April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
3 members (Longknife, ClapperZapper, CJ Dawe), 1,303 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,469
Posts545,144
Members14,409
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 17 1 2 3 4 16 17
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Boycotts are sometimes necessary but this isn't the case here. All that's required is a simple declaration from Dave that politics and degrading comment is not permissible. It works on other forums I attend. "Keep it clean" isn't enough where mean and dirty reigns.

You and your fellow communistic liberal brothers are the cause of every problem on every thread.

Get rid of the Muslim loving liberal/communist here and there will be no problems.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I am with you, DrBob.

Not a dime until he cleans this place up.

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: DrBob

Are you by chance related to Sara Lefever?

Yes, but please do not blame her as she had no choice in the matter. [/quote]

Oh no worries, she is great, I love reading stories she posts on the Parker forum!

Sidelock
Sidelock

There are some things that might be better kept to oneself. If you have an issue with Mr. Webers site, and no longer wish to contribute, either financially or with informative posts, then dont. Nobody else cares what your opinion is in those regards, so, spare us.
Exactly like the guys who announce they are leaving, and post it for all to see. Truly, who cares?
If there is a spot on the web that has a better assortment of engineers, machinests, dealers, gunsmiths, competitive shooters, metallurgists, historians,
collectors, and hunters, all with a little or a lot of expertise on double guns from all over he world, I havent found it, and if I ever do, Ill still spend time and add anything I can to the discussion, here.
Feel free to move on.

Best,
Ted

eeb Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Ted Schefelbein
There are some things that might be better kept to oneself. If you have an issue with Mr. Webers site, and no longer wish to contribute, either financially or with informative posts, then dont. Nobody else cares what your opinion is in those regards, so, spare us.
Exactly like the guys who announce they are leaving, and post it for all to see. Truly, who cares?
If there is a spot on the web that has a better assortment of engineers, machinests, dealers, gunsmiths, competitive shooters, metallurgists, historians,
collectors, and hunters, all with a little or a lot of expertise on double guns from all over he world, I havent found it, and if I ever do, Ill still spend time and add anything I can to the discussion, here.
Feel free to move on.

Best,
Ted

What he said.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Seems to be three or four people that cause a stir, yeah you focus on one individual, but if you ban him, someone else will take up the mantle. Seems like the ones who cause the most problems here are the ones complaining about the problems or at least are the ones called out for their hypocrisy.. funny how that works out. To be quite honest why on earth would you start a post stating you are going to start boycotting the board.... don't get me wrong but I think there isn't anybody here that is going to be like "ah crap Dr Bob is no longer donating, what are we going to do now?" It would make more sense if you just stopped and left. And if your donations really meant anything financially to Dave I'm sure he would contact you. What if we do the opposite, if someone complains three times they get banned and so forth!

Last edited by RARiddell; 11/03/18 12:26 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

there are two malcontents here who constantly launch off topic personal attacks...they are keith, aka keet, an Ole jOe...

if we all vow to just ignore them, hopefully that will result in more peace and focus here...

dont feed the trolls...

Last edited by ed good; 11/03/18 02:23 PM.

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

and, please do continue to fund and participate in this fine doublegun forum...

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: DrBob
....If you are a regular donor please join with me in a boycott until he addresses the issue.

Assumptions aside, if you get everything you might want, then would it be okay to allow off topic posts that call for choosing sides?

I appreciate that you air this one out though. There seems to be plenty indication that the pm route must get hammered mercilessly.

Sidelock
Sidelock

It seems to me that the vast majority of those who complain about Keith & Joe are those whom they have told the truth about. I recall a statement from an old Doris Day movie, don't recall for certain which one, " There are things which Hurt Worse than the Truth, we just haven't figured out what they are yet".

Miller/TN
I Didn't Say Everything I Said, Yogi Berra
Page 2 of 17 1 2 3 4 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.