April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
3 members (Jtplumb, 2 invisible), 1,247 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,469
Posts545,144
Members14,409
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sidelock
Sidelock

jpgbox. You don't have to register just sign in as a guest.
Is easy to use and I have been using for years with never a problem.

AIN'T MUCH A MAN CAN'T FIX
WITH SEVEN HUNDRED DOLLARS AND A THIRTY OUGHT SIX
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
I'll be real happy too. Wackos who imagine shooting guns that are actually on Layaway are too mentally unstable to own any guns. You just make the rest of us look bad and provide ammunition to the anti-gunners.

Better you should stick with your toy stuffed animals... as long as you aren't doing any sick stuff with them. Get all the help your Obama-care plan will cover. Good luck.

Dziadu, wrong again. I could not do my job if I was a "wacko". I use private payer insurance not Obama-care. You should register at TheLiberalGunClub.com and talk to them about guns. You could scare enough of them into buying more guns and help us by having them do our job for us.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: wannagohunting
jpgbox. You don't have to register just sign in as a guest.
Is easy to use and I have been using for years with never a problem.

I used jpgbox to post my last picture on here. It is a simple and easy site to use.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister

Dziadu, wrong again. I could not do my job if I was a "wacko". I use private payer insurance not Obama-care. You should register at TheLiberalGunClub.com and talk to them about guns. You could scare enough of them into buying more guns and help us by having them do our job for us.

C'mon Jagermeister, you know very well that a lot of wackos do their job or go to school until they finally snap. You've given us a lot of evidence that there is something seriously wrong with you. How about acting as if you have owned, shot, and used guns that you never actually owned because they were on Layaway or 24 hour hold, and you never followed through with the purchase? How about telling us lies about your reloading and hunting, and then forgetting those lies and telling us that you do not hunt and never reload? But that story was only two weeks after telling us about your use of Grex polyethylene shot buffer. When you got busted in that lie, you then crafted another lie to cover it up saying that you were merely "repackaging" 20 ga. shotshells with buckshot for home defense... without reloading equipment, and after telling us about having buckets of commercially loaded 12 ga. buck and slug loads.

How about telling us about guns you bought, and even about the performance of the recoil pads on them, but never really purchased? You think repeated lies to us isn't wacko behavior?

First you said these things:

The best pad I have used was on recent 870 Police Magnum. Not sure who makes it for Remington but it is polyurethane pad that is very light, highly effective and does not hang up on clothing like some others. It maybe the same as supercell mentioned above.

I have developed "sweet tooth" for police shotguns. I found another Police Magnum with six shot tube, XS frond sight and Scattergun Technologies rear ghost ring. I wish I could stop buying them, but I can't. I do not know how to stop myself.

But then after forgetting to keep your lies straight, and getting caught in a web of lies, you said these things:

Post #476286 3/27/17
At one time or another but not at same time I had several guns on layaway. A 20ga Ithaca NID, Ithaca Deluxe Solid Rib ca.1955, 16ga Browning Citori, Remington 870 Police Magnum. I have chosen not to complete sale on any of those.

I had bunch of guns I put money on but found something different I liked down the road. There was a Perazzi O/U, Ithaca NID, Ithaca 37 Supreme solid rib, Remington 879 Police Magnum, Browning Citori. I have now cured that problem and no longer put stuff on layaway because it does not work for me. I now put stuff on 24 hour hold. If a man can't make their mind in 24 hours they never will.

Oops, I forgot. You can add 16ga Ugartechea BLE 25" with Churchill "triangular rib" to the five day hold status line. My friend from work ended up with that gun.

And how about a grown man who collects toy stuffed animals?

Post # 451427 on 7/27/16
...I accumulate guns and stuffed toys same as they accumulate paintings, stamps, coins,....

And how about your pathetic need to attempt to portray yourself as some double gun expert when you don't even own any doubles? Thousands of posts on a double gun forum pretending to be something you aren't, and returning for more after getting caught in a web of lies!!! If that ain't wacko behavior, what is?

Sorry you don't like me after I try so hard to help you see that you have a mental problem. The first step to treatment is finally admitting that you have a problem Jagermeister. You don't need any guns... you need a psychiatrist and a padded room.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Oh yes, another one of your pointless rants. I had couple of those 870s one from early 1990s the other ca. 2000 with them solid hard rubber "bumper pads". Not totally useless at least they prevented gun from sliding when the butt was placed against hardwood floor. One was uncommon Wingmaster 870 Supermag the other was parkerized law enforcement type Wingmaster with Scattergun Technologies components. I did place several guns on layaway which I cancelled to buy other items at the gun shop. I have never made claims that I have actually shot the guns I had on layaway.

I did keep one very good shotgun and it happens to have two triggers and two barrels. I luv them hand engraved birdies on side plates and trigger plate as much I luv stuffed animal toys.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Yeah, yeah, we've heard the B.S. stories about those other pump shotguns including one that started out as a military trench gun, but ended up being a short barreled late model 37 Ithaca 12 ga. 3" mag with screw in chokes.

Funny how those guns magically change in your warped imagination. You certainly did tell us about the great performance of the recoil pad on another 870 that you never took out of layaway. So what were you telling us... that it felt good in the gunshop when you shouldered it and imagined actually firing it?

