March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
1 members (eightbore), 827 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,014
Members14,391
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB
Did you drop a "1" off the price of new barrels? Last I knew steel barrels were 10,000 GBP from Blacker.

Best the deplorable keeps his conversations private if he can't get the facts right.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Drew Hause

Thats the thread where Kieth proved you a liar...can you say Amen dOc

Sidelock
Sidelock

another new fangled steel barrel. Used Perazzi MX2000 barrel. 3" 1 3/8 oz. Kent Bismuth shell. MWT at burst .012".

Any idea how a relatively new Perazzi could have wound up with 0.012 MWT?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Why do you think that image was for you Frank? But BTW the Gurnall was.

You've proven yourself to be a liar again.
9-5-18
http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=521601&page=3
Dr. Drew loves Damascus barreled guns...yes sir re.
He just doesn't own or shoot one.

Present tense Frank. And you are not very good at this.

Wow, here we go again... And once again, just what do these Photos of mission trips to Guatemala have to do with either double guns or the subject of this thread?

I put part of the QUOTE above in BOLD PURPLE COLOR because I thought the statement was hilarious. The link to that 2018 thread was where you got caught telling a lie about me by falsely stating that I was Best Friends with RymanGunDog Dave. See post #522392 in that thread, and my follow up comments. You refused to acknowledge that you had lied about me, on more than one occasion. That's why it is really funny to see you harping on jOe for his alleged lie.

But it was quite true when jOe had PM'd you, that "the Doctor of Damascus" actually owned not a single Damascus barreled gun at that time. From the thread above, we are aware that you apparently own one L.C. Smith OE 12 gauge Damascus gun with pitted barrels and a thin spot under the handguard. You gotta admit... that is also pretty thin in the personal experience department.

And please, let's not forget the lie you told in this thread where you falsely claimed jOe apologized to you for making that statement you are still seething about:

http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=522637&page=1

I'm sure that these observation will elicit a response that I have acid in my soul,or "have brought reproach to the name of Jesus",or that I must also be suffering from past hurts, anger, and hostility. I might even get some Bible verse directed toward me or a Quote from St. Ambrose. But your repeated reference to your "Long Weekend" mission trips seems to show who really is consumed with lingering hate and hostility. For most of us though, a trip to Guatemala of under 5 days including travel time is little more than a long weekend... not the picture of some deadly dangerous medical mission trip you had painted for us in your "DOWN ONE" personal attack thread on me, James M., and Dave K.

And it doesn't take a Rocket Scientist to see that Argo44 was openly calling jOe Poor White Trash:

Originally Posted By: Argo44
And Dr. Drew, don't feed the troll. He is no Southern Gentleman; We have a 3 word phrase for people like that down South and it starts with "Poor"... and ends with "Trash."

This is coming from one of our most hypocritical arbiters of civility and forum decorum. These folks actually expect to engage in this sort of verbiage, but to never have the same crap come back at them. If I was jOe, I'd QUOTE it in his precious Reilly thread because this is all one forum, and his thread is no more special than this thread... which was supposed to be about a blown up gun. And if you point it out, tell the truth about it, or QUOTE them verbatim, then you become the enemy and are personally responsible for driving good folks away from this forum. Then the whining and crying for censorship and banning starts again. Judging by the many PM's I received in the past week, people are starting to understand this. You guys have made bullshit and hypocrisy into an Olympic event and an art form!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: vangulil

another new fangled steel barrel. Used Perazzi MX2000 barrel. 3" 1 3/8 oz. Kent Bismuth shell. MWT at burst .012".

Any idea how a relatively new Perazzi could have wound up with 0.012 MWT?

Careless honing or back boring. I'll be willing to bet it didn't leave Brescia that way. Perazzi purposely bursts one out of every fifty barrels with hydraulic pressure to see where they fail. I once watched a video of them doing so. I guess anything is possible, but the odds are very high that it was monkeyed with after it was built, IMO.

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Is it possible that the Perazzi barrel was a carrier barrel meant for skeet tubes?
Karl

Sidelock
Sidelock

Probably possible, if carrier barrels are actually chambered. Never been around a set to know, but would assume they are.

Good thought, Karl.

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Stan,
My thought was that carrier barrels are chambered to accept skeet tubes which normally go into standard barrels. The carrier barrels were designed to reduce the weight that regular barrels would have with added tubes. I believe that Krieghoff as well as Perazzi made them.
Karl

Sidelock
Sidelock

Here's the original Perazzi blow out thread
https://www.trapshooters.com/threads/perazzi-barrel-blew-up.433985/

The seller had not revealed the previous barrel work to the buyer.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Without going through pages and pages of internet hawg wash what was the final word.

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.