Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 28 of 39 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 38 39
SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

I 100% acknowledge the potential for abuse Craig....it is exists.

I do not think a clandestine gun registry exists though. That I truly believe.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

But Stevie, you engaged in name calling and insults when you mocked me and said there is no law preventing them from conducting the type of illegal inspection you describe.

Now you are telling us that you simply rolled over and never said a word to anyone about this until you tripped on your ponytail here, and admitted allowing this abuse. You said there was no law... and I provided you the law which applies. If you read the link I provided, there is no new expose story for me to write. The story is already out there except for ostriches and FUDD's who have their heads in the sand or their asses. There have been and are illegal registries and databases containing the information you assured us is the sole providence of the FFL. I know you want to sincerely believe there is no clandestine database or registry, but it has already happened and your inaction only helps it along. Read the link from the Gun Owners of America:

https://www.gunowners.org/news02042013c.htm

You told us that you are an NRA member, but you are totally in the dark about something you have been trying to ridicule me about. If you had really been an active and engaged NRA Member, none of this would be news to you. I don't mind your name calling and trolling one bit though. It all just proves my point about your intentions in this thread. And it has the bonus of proving the hypocrisy of the Manners and Thread Police who only speak up when Conservatives engage in the same behavior. Thanks.

You were wrong again. And once again, you have gone out of your way to defend the actions of devout anti-gunners while you busily search for hot links to show any possible Republican support for new gun laws.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Deepthroat you should go public with your big story. It is HUGE....but I want my cut. 10%, no joke.

I read the link. Interesting opinion but not something I plan on running with. He mentions they are prohibited from Seizing records. They did not seize mine, they photographed them.

You have spent the last day trying for a gottcha moment and failed miserably.

Why don't you just agree with me and say gun control is bad no matter whose idea it is? It is not that hard. Just stop being a partisan sheep for a moment.

Or maybe you think raising the age limit on a long gun is a good idea. It can only be one though. Gun control or we agree?

Here for the meltdowns
keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

That's quite a sound argument you make there Stevie. It seems that what you are saying is that the government can come in to your home or business and copy your financial records, your computer hard drive, and any other confidential personal records you have, and that would be permissible as long as all they take is a copy. That would not be an unreasonable search or seizure in your eyes.

I can understand that for someone as agenda driven as you, the article in the link would be nothing more than mere opinion. I never thought for a moment that you would accept it or consider that your rights and the privacy of your customers has been violated.

I have already said on many occasions that gun control is a bad idea no matter where it comes from. And I've already done more than say raising the age on the purchase of a long gun is a bad idea. I have actually contacted the White House and my elected Representatives to voice that concern. But I can understand how you may have missed that fact when you are too busy looking for hot links to attempt to equate generally pro-gun Republicans with vehemently anti-gun Democrats... and rolling over like a whipped puppy when the Feds violate the law.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Deepthroat,

I'm glad we can agree. I thought you would end up seeing it my way.

You have no right against unreasonable search and seizure of your bound books. Your FFL is a privilege not a right.

Last edited by SKB; 02/28/18 08:40 PM.

Here for the meltdowns
keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Stevie, I would have to put my head up my ass in order to see things your way. That's not going to happen.

Stay warm up there!

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Deepthroat,
Gee I just thought you were against gun control....must be you changed your mind and now want the age limit raised.

Gun control or we both agree.....uncomfortable yet?

Here for the meltdowns
keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB
Deepthroat,
Gee I just thought you were against gun control....must be you changed your mind and now want the age limit raised.

Gun control or we both agree.....uncomfortable yet?

OK Stevie, you've played your immature trolling game long enough. Please show us where I changed my mind about gun control, and where I said I want the age limit to purchase a firearm raised.

How much more proof do we need to see that you are still more interested in disrupting any gun rights thread than making a positive contribution?

You've made numerous baseless charges in this thread, and haven't responded to any of my requests to prove them. And it is obvious that when you cannot come up with an intelligent answer to something like my question about the government making copies of your hard drive, financial records, etc., you resort to the old King Brown tactic of ignoring the tough questions and changing the subject.

I don't know how you manage to do all that trolling with your head so far up your rectum. I am getting uncomfortable. I keep wishing that someone more intelligent and intellectually challenging such as Ed Good would take over for you.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Ok, so we agree that raising the age limit for buying a long gun is a bad idea. I thought you would come around to seeing it my way.

Here for the meltdowns
keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Since you weren't bright enough to catch it all of the other times I said the same thing, I'll just move my post from a few minutes ago down here so you can see it again. And you can also take a stab at the other questions you ran away from---

That's quite a sound argument you make there Stevie. It seems that what you are saying is that the government can come in to your home or business and copy your financial records, your computer hard drive, and any other confidential personal records you have, and that would be permissible as long as all they take is a copy. That would not be an unreasonable search or seizure in your eyes.

I can understand that for someone as agenda driven as you, the article in the link would be nothing more than mere opinion. I never thought for a moment that you would accept it or consider that your rights and the privacy of your customers has been violated.

I have already said on many occasions that gun control is a bad idea no matter where it comes from. And I've already done more than say raising the age on the purchase of a long gun is a bad idea. I have actually contacted the White House and my elected Representatives to voice that concern. But I can understand how you may have missed that fact when you are too busy looking for hot links to attempt to equate generally pro-gun Republicans with vehemently anti-gun Democrats... and rolling over like a whipped puppy when the Feds violate the law.

One other thing Stevie... can you prove this ridiculous statement?

Originally Posted By: SKB

You have no right against unreasonable search and seizure of your bound books. Your FFL is a privilege not a right.

Page 28 of 39 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 38 39

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.