May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
3 members (Kolar Dickson, buckstix, earlyriser), 666 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,509
Posts545,638
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 17 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 16 17
Sidelock
Sidelock

this thread is about the degrading of this fine forum, due to off topic posts...not about our opinions of each other...however, the act of one member here making public the content of a private message from another member here, is a shameful betrayal of trust...

as i recall, there are others here who also take pride in their lack of character...

Last edited by ed good; 11/04/18 11:54 PM.

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: ed good
this thread is about the degrading of this fine forum, do to off topic posts...not about our opinions of each other...however, the act of one member here making public the content of a private message from another member here, is a shameful betrayal of trust...

as i recall, there are others here who also take pride in their lack of character...

I'd say the moral of that story was don't threaten people Ed.

I'd say that the shameful act was trying to intimidate me privately with a bogus threat of a lawsuit.

I'd say bogus threats of lawsuits because you know who I am or could easily find out degrades this fine board.

But that's just me and my bad character. What do I know?

Last edited by canvasback; 11/04/18 10:18 PM.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

what you do not seem to know is that this thread is about off topic posts and not about our opinions of each other...

i would pm you, to perhap discuss the value of psychological coercive intimidation vs direct allocation of legal resources, but you have just reminded us here that you cannot be trusted...

Last edited by ed good; 11/05/18 12:07 AM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: BrentD
Originally Posted By: Stan
Originally Posted By: BrentD
Stan, I couldn't disagree with you more. Furthermore, your approach hasn't and isn't working.

On the assumption that it's me you're disagreeing with, and not Stanley Hoover, I must say I find that bit of "news" highly encouraging.

SRH

Sorry to hear that, Stan.

I'll remember that though. I mistook you for a better man.

Condescenscion does not become you, Brent. I hope you can learn to live with the disappointment. I've disappointed lots of people in my life.

I don't disrespect you because we disagree often. I've just come to expect it here lately.

I wish you well, SRH

Last edited by Stan; 11/04/18 10:28 PM.

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: ed good
what you do not seem to know is that this thread is about off topic posts and not about our opinions of each other...

i would pm you, but you have just reminded us here that you cannot be trusted...

Actually Ed, you are dead wrong. This thread is not about off topic posts. It's about the rancorous and uncivil behavior of a small group of posters that the OP wishes Dave would censor or ban. That seems to fall squarely into the topic of "opinions of each other....".

You suggested in the post I responded to that our identities should be available should one of us be offended and should we want to threaten legal action. I think that's offensive and cowardly and merely threatening legal action should be a banning offense. See....I'm right on topic. laugh

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

refuse to feed the troll...

Sidelock
Sidelock

You screwed up Ed, you forgot who the troll is.

Did it ever cross your mind that the lower you go and the more you post, the more ignorant you show us that you are???

Sidelock
Sidelock

nope, aint gonna do hit...aint feedin da trolls no mo...

Sidelock
Sidelock

wow, i went hunting and came back... look at what i missed...i like and appreciate this forum for the helpful advice nice guys provide, and I try to reciprocate.

NRA Life
FOAC Life
PA Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs Life
PA Trappers Association Life
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: buzz
Hate to tell you Brent, but condescending statements such as this are exactly what causes deterioration and demise around here.

Whatever you say, buzz. I took Stan's remarks as VERY condescending. But I understand you are pitching for the home team.

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Page 8 of 17 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.