March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
1 members (Ian Forrester), 657 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,013
Members14,391
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
#512295 04/24/18 10:51 AM
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

OK, that's a lie. Events here are so totally predictable that copy/paste is likely the main means of commenting. EVERY topic descends into the same diatribe by the same person(s).

Does anyone else find that boring?

Mr. Weber? Don't you find that boring? Would my last topic that was deleted have been spared if I had attacked the mythical Left with some devoid of reason and originality rant regardless of the topic? BTW, giving the remaining few actual conservatives the rep they deserve for allowing the "Fantasyland Right", cannibal aliens from outer space, breathing room.

have another day

Is the sky blue because it's not a Re-tard?

Dr.WtS
Mysteries of the Cosmos Unlocked
available by subscription
Sidelock
Sidelock

I was hoping this was going to be about Toronto evening up the series with Boston. What a gyp.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Chances galore weren't enough for the Boston Bruins, who will need a third attempt to finish off the Toronto Maple Leafs after Monday's 3-1 loss.

The Bruins outshot the Leafs, 32-30, and had a distinct advantage in zone time throughout the game. But the end result is a series tied at 3-3, with Game 7 on Wednesday night at TD Garden.

It was the first game of the series in which the team that scored first did not go on to win the game. Toronto goalie Frederick Andersen was nothing short of dynamite after his lone gaffe in the second period, undoubtedly the best player on the ice for the Leafs.

The Bruins outshot the Maple Leafs in the first period, 16-10, a frame in which Patrice Bergeron went a perfect 8-for-8 on faceoffs. But all of that extra possession yielded nothing in the opening 20.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I didn't catch last night's game but the previous one was a shit show. I don't think I have ever watched more undisciplined hockey, save my son's team when he was 8. And I'm not talking just about the Leafs.

Glad it's been stretched out to 7. Wish the same had happened for the battle of PA. Want all these eastern teams banged up and exhausted by the time the finals show up.

The best series in the whole shooting match is about to start. Nashville vs Winnipeg. Right there we have the two teams vying for the Cup.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

NBC is praying its Nashville. I like Winnipeg and Toronto but its a lot of fun needling Canada about not winning The Cup in 25 years and counting. The Vegas storyline is still the best. A first year expansion team in Nevada winning the Stanley Cup. Mama Mia!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Wonko the Sane
....Mr. W....? Don't you find that boring? Would my last topic that was deleted have been spared if....

Hey doc, what's the point? By chance, I saw the last comment in your topic. Did you?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: lonesome roads
NBC is praying its Nashville. I like Winnipeg and Toronto but its a lot of fun needling Canada about not winning The Cup in 25 years and counting. The Vegas storyline is still the best. A first year expansion team in Nevada winning the Stanley Cup. Mama Mia!

I'm sure NBC is praying for Nashville vs Vegas. A little Country Royalty up against the best Cinderella story in pro sports history.

That would be the San Jose Sharks on October 21, 2017.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: lonesome roads

Not only has the cup not been North in a long time but it seems Canadian players are getting rarer every year. Most teams have multiple European or Russian players on them. For a sport which most think of as being Canadian in nature it really is global.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Jon, we've done our job! Spread the hockey gospel far and wide. However, can't really say Canadian players are "rare". It is more like now there are other players as well....even good ones.

There are 6 Canadian teams in the NHL, 20% of the teams for most of the last 25 years. Prolly easy to pick 6 American teams that haven't won either in that time frame. And there is nothing in the rules that favour Canadian teams. In fact, because of league regs about currency of payment to players, along with tax law, Canadian teams are typically at a disadvantage when attracting and keeping players. Even Canadian players would usually rather play in the US.

Which is good for the sport overall. Still, no one but Canadians and American players from the north of the US....I'm looking at you MN, really know how to play "the physical game" yet. The one where you don't wear gloves. LOL

Last edited by canvasback; 04/24/18 03:29 PM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Auston Matthews is from Scottsdale AZ. Byfuglien is from MN.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.