary people to celebrate? Instead of opposing taxation as theft, why not support the idea of making government smarter and more effective instead of resenting the fact that it exists?....

Hey LD, did he nail it?

I'd ramble on about national unemployment numbers, black unemployment, food stamps, and on and on, but would you keep one thing in mind? He thought b.husane made gov. smarter and more efficient, and he's quite upset hill isn't imposing her brand of smarts on all the dumb folks.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: LGF
Keith, I finally took you off Ignore recently because you were behaving like a grownup for a while, and I discovered that you actually have some useful knowledge to impart. However now that you are back to your childish name calling you are also back on Ignore. Maybe you should take up early morning Twitter blasts instead of vomiting all over this site.

So let's take a look at another disingenuous statement from another Libtard who has issues with telling the truth. LGF says he had me on IGNORE. But while ha was ignoring me, he discovered that I was acting like an adult, and had useful knowledge to share.

It's simply amazing to me that these Libtards can claim to IGNORE someone, yet still see what they are posting. It must have something to do with their veracity and their basic level of honesty and integrity. It provides even more evidence that Liberalism is a mental disorder.

I may have said that before. And Billy still can't bring himself to answer those questions pertaining to his serial lies about Republicans, Conservatives, or attempting to tar me as a liar about something as innocuous as the correct lube for an MMC Electric Checkering tool.

I'd hope anyone contemplating selling him gun parts would consider his support for anti-gun Democrats. At very least, they could impose an up-charge, and use the money to buy a gift NRA membership to some disadvantaged kid. I'm sure Billy would be cool with that!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Craig? I was referring to RMB's comments on Keith only...I try not to read or interpret political stuff. I am busy right now packing to head for Arizona to winter out, and making Pheasant Marsala for supper....Stay well...

Sidelock
Sidelock

When it comes to English ".....lowest tier NON-'entry level O/U & SxS?" one name comes to mind William Baker of Birmingham. He was responsible for design of Vickers Imperial side-lock and Over/Under shotgun using patents 4922, 9768 and 34926. The level of finesse depended on what company finished up the final product. For example O/U from Harrison & Hussey would be very fine gun.

LGF Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith - since you think I am a liberal, let me remind you that the hallmark of a true liberal is open-mindedness and a spirit of intelligent, objective inquiry (in stark distinction to modern progressives, of course). In that spirit, I occasionally checked in when you commented on a purely technical discussion which might be immune to your venom. Which is how I learned that you are actually not as stone stupid as your routine persona here demonstrates. What made you so miserable and vicious? Booze? Coke? Meth? Rush Limbaugh?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Once again LGF, you are responding to me after informing us that you will be IGNORING me. If I should ever decide to IGNORE anyone here, it will be like they are dead. Now if you ask me, engaging in a discussion with someone you claim to be IGNORING is stone stupid.

When I refer to Liberals, I think it is abundantly clear that I am referring to those modern day so-called Progressives who have hijacked the Democrat Party, and turned it into the insane and decidedly anti-gun entity it is today. My referring to them as Libtards and mentally ill should provide a hint that I am not confusing them with Plato or Titus Lucretius.

I don't think I am angry, miserable, or particularly vicious. I do get some kicks from pissing off the Fudd's and Libtards here who used to get away with serial dishonesty and attempting to pass themselves off as being pro-gun while they support and vote for the same kind of anti-gun Liberal Democrats who have more problems with law abiding citizens exercising their 2nd Amendment Rights than they do with unfettered drug use and an invasion by upwards of 20 million illegal aliens. I know... the number has been stuck on 11 million for over a decade, and they are still coming, but we are expected to believe the total has not changed. Such is the dishonesty of the Left.

Last edited by keith; 01/08/18 12:16 AM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: LGF
Keith - since you think I am a liberal, let me remind you that the hallmark of a true liberal is open-mindedness and a spirit of intelligent, objective inquiry (in stark distinction to modern progressives, of course).

Open-mindedness and spirit of intelligent objective inquiry is dangerous to certain groups. The goal is to keep poor in the dark that way they will continue to vote against their own interests. If you enlighten them they will want affordable comprehensive healthcare, living wages, paid maternal leave,......That would seriously affect the bottom line of the top percentage earners of the population.

Page 14 of 24 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 23 24

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.