March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
4 members (NZHunter, L. Brown, LGF, SKB), 230 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,373
Posts543,976
Members14,389
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
canvasback #550934 07/17/19 04:39 PM
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Good afternoon canvasback.
Thank you for your thoughtful, considerate and spot on assessment of the situation.
I fully understand your intent and content.
No further explanation is necessary.

For your information,
I inspected this "Nice Old 21" this morning.
What a nice gun. Just as Bsteele had assessed.
Honest worn but warm finishes on a very nicely configured little Winchester 20 gauge.
Much nicer that the pictures showed by a factor of at least 3.
Good screws all around, no sign of tinkering
Sound wood with evidence of a forend repair, most likely from a drop. Old but stout.
Perfect bores (.614), barrels ring like bells. Long chokes, about 4" in length,
.020 / .008 right. Roughly Improved Modified / Improved Cylinder.
Crisp triggers and nice strikes.

On the subject of Perch Belly stocks, I
'm not sure this 'Canoe Paddle" stock would qualify.

Bob Cash #550941 07/17/19 05:33 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

I'd call that a mild bassbelly, Bob, certainly not a "full-blown" perchbelly.

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
canvasback #550947 07/17/19 05:52 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: canvasback

What's with Keith calling out Bob for buying and selling, on average, 5 guns a year. What a load of horseshit.

And what with Keith coming to rescue his useless turd pal jOe from the evils of doxing. When the one person, who actually did dox someone on this site and caused significant harm to the person, is good old Frank [censored] aka Homeless jOe. Instead of playing your secretive games Keith, I'll just come out and say it. Do you recall what jOe did to Pre 1913 LC Col aka Chris Dunlap? Where's your stash of quotes on that subject? Talk about hypocrisy!

I'd have come to Bob's defense a little more strongly before this but Bob seems quite capable of getting down in the gutter with you, jOe and Buzz on this subject. But Bob didn't start it. You three did. All of you are behaving as idiots. Par for the course for you and jOe. Quite surprising for Buzz. The initial pretense that there was no accusations about Bob's intent.....what a load.

Well, it was only a matter of time before we flushed a two-faced Canadian Weasel (mustela frenata) who posts as a canvasback!

I'd like to see evidence that jOe engaged in doxxing (or doxing) that was in any way significantly harmful to Pre 1913 LC Col. I've heard that charge from jOe's enemies for several years, yet we never saw a shred of evidence.

This two-faced weasel claims that is the only case of doxxing here, yet he is lying because he knows full well that Steven Dodd Hughes called me on my phone with his doxxing threat, and then being too frightened to carry it out himself, he got the two-faced Canadian weasel's pals Crying Bob, BrentD, and SKB to carry it out. I have received phone calls from people who saw the doxxing, and think I should take action against Steven Hughes for it. These are people who should not even have my phone number. I saved a couple of those messages. Some spineless worm went as far as to notify my former HR Manager, who thought it was hilarious because he is a Trump guy and a gun owner and hunter. But the intent was pretty obvious.

The anonymous worm Shortshells went to the trouble of creating a second anonymous identity here and made the same threat, and sent intimidation mail right to my house. I have not forgotten any of this. Nor have I forgotten the slimy worm and coward who initiated it.

This two-faced Canadian weasel also knows full well that his wormy and spineless pals also did the same to jOe. But when you have his selective outrage, I guess that behavior becomes OK.

The big problem with this two-faced Canadian weasel (mustela frenata) is that he is in complete denial about his hatred and obsession with jOe. For some time, I felt that maybe he was somewhat justified in being angry at jOe. But I have since learned that jOe was right about him all along. With friends like this two-faced Canadian Weasel, one does not need enemies.

That is why I recently sent him a PM telling him to Go F##k Himself. He was so butt-hurt, that he turned it into a Thread and posted it here. I don't need friends bad enough to remain cordial with someone like him. I've specifically avoided any confrontation with him since ending our friendship, but it seems apparent he wishes to continue attacking me. I'm sure his wormy pals will blame me for responding to his horseshit.

By the way, I put his absurd and dishonest statement saying that Bob didn't start this, jOe, buzz and I did... in BOLD PRINT. I did that because it is so deceitful and laughable. I think we all know about Bob's history of engaging in abusive name calling with both jOe and Buzz. I went to great pains to explain the history that I have with Crying Bob, including the doxxing he engaged in several months ago. I guess this two-faced Canadian weasel thinks I should forget the past with Crying Bob, yet he thinks he is perfectly justified continually displaying the hard-on he has for jOe.

The two-faced Canadian weasel's comment about "initial intent" was equally laughable. It was an opinion, based upon Bob's previous statements about buying guns to flip them for profit.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with selling five guns a year as a hobbyist or collector. But when you start engaging in the business with a clearly stated profit motive, then you are required to have an FFL. I don't like that law. I don't agree with that law. But it is the law, and Liberal Left anti-gun Democrats feel that it is much too lax. And when we have a friend of this two-faced Canadian weasel going around here posting about laws that have not been broken, it seems prudent to mention actual apparent violations.

