March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
6 members (NCTarheel, Marc Ret, Lloyd3, Ted Schefelbein, 2 invisible), 338 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,003
Members14,391
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Sidelock
Sidelock

I went to a hockey game one time. Atlanta actually has a team, or did maybe (only went once). I had no clue what was going on but boy howdy whatever was happening sure was happening fast. Sort of reminded me of basketball on speed with white guys and weapons...Geo

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: lonesome roads
Auston Matthews is from Scottsdale AZ. Byfuglien is from MN.

So is Wheeler (from MN). Although Byfuglien's home town is so close to Canada it might as well be.....more in common with us than the rest of the US...INCLUDING ACCENT.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Geo. Newbern
I went to a hockey game one time. Atlanta actually has a team, or did maybe (only went once). I had no clue what was going on but boy howdy whatever was happening sure was happening fast. Sort of reminded me of basketball on speed with white guys and weapons...Geo

George, your Atlanta team (the Thrashers) wasn't drawing enough so they moved the franchise to Winnipeg back in 2011. 15 years earlier, the City of Winnipeg wouldn't pay for a new arena so the Winnipeg Jets up and moved to Phoenix. The Colorado Avalanche playing out of Denver started life as the Quebec City Nordiques in the old WHA. there have been a bunch of moves over the last 35 years. Even I have a hard time keeping up.

And you are right about the weapons.

Last edited by canvasback; 04/24/18 04:31 PM.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Geo,
A refreshing description of a novice to the game of hockey.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Wonko the Sane
OK, that's a lie. Events here are so totally predictable that copy/paste is likely the main means of commenting. EVERY topic descends into the same diatribe by the same person(s).

Does anyone else find that boring?

Mr. Weber? Don't you find that boring? Would my last topic that was deleted have been spared if I had attacked the mythical Left with some devoid of reason and originality rant regardless of the topic? BTW, giving the remaining few actual conservatives the rep they deserve for allowing the "Fantasyland Right", cannibal aliens from outer space, breathing room.

have another day

Is the sky blue because it's not a Re-tard?

I am afraid you are wasting your time and efforts.

Both the moderator and a number of members are happy with trolling and incivility.

Requests for conduct otherwise is a waste of time.

Ignore the extremist posts of either side and focus on what makes this site still good, discussion of doubleguns

PS I rather think most on this site identify as conservatives.

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
Sidelock
Sidelock

I once asked Dave why he allows this environment that he created to fester like it does. His reply was simply that this is an unmoderated forum and that he suggested i use the ignore function. Which is not all that helpful anyway.

So...i hope that answers your question about what he thinks.

B.Dudley
GLS Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Geo, you probably saw the Flames. NHL team in Atlanta from 1972 to 1980 when they moved to Calgary. Gil

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: GLS
Geo, you probably saw the Flames. NHL team in Atlanta from 1972 to 1980 when they moved to Calgary. Gil

Georgia Boy schooling a Canadian on hockey. ‘Merica.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: lonesome roads
Originally Posted By: GLS

Georgia Boy schooling a Canadian on hockey. ‘Merica.

Excuse me for thinking that, given George thought the team may still be there, it would have been the most recent incarnation. Just for that, we're "thrashing" Nashville!

Go Leafs Go! (Now I have to wash my mouth out with soap).

Last edited by canvasback; 04/24/18 09:37 PM.

Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Wow!! Wonka The Sane!! Haven't heard from you in years. Prably because I haven't been on here in about 6-7 years. Hope everyone is well and doing fine.

Jimmy W

Last edited by Jimmy W; 04/24/18 10:58 PM.
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.