April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
11 members (Hoot4570, Borderbill, Dan R, eeb, 2 invisible), 249 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,442
Posts544,768
Members14,404
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Boats
Depending on how you define good Mid South In Wagram NC may be the best in the country. Certainly has the largest inventory of vintage SXS Guns and may have one of the largest used OU inventorys. Model 12 inventory is extensive too.

No web site, no catalog very few new Guns, minimal participation in shows. I dont think there are any consignment Guns either.

Bass

That does it. I've heard enough about this place that I'm going to have to take a long day trip up there this winter. Three hour and 50 minute drive for me. Well, maybe an overnighter.

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I bought a nice 20 gauge Fox from Mid South years ago. Bobby

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Quote:
Depending on how you define good Mid South In Wagram NC may be the best in the country. Certainly has the largest inventory of vintage SXS Guns and may have one of the largest used OU inventorys. Model 12 inventory is extensive too.

See, I am currently working in North Carolina, about 20 miles from this place. I am glad I started them map while I was on the road and not after I got home...

I have added everything to the list currently...

Sidelock
Sidelock

Cherry's Fine Guns Greensboro, NC. Lots of pistols, but also SxS inventory with a number of Hollenbeck/Three Barrel Gun Co. guns.

Great-Great Grandson of D.M. Lefever
www.lefevercollectors.com
Sidelock
Sidelock

You might consider asking Dave to put this into a more permanent section of the BBS so it doesnt get lost over time.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Mid South Guns
Wagram NC

Row, upon row, upon row of Parker, Fox, LC Smith, Ithaca, English doubles, many sub-gauges, and may grades. Also, a good number of vintage lever guns, Colt SA revolvers, .22 rifles, and new OU's.

Nearest town of any size would be Southern Pines, NC.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Remington40x
You might consider asking Dave to put this into a more permanent section of the BBS so it doesnt get lost over time.

That'd be asking Dave for a lot of free advertising. That's what pays to keep this site open...Geo

Sidelock
Sidelock

You might want to add Simpson's in Galesburg,Ill. Massive number of sxs's a lot in rough condition but every once in a while something nice. I've bought a few drillings and combo guns that I use regularly for hunting from them. Plus a couple of good hammer doubles. I usually stop in with a list of guns that interest me and they will set me up with a spot that I can take them down and check them out. Most of their stuff is imported from Europe.

After the first shot the rest are just noise.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Since your in NC make a trip to Macays landing.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Hallowells in Livingston,Montana

Always worth a visit if you are in the area

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.