Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 27 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 26 27
Sidelock
Sidelock

That has got to be one of the gOOfiest things I ever done seen....

Did yo momma slip on that olive oil and drop you on yer head ?

GLS Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
I've always understood that if my gun didn't shoot straight down the road it moved on..

This moving the 10 inch circle away from the aiming point to see the densest part of the pattern is plum damn silly.

I stopped the childish circling jErking (drawing circles and counting holes) about 10 yearz ago....

Since this video was made I've started shooting the 3" Longbeard...

40 yards https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBwjFvWa9Jw

50 yards https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CflAvFFGXIs

jOe, that load is devastating, and correct me if I am wrong, is that lead or high density alloy? And it is reassuring that you left childhood 10 years ago. Gil

Sidelock
Sidelock

The pellet in the Extended Range ammo could easily be crushed into powder with one blow of a hammer.

A copper lead #4 weighed just a tad more than the Extended Range #4...I found that curious but it didn't effect their killing ability.

I shoot the same gun different choke and a 3" #4 copper lead Longbeard shell....with a 3&1/2" 12 #4 and a tight turkey choke the pattern didn't start to play out at 60 yards.

I hate to admit it and don't agree with the Winchesters Ammo companies 65 yard claims but have to admit there is no false advertising.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I have been called a moron in this thread because I hunt with #9 TSS, but it is really unclear to me why.

Is it because TSS is so effective that it isn't sporting to use it?

Or is it because it is totally ineffective and I am gonna lose turkeys if I use it?

It can be one or the other, but it can't be both. I might better understand the error of my ways if I could understand which it is.

GLS Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Then you should have no problem in showing us a photo of the pattern at 40 yards with at least a yard stick visible to show scale.

GLS Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

That has got to be one of the gOOfiest things I ever done seen....

Did yo momma slip on that olive oil and drop you on yer head ?

Words confuse you, but photos shouldn't. You can lead a horse to water, but can't make him think.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: GLS
Then you should have no problem in showing us a photo of the pattern at 40 yards with at least a yard stick visible to show scale.

Would you like the yArdstick in the photo before or after the shot ?

On you or your TSS cult members any attempt to educate you'unz on common sense would be better served by talking to a tree with root rot....

GLS Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: GLS

I could but on you or your cult my attempt to educate you on common sense would be better served by talking to a tree with root rot...

Just do the best you can, Frank. I'm listening. I'm not the one worrying about what others ethically and legally shoot at turkeys. I don't care what you shoot at turkeys as long as legal and ethical. I take back my earlier rock salt comment. That wouldn't be legal or ethical.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: coosa
I have been called a moron in this thread because I hunt with #9 TSS, but it is really unclear to me why.

Is it because TSS is so effective that it isn't sporting to use it?

Or is it because it is totally ineffective and I am gonna lose turkeys if I use it?

It can be one or the other, but it can't be both. I might better understand the error of my ways if I could understand which it is.

Hahahahaha! Perfect Coosa!

Better not confuse them with reason and logic.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
GLS Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

coosa, I'm confused. I thought you were called the idiot and I was called the moron. Maybe it can be both. Or can it? When is the next "cult" meeting? It's your turn to bring the snakes. It's getting harder and harder to find sacrificial virgins. Gil

Page 14 of 27 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 26 27

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.