March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 298 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,373
Posts543,977
Members14,389
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 81 of 81 1 2 79 80 81
Sidelock
Sidelock

With the fAiry dust sized shot shooters it's not about celebration it's about silly promotion....ether the dust or there superior prowis by toting a cheap made kids gun.

Why disgrace a sxs with an optical sightin device ?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
Originally Posted By: coosa

They were all shot with the tight barrel and TSS#9, at ranges from 27 to 36 yards. It was said in this forum before the season that I was a moron for using these shells. I'm still trying to understand what is wrong with them.

Maybe just maybe when you bite down on one you'll get the picture....

Good thing is if you miss biting down on a fAiry dust sized Tss #9 it is so small it'll just pass right through your digestive track and come right out with the rest of your bull chit.

Are turkeys any deader than if they were shot with a copper plated lead #4 ?

Only in your deNse brAin.

LOL, I shoot turkeys in the head and neck, jOe. I know that you are a body shooter, but I decided that was a bad idea about 50 years ago. I've seen you refer to the "bone crunching power of #4 lead" several times. Shoot him in the head and neck and you don't have to worry about crunching bones or eating shot.

You were against the use of the 18g/cc shot when we started using it over a decade ago. Never could explain why; you were just against it. I've always suspected it was because you didn't think of it and couldn't figure out any way to make money from it. Now, you are one of the last hunters anywhere to keep putting it down as major ammo companies have started selling it.

You are the one with the dEnse brain; I've proven it with this thread. Enjoy your crow. smile

Sidelock
Sidelock

For you information I've never body shot a turkey....

For the record none of you bozos have proved anything except that Tss is harder than lead...but not as hard as yO headz.

Pellet for pellet the difference in weight is negligible at best.

One thing you so called X'spurt heAd shoOterz fail to understand is that a shot gun shoots a pattern of shot that varies in size with the distance.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
For you information I've never body shot a turkey....

For the record none of you bozos has proved anything except that Tss is harder than lead...but not as hard as yO headz.

Pellet for pellet the difference in weight is negligible at best.

I guess I have a better memory than you do jOe, assuming you have been truthful in all of your posts. Did you forget about the one you said you shot in the legs with Nitro Hevishot that got away? And then you killed him a few days later, and many of those little shot were still in him? You used that story as one of your early objections to TSS, but failed to understand that TSS is 18g/cc while the shot you crippled the gobbler with are only 12. Do you deny posting about "bone crunching power of #4 lead"? How else would you know that if you didn't shoot them in the body?

>>>Why disgrace a sxs with an optical sightin device ?<<<

This has gotta be the most hypocritical post I've ever seen on any forum. There is NOBODY on any forum that has trashed Turkish made guns as much as you, with plenty in this very thread. And now you are gonna defend my gun's honor because I put a one ounce sight on it for turkey hunting? You can't be serious. It's a cheap gun that was made for utilitarian purposes. It is a tool that I want to be as efficient as I can possibly make it. It has no honor to "disgrace." That is probably your weakest line ever, and that is saying a lot.

What is a disgrace to me is a wounded turkey in the woods, and I do everything possible to keep from wounding such a majestic bird. I have bad astigmatism in both eyes and I can't focus well enough to shoot efficiently with any normal sighting system. I could just use the bead and kill most of the turkeys I shoot at, but I want to kill them all. I remember that you posted that you had a season where you shot at 13 and killed only 7, and I guess you are ok with that. I am not. I would much rather"disgrace" a cheap, foreign made shotgun than a turkey.

>>>One thing you so called X'spurt heAd shoOterz fail to understand is that a shot gun shoots a pattern of shot that varies in size with the distance.<<<

What? That is the whole point of using TSS; it holds it's pattern far better than anything else. You keep talking about the weight of each pellet and can't grasp that it's a moot point. It doesn't matter how much a #9 TSS pellet weighs; it weighs enough and has sufficient penetration ability to kill the turkey at normal range. What more does it need to do? This isn't some theory; there are a whole lot of dead turkeys in this thread that prove it is fact.

July is nearly over and turkey season is long over. Why did you bring this back up now? You avoided this thread during the season, and now you are just making yourself look silly. Give it up; you lost.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I avoided it because i was turkey hunting.

Unless you are shooting a rifle it's inevitable that some pellets in a shotguns pattern will hit a turkey in the body.

The thing you guys can't grasp is that the people here are not as dumb as the people you're used to dealing with....in no form or fashion can a pellet the size of a #9 kill as effectively as a #4.

Page 81 of 81 1 2 79 80 81

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.