May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
4 members (Skeeterbd, playing hooky, azgreg, 1 invisible), 346 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,516
Posts545,686
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sidelock
Sidelock

I've been useing the jpgbox that Gil suggested for some time and it works as he said.
Karl

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I did not understand what Geo was referring to when he twice mentioned "cuties".
I had a friend open my picture link from his computer and tell me what he saw. He reported presence of add-ons (girly pictures) that were not mine that I consider inappropriate.
I have deleted the link posted earlier and will not use that hosting site again.
I'll try one of the others mentioned.
Bob Jurewicz

Sidelock
Sidelock

I was really just making an observation about the website, not criticizing it. I have no objection at all to cuties; in fact I kind of appreciate them...Geo

Sidelock
Sidelock

Wow, when I right click on builder's picture of an engraved hammer double, a new page opens up from Postimage.org with the same hammergun picture that is surrounded by pictures of young gals with links saying things like "These Steamy Ladies Will Help You Discover What Passion Is", or "These Asian Women Will Make Your Jaw Hit The Floor", or "These Cuties Are Looking For A Man", or "Drop Dead Gorgeous Asian Girls Are Eager To Flirt With You Here".

I've used Postimage.org to post photos before, and never noticed anything like that. I'm not complaining, but I doubt if it would be a good idea to click on those links. However, it is much better than that time Jagermeister posted a link in the old Misfires forum and told us it contained a picture of a gal with a nice chest. It turned out to be a picture of some guy with a hairy chest, which kinda confirmed a lot of what I suspected about Jagermeister. I sure won't ever click on any of his perverted links again. I could overlook the fact that he doesn't own any doubles yet pretends to be an expert on them. But that was inexcusable.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith

I've used Postimage.org to post photos before, and never noticed anything like that. I'm not complaining, but I doubt if it would be a good idea to click on those links. However, it is much better than that time Jagermeister posted a link in the old Misfires forum and told us it contained a picture of a gal with a nice chest. It turned out to be a picture of some guy with a hairy chest, which kinda confirmed a lot of what I suspected about Jagermeister. I sure won't ever click on any of his perverted links again. I could overlook the fact that he doesn't own any doubles yet pretends to be an expert on them. But that was inexcusable.

I kept one very good SxS for myself. Your intuition sucks, but I will say one thing guys like you are one of many great reasons why all gay people should carry handguns and know how to use them. Your great memory is failing you there was a popup of exotic asian women and pic of African-American male in black robe. Get your shit strait.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I have tried every right click in the menu and cannot find any pics of cute girls no matter how hard I try. What a disappointment.

So many guns, so little time!
Sidelock
Sidelock

"Want to set Her Free....", "Drop Dead Gorgeous Asian Girls....", These cuties are looking for a Man...". Not bad. With new mini-computer watches now available I would pass on one hand Swiss watch.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister

I kept one very good SxS for myself. Your intuition sucks, but I will say one thing guys like you are one of many great reasons why all gay people should carry handguns and know how to use them. Your great memory is failing you there was a popup of exotic asian women and pic of African-American male in black robe. Get your shit strait.

Hahaha, that's a good one Jagermeister... advising me to get my shit straight! After months of telling us about your ever changing little inventory of guns which supposedly included one or two short barreled pump shotguns, a couple handguns, a .300 H&H mag rifle, some mysterious aluminum 20 ga.pump, and a rented Chinese .22 rifle... now you expect us to actually believe that you were holding out on us and actually have one very good double? Your bullshit stories might fool some people if you could at least keep your stories straight. But you've been caught in too many lies for me to ever believe you.Why don't you tell us more about your non-reloading reloading or the performance of the recoil pad of that 870 police magnum that you never actually shot because you never actually purchased it?

By the way, I do remember the link you posted in Misfires that had a picture of some guy with a hairy chest after you told us in your broken English typing that "she has nice chest." That's the last time I'll ever click on one of your links. And none of us who looked at it saw any Asian girls either. Nice try. I wish I had saved that post like much of your other B.S. I've saved, but you deleted it before I had a chance.

Builder, all those pictures I mentioned earlier came up on another page after I clicked on the photo of the hammergun you posted in this thread. I'm using my phone right now, but I'm pretty sure it was a right click on the photo that opened a new window on postimage.org which had the girls and the links. Certainly nothing that would interest Jagermeister. I sure am confused about his suggestion about gays and concealed carry guns. Sounds as if something I said hit a little too close to home. Hopefully his toy stuffed animals will calm him down.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Wrong again. The Chinese .22lr Norinco clone of Brno and 20ga Noble 662J are gone. The next piece on the chopping block is the .300H&H Model 70 from late 1950s. First I have to have some fun by shooting about 300 rounds at long range. It would be shame to pass it on w/o correct breaking it in first. I will throw in few boxes of loaded ammo bases & rings to new owner gratis. I will sell the scope separately on "FleaBay". Two others will follow the Winchester S&W 9mm revolver from 1980s and compact Glock pistol w/two 10 round 1 12 round, 1 17 round and 1 33 round magazines. After that happens I will be real happy.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I'll be real happy too. Wackos who imagine shooting guns that are actually on Layaway are too mentally unstable to own any guns. You just make the rest of us look bad and provide ammunition to the anti-gunners.

Better you should stick with your toy stuffed animals... as long as you aren't doing any sick stuff with them. Get all the help your Obama-care plan will cover. Good luck.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.