May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
4 members (Lloyd3, Der Ami, susjwp, 1 invisible), 261 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,496
Posts545,354
Members14,410
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 16 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 15 16
Sidelock
Sidelock

George L:
DO YOU HEAR ME, SON !!!!
Or are you some weak blooded excuse for Southern Honor ???
Have you forgotten that when introduced to an elder lady, the first question asked was, " Who was your mother"?
Blood, family and heritage did mean something at one time.
Is that a figment with you????
If you really are what you purport to be, then I know you understand.
Show your colors or forever be absent from those of us that still consider ourselves GENTLEMEN whose blood and heritage means more than a fart in a windstorm.
John

Humble member of the League of Extraodinary Gentlemen (LEG). Joined 14 March, 2006. Member #1.
Sidelock
Sidelock

The market once "owned" by Auto-5 went to PB Corp. (Benelli & Beretta "Superautos". That's what monied wildfowling guys use now.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I know what they use and it's a sporting challenge to go toe to toe with them using a William Powell vs Rem. 870 trombone with candlesticks and collect as many or more game than they do. I don't shoot a Fox, however; this might not be the correct thread.

Kind Regards,

Raimey
rse

Sidelock
Sidelock

Hey, take it easy JM and check out his site. There is decent looking 5br 3.5 bath hacienda on 15 acres that would make a nice wintering spot for you.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

It seems that there are a lot of "sea lawyers" on this forum. For all I know the gun was returned to Nash's descendants. It wasn't in the possession of the owner when I saw it & as I said I have no idea who the present owner is (and don't want to). It seems that some of you folks love to drag the BATF into every discussion. You might want to be a little careful there that it doesn't turn around & bite you.

I merely thought that this forum might truly enjoy hearing about the discovery of a long lost treasure. I didn't hear of Jim Julia
putting out an APB trying to find some Romanovs. When my friends & I go American Civil War relic hunting (my other passion) & someone finds an ID tag or another relic with an inscription we try to identify the original soldier but seldom have I heard of anyone trying to find his great grand offspring. Words like "STOLEN" "FAKE" etc. just sounds like sour grapes to me.

George L

Last edited by George L.; 08/28/07 10:46 PM.

To see my guns go to www.mylandco.com Select "SPORTING GUNS " My E-Mail palmettotreasure@aol.com
Sidelock
Sidelock

Are "sea lawyers" subjects to a Bar?

Kind Regards,

Raimey
rse

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Spoken like a true DAMYANKEE!

George L

To see my guns go to www.mylandco.com Select "SPORTING GUNS " My E-Mail palmettotreasure@aol.com
Sidelock
Sidelock

George L.:

I well know the definition of a "DamnYankee" and I am not one. My folk entered property before the war of Northern aggression and before the carpetbaggers arrived.

Kind Regards,

Raimey
rse

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: ellenbr
I am curious as to how many duck/goose hunters currently use a Fox? I bet most duck hunters wouldn't have a clue who Mr. Buck was as well as know the name of his double.

Kind Regards,

Raimey
rse

I believe there are still a few of us around...
HE FOX (Becker barrels and all) after an Illinois goose hunt and a N.D. duck outing.

Last edited by Utah; 08/29/07 01:36 AM.

The target lies within.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Erik330
I saw this Super Fox at a shoot in Michigan recently. Nice gun, hope there are some better pictures available because it's pretty nifty.

http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbt...=true#Post25914

Thanks for the kind words Erik. I'll see if I can get a few more posted this morning.

The target lies within.
Page 9 of 16 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.