May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
3 members (liverwort, Jtplumb, 1 invisible), 271 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,507
Posts545,625
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 19 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 18 19
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd
Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
....Perhaps you have conclusive evidence that mercury is good for us.

Well, you're pretty good at chewing out conservatives, could it be in part because of a mouth full of mercury laced fillings? Good thing your long, dark Montana winters are lit up with mercury filled fluorescent bulbs. Too bad they burn out in a tiny fraction of the time that the last admin. regulated them to last, eh? Next stop, recycling centers, or Montana landfills?

I'd prefer not to discuss 'nobel' club membership, paid for by grants and snowflaker's student loans. Besides, who was that reckless war monger of color that won the noble peace pipe prize for legalized dope?

Surely your not talking about the greatest sham ever pulled on the world ?

Rocky Bills president Obama.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Craig, our suicide rate and problems with drugs and alcohol are in part the result of the difficulty of earning a living here. Montana is a poor state. There are few job opportunities and low pay. Winters are long and dark. We don't have much in the way of mental health services. Our Indian reservations are where the problems are most acute. Developing economies there is a daunting task. I don't have any answers.

How can you say, for a fact, that it doesn't do any good to put out a wildfire?

Your 'poor' state is liberally sprinkled with public health clinics. Look it up Bill, most only a few years old or heavily renovated. Look it up, one of their cornerstone mandates is mental health. You are willing to admit you don't know where the answers are, when all of this failure is courtesy the aca?

Maybe, for our grandkids sake, there might be a day when you can admit that pissing away billions doesn't do much good, other than a temporary talking point or two. Just because Montana is the playground of the ultra rich, you don't have to lower the bar for the regular folks.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
Originally Posted By: craigd
....Perhaps you have conclusive evidence that mercury is good for us.

Well, you're pretty good at chewing out conservatives, could it be in part because of a mouth full of mercury laced fillings? Good thing your long, dark Montana winters are lit up with mercury filled fluorescent bulbs. Too bad they burn out in a tiny fraction of the time that the last admin. regulated them to last, eh? Next stop, recycling centers, or Montana landfills?

I'd prefer not to discuss 'nobel' club membership, paid for by grants and snowflaker's student loans. Besides, who was that reckless war monger of color that won the noble peace pipe prize for legalized dope?

Surely your not talking about the greatest sham ever pulled on the world ?

Rocky Bills president Obama.

Obama reminds me of Eddie Murphy in Trading Places.

https://youtu.be/v9JcJgXATU8

And dont call craigd Shirley.

https://youtu.be/HMnVs287AJ4

Montana sounds worse than Nova Scotia.

Sidelock
Sidelock

The way a lot of these liberals are acting it might be time to open back up the old state mental hospitals.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Wow did I start a _issing match

Some of you get my post and some dont but still emphasize with me. Some are just wackos

My post was I commented about all of the negative comments I got from Zanders wholesalers Facebook site. Many of the idiots think that it is a good thing Zanders stop shipping to California. This teaches me (and the 40% of Californians who do not vote for the liberals) a lesson. These are the same dealers who will not ship a gun to California mostly because they dont understand the minor step they have to take to do it. They believe everyone here is at fault . The money in California for the liberals has 3 sources...the unions, the tech giants and Hollywood

My point also is we need to fight the fight on the front, We challenge every stupid gun law and hopefully we will get them to the US Supreme Court now the Trump is appointing judges.

Not supporting people like me is ironic, because these same people support 2 of the 3 source of funding for the dems..these misguided hate wishers sling their words toward people like me with the cell phones, the software, the computers and the iPads they bought from these firms. They do it on Facebook while they are shopping on Amazon instead of supporting local stores. After they watch the movie produced in Hollywood staring there favorite liberal actor. All I am asking is support the conservatives left in the state too. Hate does no one good.

The real irony is Zanders stop shipping, not because of gun laws, but because the prop 65 safe harbors signs and labeling has changed and no one really is sure how to comply. (Prop 65 has to do with chemicals that cause health problems) We have crooked lawyers here suing businesses for having wrong signage just like the ADA crooks do (mostly did, because even our courts started throwing those cases out and punishing the lawyers). Hopefully this will go away soon. I am sure Zanders will find a way to comply....Davidsons and Bill Hicks are shipping to California.

So please support the 40% of Californians who have the same values as the flyover part of the USA

PS in the major geographic portion of the state it is easy to get a concealed wepons permit and many do. Gun sales in California have been good until Trump got elected. Ill bet it will resurge again when that wacko Gavin Newsom becomes our governor.
So remember us in your prayers, support the red part of California too and dont give up the fight

Respectfully submitted to all my friends (and my liberal foes)
Jerry

Sidelock
Sidelock

Jerry California is gone....

Sidelock
Sidelock

Jerry, your topic did evolve in several directions, but your point comes through very well. The diversions are interesting and contain some amazing information that can't be found anywhere else. Craig informs us that Montana's long- standing health problems are caused by the ACA. I'd never have guessed. Maybe he'll elaborate on that. For a fact, the ACA provides health insurance for more than 20000 people here who previously had no coverage at all. The Republican objection to ACA comes down to a denial of what it takes to make insurance insurance-- the mandate.No program can afford to insure only the sick and elderly. Losing a house to flood or fire is not a likely event, but we all insure our houses. A catastrophic health condition is much more likely, but somehow we object to making health coverage possible. If both parties could cooperate and work to bring treatment costs down ( didn't Trump promise that? ) the ACA would work better. At present though no better alternative is possible.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Bill you think it was wrong to close most of the old state mental hospitals ?

I'm betting a little research will show they were closed by liberal democrats out of fear of being put away.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

I think it was a huge mistake to close State mental hospitals. The ACLU and a strong patients right movement had been pushing for deinstitutionalization for some time but it was Reagan's Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1981 that removed most funding and forced States to release the mentally challenged.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

I think Jerry is short AAPL and AMZN.

Cover, Jerry. Cover.

Page 11 of 19 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 18 19

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.