April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (Fudd, DaveB, Researcher, Mark II, 1 invisible), 450 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,473
Posts545,160
Members14,409
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Ted Schefelbein
I was simply curious. Sorry if that crossed a line with you.

Best,
Ted

You graduate from a Mossy'turd pump gun to a Browning SxS and it goes to your head...

mr.Ted ever stop and think people don't care for you talking down to them.

Sidelock
Sidelock

The first Fox shown was a Savage-Fox Utica gun-- usually not worth what an original Phila. mfg. Fox would bring- depending on condition-- The second A grade at 3K is a joke- Yes it is an early Phila. gun (Krupp Barrels) but the crude bolt and the stock cracking at the top tang areas make it a "project gun" under 1K IMO. RWTF

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe

Best,
Ted

You graduate from a Mossy'turd pump gun to a Browning SxS and it goes to your head...

mr.Ted ever stop and think people don't care for you talking down to them.

If a guy posts on an internet shotgun discussion board and two guns are mentioned in the post, it is talking down to ask a question about one of them?

It slipped my mind this was the same gun I fixed a picture link in a post for. He didnt seem to mind that.

Mossbergs havent gone anywhere. Five in the safe, two on semi-permanent loan to a couple of kids who are rapidly rising through the ranks in their high school trap leagues.

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Yes Ted, you did fix my pictures, so thanks for that.
I guess how you worded just it rubbed me the wrong way, no harm meant...just that I was curious about the Fox...& thought it odd to be asked why I sold the Greener.I was probably grumpy & was/am missing my old Greener, but I'll get over it
cheers
franc

Sidelock
Sidelock

Ive asked a lot of guys why they have sold guns.

Ive asked myself, sometimes, too.

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

Ive asked every individual Ive ever bought a gun from why they are selling it. Along with just about every other used item worth more than $100.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Best,
Ted

I must admit i was curious my self, I've often dreamed of owning an English hammer gun.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Best,
Ted

I'd ask myself why I had 5 Mossburgs in my safe...

Just saying

Sidelock
Sidelock

Most of the old vintage English guns are clapped out in one way or another...you ain't missed much.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe

Best,
Ted

I'd ask myself why I had 5 Mossburgs in my safe...

Just saying

If it gives me an opportunity to give a few kids a chance to participate in the outdoors, Id have 50 of them
Id love to see you shoot a round of trap with either kid. Times are changing, and Im betting we see college scholarships for kids on the trap and skeet fields, assuming their grammar, spelling, and punctuation are better than yours.

Best,
Ted

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.