March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
8 members (Little Creek, DaveB, gunmaker, bushveld, Jimmy W, 1 invisible), 792 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,009
Members14,391
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
keith #550876 07/16/19 09:50 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Quote:
Originally Posted By: Bob Cash
Originally Posted By: 2-piper
Maybe you should have just told your buddy what you thought it "Might" be worth & let him sell it. Maybe You shouldn't have tried to turn a quick profit at his expense as you weren't interested in keeping it.

Maybe you should get off your high horse and read my original post!
Maybe you should be a little less sanctimonious and dispense with the ethics lessons.
Maybe you could tell me where I mentioned buying this gun from my "buddy".
Maybe you'd see things more clearly if you'd pull your head out of your backside.

I have absolutely no idea how my Handle got attached to this because I did not make that statement about getting off one's high Horse, on this thread or any other. The only post I have made on this thread was concerning the PerchBelly stock. I also normally think of a perch belly stock as the later ones pictured, not certain that would be the correct term for the model 21. I did, however, understand what Joe was referring to & I do still like that bottom line to all be a continuation from trigger guard to toe.

Miller/TN
I Didn't Say Everything I Said, Yogi Berra
Bob Cash #550882 07/16/19 10:28 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Miller, that post was from Crying Bob . It was post #308129 from 1/8/13. He was the one who made the abusive comment about getting off your high horse and said "pull your head out of your backside." He was all butt-hurt because you had admonished him about trying to make a quick and profitable flip on a gun at the expense of someone from his shooting club.

He has a history of that sort of thoughtful and considerate responses. However his invertebrate pals have a problem with jOe, but would have us believe that Boooby's a peach.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Bob Cash #550885 07/16/19 10:40 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith;
Yes, I understood that Bob was the one who said get off your high horse, but it was quoted as being in reply to this post accredited to me.

Maybe you should have just told your buddy what you thought it "Might" be worth & let him sell it. Maybe You shouldn't have tried to turn a quick profit at his expense as you weren't interested in keeping it.

I did not make that post, so do not know how my name/handle got attached to it. I can only assume that Bob did that but he got my name on someone else's post.

Miller/TN
I Didn't Say Everything I Said, Yogi Berra
Bob Cash #550886 07/16/19 10:44 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Miller, first I'll let thoughtful and considerate Bob call me a liar again... PM sent.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Bob Cash #550887 07/16/19 11:25 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

BOoby look what you've done...

Can we just once have a thoughtful and considerate thread...dang it bOy.

HomelessjOe #550889 07/17/19 12:18 AM
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Good evening lying keith.
Thank you for another noxious and spiteful post.
I new you'd reply again and quickly. Apparently your turnaround time on hate is really fast.
Judging by how far back you went to dig shit up, your expiration date on hate is almost non existent. 2013? Really?
I'm worried about you lying keith. You've got to get out more. How about Bowling?

Oh well, everyone has to be good at something.
There should be an award for hatefulness. You'd win that for sure.
I'm proud of you lying keith.

I'm positive that your hatred is just beginning to boil over and am sure that you've got much more shit to stir.
I look forward to hearing from you soon. Good night my little lying keith.
Your friend,
Bob

2-piper #550891 07/17/19 12:48 AM
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Keith;
Yes, I understood that Bob was the one who said get off your high horse, but it was quoted as being in reply to this post accredited to me.

I did not make that post, so do not know how my name/handle got attached to it. I can only assume that Bob did that but he got my name on someone else's post.

Good evening 2-piper.
Please don't.

I know it's hard to follow lying keith's series of quotations. Please look to the source of all this confusing hatred for your explaination.
I quoted you not nor put your name on anything. Lying keith dragged up these quotes from 6 years ago to make me look bad.
It worked. Why would I do that?
Belated apologies.

Bob Cash #550892 07/17/19 02:00 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Bob Cash

....Oh well, everyone has to be good at something.
There should be an award for hatefulness. You'd win that for sure.
I'm proud of you.... lying keith.

Gee Crying Bob, you sound so sincere and so contrite in your response to Miller. I'm almost touched by your fake sincerity.

By now, Miller knows precisely where those QUOTES I reproduced originated. My mere mention of the inappropriateness of the filthy comment you directed toward him back then was what precipitated your very first attack on me. And you certainly have kept your grudge against me going, so you of all people should understand these things. But I'm sure you'd like to paint a different picture, and play the victim.

So tell me, did you think it was hateful, noxious, or spiteful several months ago when you and your invertebrate pals were engaging in your internet doxxing campaign, hoping to intimidate jOe and I into silence?

Or did you think that possibly endangering my family was being thoughtful and considerate? No Bob, I haven't forgotten about that. And I won't forget it. You never apologized and you thought it was funny.

I must say though, it is entertaining as hell watching you pretend to be civil and nice and even remorseful about the way you have treated some good folks here. I certainly didn't have to go back 6 years to find hate, venom, and spitefulness from you. Actually, the thread you initiated to attack buzz, that got deleted last week, would have served nicely.

And to think you call me a liar. You're a sick little fraud.

keith #550896 07/17/19 07:16 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith considering the circumstance I think your post is very thoughtful and most considerate.
Thank you.

BOoby made his own bed....

Only one small problem now he doesn't want to lie in it.

Ps..that's about as thoughtful and considerate as eYe can get.

Bob Cash #550900 07/17/19 10:08 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Jesus Christ

What a waste of Time, Does this Crap ever end.......

I used to come on here occasionally and glean a few tidbits of knowledge, share a thought with a like minded aficionado, or comment on someones successful outing or acquisition.

Now on my rare visit I see this drivel evolves into mudslinging personality issues far too often......

Fortunately my life is full enough with meaningful things to not miss this.

Good Shooting to All.

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.