April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
4 members (Argo44, bushveld, earlyriser, 1 invisible), 1,200 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,469
Posts545,145
Members14,409
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe

All kidding aside... do really think someone that hangs around here could somehow hack into your computer ?

Maybe, maybe not Frank. All kieth had to say was he was calling the guys bluff. Times past he has claimed his skills from his new job makes that easy for him. I really do not know. Quite possible kieth was just full BS. Nothing would be new about that.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
SKB #537838 02/16/19 08:07 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Steve you've reached the point of obsession.

JBG #537841 02/16/19 08:55 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Frank, you seem pretty obsessed yourself. You seem to need a lot of attention.

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Sidelock
Sidelock

Only attention I need is to draw attention to you Freddy the forum free loading liberal BrentD...

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
Only attention I need is to draw attention to you Freddy the forum free loading liberal BrentD...

Well, I thank you for that, as it promotes my cause. Keep up the good work. You and Bill seem to be the center of the doublegun universe now.

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

JBG #537857 02/16/19 10:55 AM
Boxlock
Boxlock

Excellent guy to deal with. What GLS said is true.

Paul
SKB #537895 02/16/19 03:16 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB

You really need to read the whole thread to see what a nutter Billy(kieth) really is.
It can be found here:

http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=535239&page=4

Stevie, I can see what you found so upsetting about me pointing out your friend Steven's use of this forum for his free advertising campaigns, since you do the same thing on a slightly more subtle basis.

Steven had a pretty good gig going here, running his free advertising campaigns and selling his books and gunsmithing classes in the Classic Rifle forum for years, and more recently here in the Main Double Gun forum. Meanwhile, more honorable guys sold their stuff in the proper For Sale section, and paid Dave for the privilege.

That QUOTE from Dave, that I put in BOLD PURPLE TYPE... did I somehow misinterpret Dave seeming to say that people who use his forum for free advertising pisses him off?

Of course, hypocrisy and dishonesty runs rampant here. That is why King Brown complained that he felt I must be doing my own free advertising for the Republican Party by using that little picture of Ronald Reagan toasting "us Deplorables" in my tag line. I wonder what personal financial gain I was getting there? Yet your Liberal friend King would never say the same about your long running link to your business website, which is obviously for personal gain.

Of course, you and Steven aren't the only ones who do that free advertising. I let it roll off my back for years, but when you and Steven decided to personally attack me, I felt it was only fair to point out what you are doing. I am not a Moderator here, and don't concern myself with the unscrupulous actions of those who aren't attacking me. I can certainly understand that you don't want me to screw up a good thing. And I do understand that you feel personal attacks should only be a one way street. Sorry, it doesn't work that way with me.

Yeah, I'm a real nutter for exposing you all for what you are... but your pals who run their sick campaign to silence me and censor me by mining for dirt on me for months, sending an anonymous intimidation letter to my home, making repeated threats to post my personal information all over the internet, cowardly passing my phone number on to drunken slimeball Steven so he could call me slurring his words and and scream obscenities and threats, and more... well in your diseased mind, that's all perfectly normal and justified. And I'm a nutter... and a dickhead... and worse. OK then.

Of course, you and Chukarman see things from a unique perspective... with your heads planted far up each other's asses. Congratulations on finally coming out and showing what you are. Have a nice day.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.