April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (SKB, canvasback, azgreg, GSPWillie, 1 invisible), 1,040 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,435
Posts544,707
Members14,404
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 16 1 2 12 13 14 15 16
Sidelock
Sidelock

sho 'nuff, here's a few more oldies but goodies.

Last edited by Utah; 08/31/07 03:43 PM.

The target lies within.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Squire G',My only Ref. Book is "The Best of Nash Buckingham" Winchester Press.1973. by Geo Bird Evans *Irma Buckingham Witt".. See more Good Info' from Researcher today....The caption under the Photo of NB with"His favorite gun, the first Burt Becker magnum"Bo Whoop" & his Chubby Spaniel Springer" McIntosh, just yesterday,Told me "More Secret Stuff"!!! So much to learn, So Little Time........I'm tied to the bench with F J Barthmaier right now would like to see Mr B's Live Pigeon gun #121 in the Company with Mr Eisenlohr's Fox # 35...Gun history waiting to be Made'(At least Fox Collecting History)..cc/dt

Sidelock
Sidelock

"Writer of Books" with Super Fox 'HE" #27809 and English Springer, Wellington courtesy of DT.

Last edited by revdocdrew; 08/31/07 06:29 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Should have called it " Bo-Whoops " !!! Now where did I put
that gun ??????? N.B.

Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought stupid,than open it and confirm.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Boy, spend a couple of days on bizness and see what happens?

Nothing that says that anyone has seen the original Bo-Whoop, or did I miss something other than Glenthorne blabbering?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Well as I understand it, George L. has personally seen the gun and has photographs to prove it.........I guess we'll see if he can actually produce.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Bob: I'll have them with me at Easton & Pintail Point. I have no authorization to put them on the net or make copies.

Best regards, George L

To see my guns go to www.mylandco.com Select "SPORTING GUNS " My E-Mail palmettotreasure@aol.com
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

David: I was given to understand when I first saw the gun that it was not for sale bat any price.

George L

To see my guns go to www.mylandco.com Select "SPORTING GUNS " My E-Mail palmettotreasure@aol.com
Sidelock
Sidelock

The man who has Bo-Whoop is no different than any collector.
He came by the gun, cash was exchanged and now it sits.
He is not a crook nor cat burglar, he's just been it's caretaker.
He could be one of us.
Bet 9 out of 10 would keep the gun under wraps too!
To my knowledge, the family has been kinda nil on getting it back.
Anyone see a reward for the gun?
I see rewards for lost cats and dogs posted everyday day on telephone poles.

Last edited by Lowell Glenthorne; 09/01/07 08:16 AM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

To clear up a couple of 'Points concerning the "HE" original 3' chambered 32' that Author MMcI is holding, # emails all asking the same question, No its way too old for NB to have tested it after Mr Becker had bored the tubes, I'm sure Researcher' and Others who have made a study of all the Fox Records Know just about all there is Know...My knowledge of all these 'Foreign Guns and Rifles" is only gained when, or after I have Repaired, Rebuilt,Restored,Replaced.....Whoops......Replaced Parts..That paticular "HE" was the Subject of a Excellent, in Depth Study of the History by Capt' James Fender,(with some of my 'Stuff' thrown in to colour it up!!)SSM sometime in 2005 I think. As to the Original HE that Researcher pointed out to me that Mr Buckingham is holdingin George Bird Evans's book, thats the 1st pic. I have ever seen of it!.Ivory Forend Tip! (Have to remember that point!!!!!)I hope all Interested Parties will have Cameras at the ready when the "Original Bo Whoop" is 'Unveiled at"Pintail Point" Dont forget to look for Mr Becker's Secret MARK".....That is if somebody is going to Strip it off the wood.I had trouble with the "Wobblies", Turnscrews wandering away from'Screw-Gashes' when I stripped the Tsars A 1 Special down in front of Cameras,Parker Collectors,Lawyers,Cheering Section with the Jelly Doughnuts. all done on a wankie old card table, to boot!!!But that turned out "Well & Good" I Sincerely hope for the same Result when "Bo-Whoop" makes Her/His Grand Entrance back to "Foxdom"..CC.(Boiling 20 1.1/2lb Maine Lobsters' for the Parrty........

Page 14 of 16 1 2 12 13 14 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.