April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (Fudd, DaveB, Researcher, Mark II, 1 invisible), 450 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,473
Posts545,160
Members14,409
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sidelock
Sidelock

Whatever, ya can't have that bull crapping all over you and NRA, taking self-abasement to a higher level.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith

Did you really know Sidney Crosby, or is he just another of your imaginary acquaintances?

King’s so old the only Crosby he knew was the imaginary Bing. (chirp chirp)

Sidelock
Sidelock

Pretty close on "so old," lonesome, when two of my grandchildren played street hockey with him five-on-one and complained "he always wins."

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Whatever, ya can't have that bull crapping all over you and NRA, taking self-abasement to a higher level.

Is that how you took it King? Gee, your poor reading comprehension is getting progressively worse with age. The little animated bull was added specifically for you and Jagermeister to illustrate what you two contribute here. And we all know that it is you who makes a point of crapping all over the NRA (and our 2nd Amendment) every chance you get. Do you recall this criticism of our NRA along with your absurd and stupid suggestion that they should give in to Obama and then attempt to win back some of our rights at a later time?

Your messages appear as from one who hasn't been involved directly in action of what it takes to beat back grabbers other than a NRA membership. (And that antagonizing NRA comment while the nation mourning was no service to our cause, as I said here at the time. Better that the NRA would consider what Obama proposing and it would respond in good time in the country's best interests etc.) Unwarranted inflaming of public opinion is a mistake, and in confrontations of this kind, it's the faux pas that can kill you. Some November dandies come to mind.

And here's a couple places where you again posted the anti-gunner's lie that the NRA is responsible for changing the Framer's original intent of the 2nd Amendment:

The Court departed from the original understanding of the Second. The NRA and other groups rejected the original interpretation. Even as late as 1991, the jurist Burger appointed by Nixon said "the Second Amendment has been the subject of one of the greatest pieces of fraud, I repeat the word 'fraud,' on the American public by special interest groups that I have ever seen in my lifetime." In 2008, in the District of Columbia v. Heller, what Burger said was fraud was accepted by the court. Interesting stuff.

Dave, Dave, Dave: you're like those fundamentalists who claim Jesus walked with the dinosaurs. There was no NRA at time of the Founding Fathers. The change was recent to what the Second is today.

Levin authored the 2005 book Men In Black: How The Supreme Court Is Destroying America, in which he advanced his thesis that activist judges on the Supreme Court (from all parts of the political spectrum) have "legislated from the bench." In a review of Men in Black, Commentary magazine's Dan Seligman wrote that Levin asks readers "to identify with 'originalists' who look to the text of the Constitution and the intent of its framers, and to reject the 'activists' who construe the Constitution broadly and are more concerned with getting to their own 'desired outcomes'."

That seems to put him at odds with the NRA-promoted amendment.

Thanks for the opportunity to clear the air and to show once again your utter disdain for the NRA and your repeated attempts to advance the lies of the Liberal Left in order to undermine our gun rights. This will be your legacy here... Anti-2nd Amendment liar.

I advised you recently to look up the meaning of self-abasement. Once again, we have you using new words without any knowledge of their definition. Or is that simply more of your serial dishonesty on display King? Little wonder that Jagermeister has such a hard time being truthful with us when he looks to you as an example. Dishonesty is not civility King.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Self-abasement extremis, quoting recitations of historical fact that weakens an opinion that the Second isn't open to debate, inviolate when thousands of constituencies regulate otherwise. And now a bull crapping all over you and the NRA!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Recitations of historical fact? That's as hilarious as it is dishonest King. It is only your opinion, and the opinion of your fellow Liberal Left anti-gunners that the NRA and the Supreme Court changed the original intent of the Framers vision of the 2nd Amendment. I've asked you to prove that assertion, but you can't because it's another of your many lies which you use to undermine our gun rights.

You know, some people get really tired of me confronting your anti-NRA and anti-2nd Amendment bullshit. But I keep doing it because I enjoy seeing you cement your legacy here as an anti-gun Troll who supports and defends Liberal Left infringements on our gun rights.

You see a little animated bull shitting on the NRA, but everyone else sees King Bullshit supporting and celebrating infringements and erosion of our gun rights. Please continue. Don't ever stop being the official Doublegunshop Anti-gun Fraud. Nothing does more to prove that we don't need back-stabbers like you in our ranks. You stepped in your own bullshit once again, and show us all that there is no fool like an old fool.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith

Is that how you took it King? Gee, your poor reading comprehension is getting progressively worse with age. The little animated bull was added specifically for you and Jagermeister to illustrate what you two contribute here. And we all know that it is you who makes a point of crapping all over the NRA (and our 2nd Amendment) every chance you get. Do you recall this criticism of our NRA along with your absurd and stupid suggestion that they should give in to Obama and then attempt to win back some of our rights at a later time?

Your messages appear as from one who hasn't been involved directly in action of what it takes to beat back grabbers other than a NRA membership. (And that antagonizing NRA comment while the nation mourning was no service to our cause, as I said here at the time. Better that the NRA would consider what Obama proposing and it would respond in good time in the country's best interests etc.) Unwarranted inflaming of public opinion is a mistake, and in confrontations of this kind, it's the faux pas that can kill you. Some November dandies come to mind.

And here's a couple places where you again posted the anti-gunner's lie that the NRA is responsible for changing the Framer's original intent of the 2nd Amendment:

The Court departed from the original understanding of the Second. The NRA and other groups rejected the original interpretation. Even as late as 1991, the jurist Burger appointed by Nixon said "the Second Amendment has been the subject of one of the greatest pieces of fraud, I repeat the word 'fraud,' on the American public by special interest groups that I have ever seen in my lifetime." In 2008, in the District of Columbia v. Heller, what Burger said was fraud was accepted by the court. Interesting stuff.

Dave, Dave, Dave: you're like those fundamentalists who claim Jesus walked with the dinosaurs. There was no NRA at time of the Founding Fathers. The change was recent to what the Second is today.

Levin authored the 2005 book Men In Black: How The Supreme Court Is Destroying America, in which he advanced his thesis that activist judges on the Supreme Court (from all parts of the political spectrum) have "legislated from the bench." In a review of Men in Black, Commentary magazine's Dan Seligman wrote that Levin asks readers "to identify with 'originalists' who look to the text of the Constitution and the intent of its framers, and to reject the 'activists' who construe the Constitution broadly and are more concerned with getting to their own 'desired outcomes'."

That seems to put him at odds with the NRA-promoted amendment.

Thanks for the opportunity to clear the air and to show once again your utter disdain for the NRA and your repeated attempts to advance the lies of the Liberal Left in order to undermine our gun rights. This will be your legacy here... Anti-2nd Amendment liar.

I advised you recently to look up the meaning of self-abasement. Once again, we have you using new words without any knowledge of their definition. Or is that simply more of your serial dishonesty on display King? Little wonder that Jagermeister has such a hard time being truthful with us when he looks to you as an example. Dishonesty is not civility King.

Another pointless post. Today at 2PM pro-Second Amendment rallies at state capitols are being planned. At the one in Georgia open carry is accepted, but long guns must not have one in the chamber. I admit I do not understand in your face unite and conquer approach they're using instead of presenting themselves as the voice of polite civilization. I hope I'm wrong but the media will again have ample opportunity to paint gun owners as "dangerous, armed lunatic fringe".

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.