March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
6 members (FlyChamps, Argo44, SKB, Little Creek, 2 invisible), 790 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,010
Members14,391
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: BrentD
....That entire second paragraph of yours looks like you are simply trying to find ways to blame roughly a quarter of the world's population for something for which you have exactly zero evidence at the moment. Wait a while and see if it is justified....

....Maybe we should stick to double guns...

Thats what I thought when you wrote that the fire was related to some lead abatement project. Maybe, were just sitting on a pickup tail gate after the hunt, chit chatting.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Well at least we've gotten to see the efficiency of modern progressive government in action. Fastest arson investigation in modern history. The welders did it...Geo

Sidelock
Sidelock

Maybe it was a town drunk who flicked a Gitane or Gauloise butt into some rubble. Why not wait until there actually is some data. Facts are incredibly interesting sometimes...

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Sidelock
Sidelock

Yup, it was officially some unintended event, before their fire department said the fire out.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd
Yup, it was officially some unintended event, before their fire department said the fire out.

Odd, why, then did all the Parisian officials and all the media report that investigations are already underway into the cause if you have already determined it.

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Sidelock
Sidelock

I thinks its something to look into. All I mentioned is what some official looking French guy said on the morning news.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: BrentD
RWTF, That entire second paragraph of yours looks like you are simply trying to find ways to blame roughly a quarter of the world's population for something for which you have exactly zero evidence at the moment. Wait a while and see if it is justified. Nothing is to keep any of us from doing something evil. Why single out Muslims here and now?

Maybe we should stick to double guns...

Because they have been doing a lot of this kind of shit for the last 25 years. Or hadn't you noticed.

When investigating anything, it makes sense, with a lack of hard evidence pointing in a particular direction, to look at the most likely candidates first. It's what unbiased investigative forces do the world over.

Talk about ideology getting in the way of common sense. Too bad it's now such a widespread problem. Even my Muslim friends think like I do.

Last edited by canvasback; 04/16/19 04:04 PM.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

At times, as families and countries, we feel disconnected from everything and then, almost as an act of god, Notre Dame brings hundreds of millions together, catholics and others, like a death in the family. Dear Paris, dear France, we are with you.

Having said that, I read recently of a study that said "social" media is causing more dissension and turmoil than the opposite: bringing publics closer together. The finger-pointing in one particular direction here indicates there may be something to it.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
At times, as families and countries, we feel disconnected from everything and then, almost as an act of god,Notre Dame brings hundreds of millions together, catholics and others, like a death in the family. Dear Paris, dear France, we are with you.

Having said that, I read recently of a study that said "social" media is causing more dissension and turmoil than the opposite: bringing publics closer together. The finger-pointing in a particular direction here indicates there may be something to it.

I think some of us are tired of you progressives telling us we don't know what we know. Your progressive Emperor has no clothes King.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

You must be referring to the progressives who said the 9/11 killers entered the US from Canada, James. Or the progressives who said there were WMDs.

Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.