Just my opinion, as always, based strictly upon what I see here.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

keith #550949 07/17/19 06:15 PM
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Good afternoon lying keith
Thank you again for yet another toxic and hateful response.
While I really don't understand what any of your filth has to do with this Nice Old 21,
I'm pretty certain that the hissy fit you are currently embroiled in isn't yet over
and you'll be back shortly to spew more of your poison.
I look forward to hearing from you,
Your friend Bob

P.s Im really worried about you. Im thinking more bran in your diet.

keith #550950 07/17/19 06:21 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Originally Posted By: canvasback

What's with Keith calling out Bob for buying and selling, on average, 5 guns a year. What a load of horseshit.

And what with Keith coming to rescue his useless turd pal jOe from the evils of doxing. When the one person, who actually did dox someone on this site and caused significant harm to the person, is good old Frank [censored] aka Homeless jOe. Instead of playing your secretive games Keith, I'll just come out and say it. Do you recall what jOe did to Pre 1913 LC Col aka Chris Dunlap? Where's your stash of quotes on that subject? Talk about hypocrisy!

I'd have come to Bob's defense a little more strongly before this but Bob seems quite capable of getting down in the gutter with you, jOe and Buzz on this subject. But Bob didn't start it. You three did. All of you are behaving as idiots. Par for the course for you and jOe. Quite surprising for Buzz. The initial pretense that there was no accusations about Bob's intent.....what a load.

Well, it was only a matter of time before we flushed a two-faced Canadian Weasel (mustela frenata) who posts as a canvasback!

Ah, because I don't automatically support your every post, I'm a two face weasel. What are you....6 years old?

I'd like to see evidence that jOe engaged in doxxing (or doxing) that was in any way significantly harmful to Pre 1913 LC Col. I've heard that charge from jOe's enemies for several years, yet we never saw a shred of evidence.

There's lots of evidence Keith....use your vaunted skills and suss it out. Or are you worried your buddy jOe might look worse than he already does. Not a great boat anchor to have tied yourself to.

This two-faced weasel claims that is the only case of doxxing here, yet he is lying because he knows full well that Steven Dodd Hughes called me on my phone with his doxxing threat, and then being too frightened to carry it out himself, he got the two-faced Canadian weasel's pals Crying Bob, BrentD, and SKB to carry it out. I have received phone calls from people who saw the doxxing, and think I should sue Steven Hughes for it. These are people who should not even have my phone number. I saved a couple of those messages. Some spineless worm went as far as to notify my former HR Manager, who thought it was hilarious because he is a Trump guy and a gun owner and hunter. But the intent was pretty obvious.

Idiot! I didn't say only case....I said the case that actually caused real harm in someone's life. As usual you twist the words to make your stupid and pointless case.

The anonymous worm Shortshells went to the trouble of creating a second anonymous identity here and made the same threat, and sent intimidation mail right to my house. I have not forgotten any of this. Nor have I forgotten the slimy worm and coward who initiated it.

This two-faced Canadian weasel also knows full well that his wormy and spineless pals also did the same to jOe. But when you have his selective outrage, I guess that behavior becomes OK.

I have very few "pals" on here Keith. Of active posters here I would be happy to count people like Stan, GLS, King Brown and SKB "pals". I don't discriminate on the basis of faith or political persuasion. But you already knew that. At least they aren't compulsive, toxic assholes like you.

The big problem with this two-faced Canadian weasel (mustela frenata) is that he is in complete denial about his hatred and obsession with jOe. For some time, I felt that maybe he was somewhat justified in being angry at jOe. But I have since learned that jOe was right about him all along. With friends like this two-faced Canadian Weasel, one does not need enemies.

That is why I recently sent him a PM telling him to Go F##k Himself. He was so butt-hurt, that he turned it into a Thread and posted it here. I don't need friends bad enough to remain cordial with someone like him. I've specifically avoided any confrontation with him since ending our friendship, but it seems apparent he wishes to continue attacking me. I'm sure his wormy pals will blame me for responding to his horseshit.

Butthurt? That's funny but in keeping with yours and jOe's obsession with butts. I'm not a big fan of sneaky and underhanded behavior. Which you engage in with regularity. The butthurt one was you when you felt I had betrayed you and your OCD cause. The butthurt one is the one who sends raging and foul language filled PM's over some slight and meaningless disagreement on the internet. Grow up man!

By the way, I put his absurd and dishonest statement saying that Bob didn't start this, jOe, buzz and I did... in BOLD PRINT. I did that because it is so deceitful and laughable. I think we all know about Bob's history of engaging in abusive name calling with both jOe and Buzz. I went to great pains to explain the history that I have with Crying Bob, including the doxxing he engaged in several months ago. I guess this two-faced Canadian weasel thinks I should forget the past with Crying Bob, yet he thinks he is perfectly justified continually displaying the hard-on he has for jOe.

