May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
7 members (SKB, 12boreman, Jtplumb, FlyChamps, 2 invisible), 242 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,498
Posts545,419
Members14,414
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sidelock
Sidelock

The perfect screen name....quack quack quack...

Sidelock
Sidelock

I was not even referring to you Steve'O...

My calculated guess is you thought "the shoe looks like it might fit me I'll just lay claim to it".

Brian Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Damn Guys,
I asked a simple question about finding an inexpensive source for my friend to utilize for a stock job and it turns into a pissing match between some of you???

No point in eliminating Misfires; you guys do it right here regardless.

but thanks to the ones who gave me some good info

Brian
LTC, USA Ret.
NRA Patron Member
AHFGCA Life Member
USPSA Life Member

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Not relevant??? Hardly. This thread's OP was concerned with getting a restocking job done on a strict budget. Right away, people replied about the current high costs of restocking, which in many cases, will exceed the value of the gun in question. I noted that there are alternative ways of reducing those costs.

You seem to be letting your feud with jOe get the best of you.

Keith good advice but truth is no one these days wants a common sense approach to doing anything.

Truth iz I didn't know I was feuding with ol'Canvas'sack...you know me stuff runs off my back like water off a ducks back.

kain't we all just get along ?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Der Ami
Brian,
There are people that can repair your friends stock, so you can't see the break. This would be cheaper, and it would still be the original stock.
Mike

Best advice I saw. The right guy can piece anything back together.

Or look on ebay.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Whoa this is too much.
I do have hunting and gun friends who are still dems...someday they will change...
As far as SKB I have had one dealing with him and he is a gentlemen, fair and honest
No need for aPi$$ing match

As far as stocks...I am having Pheng at US Inletting and gunstock do a field grade LC long range for hunting and clays....not restoration. About $1000 for very nice wood, inleting, grip cap and install my pad. I am doing the final shaping sanding finishing and checkering. Butt stock and forend. When I get it ill Report on the project
Jerry

Sidelock
Sidelock

Ebay

Whats up with this Parker stock.

Sidelock
Sidelock

LOL. Maybe someone tried to remove an oval and it went downhill from there....

Sidelock
Sidelock

Looks like a hard fix.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Gerald A. Mele
Whoa this is too much.
I do have hunting and gun friends who are still dems...someday they will change...

This is one of the most ridiculous and delusional statements that has ever been posted here. But the same lunacy has been posted too many times to count. Most of it has been posted by supporters of Liberal Left anti-gun Democrats who try very hard to stay in the closet and hide their beliefs. A few admit to supporting and voting for the enemy, but most try to hide it. Their shame is justified.

Your Democrat friends who hunt and shoot are knowingly supporting the Party that is directly responsible for at least 95% of the attacks on the gun rights of law abiding citizens. We virtually never hear these guys complaining to their precious anti-gun Democrat politicians or threatening to withhold their support for them. That makes them directly responsible for what these politicians have done, and continue to do. If they voted for Obama, they are directly responsible for now having two more anti-2nd Amendment Justices on the Supreme Court, and they are responsible for long and costly fights to maintain our rights.

They won't change either. Why should they change when you embrace the very people who stab all gun owners and shooters in the backs? Bringing them into some ridiculous Big Tent of gun owners is about as smart as bringing termites into a wood frame house.

I don't consider myself a single issue voter, and there are a lot of reasons for me to simply reject a politician. But relentless attacks on the 2nd-Amendment Rights of law abiding citizens are a non-starter. Any politician who can't understand the clear language of the 2nd Amendment isn't smart enough to be trusted with the rest of the Constitution.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.