May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
3 members (Jem Finch, KDGJ, 1 invisible), 709 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,506
Posts545,614
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 19 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 18 19
Sidelock
Sidelock

But wages and employment levels are rising thanks in large part to those tax cuts Billy. Greedy corporations are indeed moving capital and investment back here to the U.S. after decades of flight. I'm getting invitations for job interviews every week, and that sort of demand means employers are offering better pay and benefits to attract workers. We have a dirty evil Republican named Trump to thank for that. But you want to see him go to jail. Now why don't you show us the evidence of corporate wage fixing collusion you cite Billy. Or is this just another of your many Liberal propaganda lies, like the one you told about Bush reducing training teacher money when he signed No Child Left Behind?

You've always been very jealous and envious of the greedy Capitalists who provided your taxpayer funded teacher salary and benefits, haven't you Billy? You act like Corporations are a living breathing blood-sucking monster when all they are is a piece of legal paper in a filing cabinet that answers to shareholders and employs tens of millions of the taxpayers you sucked from. But we certainly couldn't expect intelligence or rationality from a gun owner who supports extreme anti-gunners, can we?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
There's plenty of evidence that employers have conspired to keep wages down. Look it up for yourself.And, the excuse for cutting taxes for the super-rich was that they'd use that money to pay workers more. Now there's a joke. Corporations used their windfalls to buy back their own stock. The corporate world, with some rare exceptions, has no sense of obligation to anyone but themselves. The Koch brothers are out to own and run the world. Their propaganda industry has brought them lots of support from the very people they're out to starve. C'est la vie.

Interesting you crap all over the Koch brother's but nary a word about the new world order envisioned by Soros, Gates, Buffet, Bezos, Zuckerberg, et al.

The vast majority of activist billionires are Democrats. Good God man, where have you been? Out in the mountains?? Is this news to you?

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

What is the evidence wages are rising? And if they are, is it enough to make any difference?

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Remember when George Wallace called Republicans and Democrats "Teedle Dee and Tweedle Dum"? Ceratinly ain't the case anymore. Now it's lovers of America and Marxists.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Of course corporations only hire people out of the goodness of their hearts. We can all be thankful that their workers have some income even if it isn't enough to allow entry to the middle class. Corporate profits are at an all time high, but wages remain unchanged for two decades. What's wrong with this picture? PS: Jealous and envious is redundant diction and neither one applies to me. My only interest is a level playing field.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
What is the evidence wages are rising? And if they are, is it enough to make any difference?

My paycheck and my W-2 form, and those of millions of workers. And it isn't just the extra money we have from the tax cut.

Here's more from the Liberal USA Today Billy. But it won't make a difference to you:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/eco...o-far/36579285/

Now how about that proof of the corporate collusion to fix wages at low levels you told us about Billy. Was that just another of your Liberal lies? I'm going to keep asking you to prove what you said, and if I have to, I'll ask you in the Classic and Custom Rifle Forum where you hide your political views and support for anti-gunners. Of course, you can always hide under SDH-MT's apron again.

Oh yes, here's the difference between jealousy and envy Billy. If you were a good English teacher, you'd know the difference. But we know you weren't ever good at anything except spreading Liberal lies and supporting anti-gun politicians.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/jealous-vs-envious

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I can offer two examples of rising wages myself, teachers in Ok and WV. They went out on strike and shamed their state governments into boosting their pay. Check out their exorbitant gains.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

You wanted evidence of rising wages, and you even had some yourself. I gave you more, and there is plenty available. Were those teachers in OK and WV employed by greedy corporations?

Now where's your proof of corporate collusion to keep wages low Billy? And show us your proof that wages are unchanged for two decades. And please tell us why your precious Democrats didn't do anything to fix that situation when the anti-gunner Obama was in office?

Were you just telling us more lies? You seem to do that a lot.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Ive been to LA about a dozen times this year. I think I figured out the cause of the homeless epidemic; the homeless are generally a bunch of foul smelling heroin junkies.

Downtown LA is a very special place. It is one of the very few places in the Western world where one will witness junkies openly buying and shooting heroin, in public, in the middle of the day. Nobody even pays attention (tolerance). Pershing Square is essentially an open air drug market. Used needles are everywhere one looks. After 8 pm the area transforms into an open air sewer/refugee encampment. In the morning the police and private security guards run them off so normal business operations are not overly disrupted. The cycle continues. This is the end game of capitalism: Security gates to keep the junkies out.

Ive also been to Montana about a dozen time this year. Its different. Wonder why?

Sidelock
Sidelock

So, some wages in some jobs are up. It's high time, and it's not for everyone. My sympathies are not for the highly educated. They can fend for themselves. I worry about those on the bottom. And they are not on the radar of the ruling class. For all his bluster, Trump is not bringing coal back. It's a dead end, but people who've spent their working lives at mining coal need some real help.

Bill Ferguson
Page 8 of 19 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 18 19

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.