The two-faced Canadian weasel's comment about "initial intent" was equally laughable. It was an opinion, based upon Bob's previous statements about buying guns to flip them for profit.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with selling five guns a year as a hobbyist or collector. But when you start engaging in the business with a clearly stated profit motive, then you are required to have an FFL. I don't like that law. I don't agree with that law. But it is the law, and Liberal Left anti-gun Democrats feel that it is much too lax. And when we have a friend of this two-faced Canadian weasel going around here posting about laws that have not been broken, it seems prudent to mention actual apparent violations.

Once again the hypocrisy rages. NOTHING about your involvement on this thread and the others regarding Bob's upgrade had or has anything to do with your concern about laws and regulation. You are a lying phony and you expose yourself with every post.

Just my opinion, as always, based strictly upon what I see here.

I'll echo your last line. It's the only thing you wrote that either made sense or wasn't the twisted product of your warped, compulsive and vindictive mind.

Last edited by canvasback; 07/17/19 08:19 PM. Reason: Spelling/Grammer

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Bob Cash #550951 07/17/19 06:23 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

So Crying Bob, you don't understand what my post has to do with your Model 21???

We, It's kind of like when I didn't understand your cowardly need to post my personal information on the internet several months ago. Or maybe you think I've forgotten all of the times you felt justified in dumping on me when you were not involved in what I was posting. But maybe you think I'm the kind of guy who forgives and forgets. And maybe you think you operate in a vacuum, and that nobody is justified in giving you back some of what you dish out.

In case you hadn't noticed, I was responding to bullshit from your two-faced Canadian Weasel friend. He may be your friend today, but as a "friend", I can advise you that he is a two-faced back-stabber who cannot be trusted.

So maybe you two are made for each other???

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

keith #550952 07/17/19 06:29 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

So Crying Bob, you don't understand what my post has to do with your Model 21???

We, It's kind of like when I didn't understand your cowardly need to post my personal information on the internet several months ago. Or maybe you think I've forgotten all of the times you felt justified in dumping on me when you were not involved in what I was posting. But maybe you think I'm the kind of guy who forgives and forgets. And maybe you think you operate in a vacuum, and that nobody is justified in giving you back some of what you dish out.

In case you hadn't noticed, I was responding to bullshit from your two-faced Canadian Weasel friend. He may be your friend today, but as a "friend", I can advise you that he is a two-faced back-stabber who cannot be trusted.

So maybe you two are made for each other???

Keith, speaking of having trouble taking what you dish out, that's really the issue between us. You lost your shit when you got a taste of your own medicine.

What a loser! What a compulsive, OCD ruled, freaking out in your basement dork you are. Conspiracies everywhere, bogey men that need to be rooted out. You are a freaking caricature. It's hilarious reading you describe yourself as a observant RC and then reading and seeing what you do here. There's some fine Christian behavior on display.

It's too bad we agree on so many political issues because people like you give the rest of us a bad name. Go sidle up with your new buddy, the racist jOE. You two are disgusting.

And speaking of cowardly, your insistence on hiding your true identity just confirms who the coward is.

Last edited by canvasback; 07/17/19 06:30 PM.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
canvasback #550954 07/17/19 06:57 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

"keith:
Sidelock"

In order to settle this spelling controversy, I asked nca225, the Transgender Spelling Bee Champ of Saco, Maine to provide the correct spelling... weedle... or wheedle...???

He/she said it is spelled: "oui-dole"

Thanks. You even managed to get the "what's for dinner?" thread locked. How can I commemorate National Hot dog Day now?
A couple guys have turned this forum into an embarrassment.

Last edited by JBLondon; 07/17/19 07:05 PM.
canvasback #550956 07/17/19 06:58 PM
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Im getting more worried as time goes by my little lying keith.
I really dont understand all your hate. Over and over and over again.
Same hate, different target.
I dont believe we can continue to be buddies anymore.
Oh well, my loss I suppose.
Goodbye my little lying keith

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, I think I'm the smartest one in the room, blah, blah, blah, blah, drag shit up from years past blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, second grade name calling, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, more talk less smiles, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, I always have to get in the last word, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, caustic invasion, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, toxic banter, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, hateful speech, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, my mother is the only one who loves me and I think she's jivin' me too, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah

JBLondon #550957 07/17/19 07:46 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: JBLondon

"keith:
Sidelock"

In order to settle this spelling controversy, I asked nca225, the Transgender Spelling Bee Champ of Saco, Maine to provide the correct spelling... weedle... or wheedle...???

He/she said it is spelled: "oui-dole"

Thanks. You even managed to get the "what's for dinner?" thread locked. How can I commemorate National Hot dog Day now?
A couple guys have turned this forum into an embarrassment.

For the record, I didnt even post on that thread. Still good to see I get under keiths skin so much. And thank you JBLondon for adding that quote. Seems to be an poorly made attempt to dox with old information. Nice try keith, but off the mark, as per usual.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.