May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
2 members (ClapperZapper, liverwort), 281 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,507
Posts545,626
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 19 1 2 3 4 18 19
Sidelock
Sidelock

Just go back and look at Dr Wanker's posts repeatedly bashing the pro-gun candidate Donald Trump before and after the election. Look at what guys like him and Replacement have to say about the NRA.

That is why gun owners in California are losing ground. There aren't enough San Francisco techies to do it alone. But with the help of Libtard gun owners who support anti-gunners, well, you see the result.

I don't think anyone hates California Gerald. But you sure have some whacked-out self destructive people that are screwing the place up. Sadly, some of them are gun owners too. I don't think you can fix that by embracing them while they stab us in the back.

The idea that all gun owners are working together in some ridiculous Big Tent is a lie. We have traitors in our midst, and refusing to call them out is like hiring a pedophile to babysit your children.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

The divide in our country is not North/South or anything regarding the various states - it's urban/rural. Or in redneck terms, it's city folks vs country folks. And even that isn't entirely accurate; there are plenty who live in cities and support the 2nd amendment. I suspect most of them have some sort of history or connection to the rural areas.

There are folks living in Birmingham, AL who see the world much like the majority of those in San Francisco. And there are those who live in rural New York state who think much like those in Slap Out, AL.

I don't know a solution for this divide. I am afraid it doesn't end well.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Californians are not hated here. We just do not understand how you've let them take your state away from you. We hate what has become of California. Paradise lost.

Of course we're not burdened here in GA with San Francisco or Los Angeles. Atlanta may not be much better though...Geo

Sidelock
Sidelock

George, Ill try to answer your question as simple as I can. The population density in California is located in the San Francisco Bay Area and the Los Angeles basin. When you give those people free shit,they are going to vote for you no matter how stupid you and your ideas are. Issue illegal aliens ID cards so they can vote and get free shit and they are going to vote for you. It has been a lost cause since The 1980s. We conservatives are way outnumbered.

HWK
Sidelock
Sidelock

Jerry,

My advice to the Californians like you is to go to the Bay Area and knock some of those males off their tricycles.

I have a niece who "lives" in San Francisco. She rents a bedroom with bath and kitchen privileges for $1700 a month! She is a "veegan" and worships Yoga. We don't have a whole lot to say to each other.

I have clients in CA and it's not that difficult to ship to them.

Don't feel too badly, a lot of really good people get "represented" by crazies.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Somebody tell Wonko the Sane that Viet Nam War era California went to pot.
Mike

Sidelock
Sidelock

I always just chuckle when I see so many guns for sale with sellers that will not ship to CA.
It is just out of ignorance and the pubish no one but themselves by not getting a sale.

Being able to ship to CA and be within the law is not all that big of a deal. Just an extra step. Not an act of God.

B.Dudley
Sidelock
Sidelock

People should be free to conduct their business how and with whom they choose.

You dont like it, do business with someone else. Or, start your own.

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

I'm never anymore amazed at the quantity of BS a brain apparently the size of perhaps a walnut can contain. Is there some deranged (that would be specially deranged since regular deranged is standard) right wing propaganda methodology that compresses the BS? Or is it that if it is repeated at high enough volume repeatedly it compresses itself? Over the years it seems that drone just fades to the background and the BS becomes a new truth. Just like Skinner said. And Goebbels. Some of you here would likely be worthy objects of study to determine how consumed by crap a presumably originally potential healthy mind can become. That would be if anyone would be able to tolerate soiling themselves to do it.
To those who feel the need to disrespect the members of the military that died in the service of their country merely because they were Californians, my fondest wish is that you bleed out slowly.
have a nice day, culos

Dr.WtS
Mysteries of the Cosmos Unlocked
available by subscription
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Wonko the Sane
I'm never anymore amazed at the quantity of BS a brain apparently the size of perhaps a walnut can contain....

....To those who feel the need to disrespect the members of the military that died in the service of their country merely because they were Californians, my fondest wish is that you bleed out slowly.
have a nice day....

Could be many reason someone would toss around the memory of fallen heros like a hundred dollar pump gun, but I think you hit the nail on the head.

Page 2 of 19 1 2 3 4 18 19

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.