The best pad I have used was on recent 870 Police Magnum. Not sure who makes it for Remington but it is polyurethane pad that is very light, highly effective and does not hang up on clothing like some others. It maybe the same as supercell mentioned above.

You just caught yourself in yet another lie Jagermeister. You mentioned owning a "parkerized law enforcement type Wingmaster with Scattergun Technologies components." But that was one you told us you bought, but later admitted you only had on Layaway and never completed the purchase. now you're back to saying you owned it again.

And you also admitted that you didn't own any doubles, but were on your never ending quest for the perfect gun at the perfect price including the Ithaca 20 ga. NID you never actually bought, the ugly double with the electro-optical sight you never actually bought, and your recent fantasy about a 20 ga Darne. But you have lots of delusions and fantasies, don't you?

Jagermeister's Gun Buying Fantasy

Hey, let's run away from that lie about using Grex to reload shells with buckshot without reloading equipment and claiming you never reload. When you reload in your imagination, is it progressive or single stage?

Post # 472881 on 2/22/17- Thread :" 16 ga loads not filling the hull?"--
I use plastic particles they use in buffered shot. Not sure where I got it from, but it works pretty well. Depending on manufacturer I think it's called Grex or something similar. It fills up the cup a little and provides wonderful cushioning for the shot above it. Very professional.

Post #475337 on 3/17/17- Thread: "Reloading Herter's 16 Gauge Shells from Cabela's"--
Time = money. I always buy factory loads and never re-load for that reason. In free time I like other activities that involve fresh air like hiking, mountain biking, fishing, hunting,.....

Mr. "We" I do not reload shot shells. Repackaging is not equal to reloading.

That's a good one Jagermeister. Does the Grex do a good job of keeping your shells cushioned in the boxes? Why do you have to repackage your shotgun shells anyway? Is it because every other one is positioned backwards in the original box, and it gets confusing when you load your gun? Does the Grex make a mess and get on your clothes when you take shells out of the box? Do people around you at the skeet club you think you have dandruff?

I really like this new recent bullshit story about a high grade double you kept. You told us you didn't own any, but all of a sudden, after your friend King Brown recently embarrassed the hell out of you in a reply to Canvasback by acknowledging your delusional behavior, now you came up with another bullshit story. You disappeared for several days after realizing that even King knows you are full of shit. Then you returned and posted a picture of a double shotgun without a word of comment before disappearing again for several more days. Posting a picture of a gun that belongs to someone else isn't going to fool anybody at this point Jagermeister. You couldn't keep your bullshit straight, and now you can't even keep your lies explaining other lies straight.

Do you really think anyone here believes you Jagermmeister? If you do, now THAT is seriously wacko shit! Why don't you ask King for some advice? He can teach you how to pretend to IGNORE me, change the subject, and slip away for a week or so until some people forget your bullshit.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

The one with the nice polyurethane recoil pad had plastic stock, parkerized finish, two shot Remington extension Scattergun Technologies rear ring and front XS sight. Different Police Magnum from the one I mentioned above. Lighting 20ga load for Noble 662J by dumping shot replacing with less shot plus some Grex on bottom of shot cup is not really reloading in true sense of the word.
According to my records over the years I have owed eight Ithaca 37 shotguns. One was ca. 1941 12ga 30" full with military acceptance marks a gun that was used to train WWII Air Force machine gunners to hit flying target second was Vietnam era Trench gun that was in fact not military shotgun but one sold originally to police department or private citizen. More worthless rants from you.

Sidelock
Sidelock

This is rich Jagermeister. Why didn't you use those same B.S. stories to explain those lies when you first got busted telling them? Why are your stories changing again? You only had one Ithaca model 37 (if we can believe you... which is doubtful) when it magically changed from a military trench gun to a late model short barreled 3" mag with choke tubes. Keep trying. Eventually you may actually convince someone.

Hey, how about that high grade double you are telling us you kept. About a year ago at this time, you were telling us you owned 5 guns plus a rented Chinese .22 rifle, and didn't need any 1100 lb. gun safe. There were two handguns, a .300 H&H mag rifle, and two shotguns. One was a short barreled pump and one was that 20 ga. There was no double in the mix, and you admitted to not owning any doubles for years. Now, since your friend King embarrassed you by acknowledging that you are full of shit and live in a fantasy land of imaginary guns, you concocted this new bullshit story.

Here's an idea... Why don't you claim that you lost it while duck hunting in a blizzard on the ocean, and recently searched for it by scuba diving for it in your 70's, then miraculously located it years later on the ocean bottom, and had it restored. I know a few people here will believe you. Keep digging Bullshitmeister.

Sidelock
Sidelock

"Now, since your friend King embarrassed you by acknowledging that you are full of shit and live in a fantasy land of imaginary guns, you concocted this new bullshit story."

This is trolling, using a falsehood to hurt someone and bring attention to self---and OT. The latter happens with good intentions. This is tiresome and nasty.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown

This is trolling, using a falsehood to hurt someone and bring attention to self---and OT. The latter happens with good intentions. This is tiresome and nasty.

This is OT - - - Tiresome. And disappointing (I didnt have to look anything up).

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.