March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
8 members (Jtplumb, JDH, craigd, JayCee, Gunning Bird, 1 invisible), 347 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,373
Posts543,991
Members14,389
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
keith #550959 07/17/19 08:06 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
So Crying Bob, you don't understand what my post has to do with your Model 21???

We, It's kind of like when I didn't understand your cowardly need to post my personal information on the internet several months ago. Or maybe you think I've forgotten all of the times you felt justified in dumping on me when you were not involved in what I was posting. But maybe you think I'm the kind of guy who forgives and forgets. And maybe you think you operate in a vacuum, and that nobody is justified in giving you back some of what you dish out.

In case you hadn't noticed, I was responding to bullshit from your two-faced Canadian Weasel friend. He may be your friend today, but as a "friend", I can advise you that he is a two-faced back-stabber who cannot be trusted.

So maybe you two are made for each other???

For those of use who live In the real world, CB gave you every opportunity to cease the thug bully routine as has been constantly pointed out to you, is getting to be a bit of a snore. Who can blame the guy for getting sick of it.

Last edited by nca225; 07/17/19 08:07 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
keith #550960 07/17/19 08:32 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith

I've specifically avoided any confrontation with him since ending our friendship, but it seems apparent he wishes to continue attacking me. I'm sure his wormy pals will blame me for responding to his horseshit.

By the way, I put his absurd and dishonest statement saying that Bob didn't start this, jOe, buzz and I did... in BOLD PRINT. I did that because it is so deceitful and laughable. I think we all know about Bob's history of engaging in abusive name calling with both jOe and Buzz. I went to great pains to explain the history that I have with Crying Bob, including the doxxing he engaged in several months ago. I guess this two-faced Canadian weasel thinks I should forget the past with Crying Bob, yet he thinks he is perfectly justified continually displaying the hard-on he has for jOe.

The two-faced Canadian weasel's comment about "initial intent" was equally laughable. It was an opinion, based upon Bob's previous statements about buying guns to flip them for profit.

I missed responding to this little collection of gems in my previous post.

The difference, you blinded by obsession bozo, is I don't drag every thread into the cesspool every time one of my "targets" posts anything. I respond to jOe's posts when he says something particularly stupid or insulting.

Oh and I've been "continuing to attack" you? More horseshit from the OCD king. Now you are in the realm of just making shit up.

I've been meaning to ask you this Keith. You know your daughters.....the ones NCA dragged into the shit and you rightly took him to task for it? Do you let them read what you write here? What would they think of a father who engages the way you do? I suspect you don't because you would be embarrassed for them to see your behavior here.

It's sad because you have a lot to offer the members here. But you are the poisoned chalice.

Last edited by canvasback; 07/17/19 08:36 PM.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
nca225 #550962 07/17/19 08:35 PM
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: nca225
....For those of use who live In the real world, CB gave you every opportunity to cease the thug bully routine....

I dont think self proclaimed victims live in the real world. Are you capable of spotting testosterone?

canvasback #550963 07/17/19 08:51 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: canvasback

I've been meaning to ask you this Keith. You know your daughters.....the ones NCA dragged into the shit and you rightly took him to task for it? Do you let them read what you write here? What would they think of a father who engages the way you do? I suspect you don't because you would be embarrassed for them to see your behavior here.

A little context is due here CB, it wasn't an attempt to drag anyone into anything. That spat didn't come out of a vacuum. I just informed keith of where I got that STD from that he said I passed onto my dog. Rather than roll with the punches, he chose to martyr his daughter's reputation by ceaselessly reminding people of what a grievous insult I threw back at him. More tit for tat BS he can't seem to get over. But it still drives him mad to this day.

Last edited by nca225; 07/17/19 09:02 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
nca225 #550964 07/17/19 08:58 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: nca225

A little clarification is due here CB, it wasn't an attempt to drag anyone into anything. That spat didn't come out of a vacuum. I just informed keith of where I got that STD from that he said I passed onto my dog. Rather than roll with the punches, he chose to martyr his daughter's reputation by ceaselessly reminding people of what a grievous insult I threw back at him. More tit for tat BS he can't seem to get over. But it still drives him mad to this day.

Both insults, he to you and you to him, should have been beneath both of you.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Bob Cash #550965 07/17/19 09:03 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Yeah, but I'll freely admit my character flaws, I'll get down to a person's level to fight em. But, if I've learned anything these past few years, you don't win fights by taking the high road.

Last edited by nca225; 07/17/19 09:15 PM.

Bob Cash #550966 07/17/19 09:50 PM
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

WOW!
All I wanted to do is have a little talk about a Nice Old 21.
Oh ya, and to demonstrate my new DoubleGun philosophy
of peace love and understanding.

Im sure it wont be long before Dave comes along and locks this thread.

Hey, my little lying keith,
Whats this I heard youve ruined National Hot Dog Day?
A guy would have to be a real weenie to do that.
Just sayin

Bob Cash #550977 07/18/19 04:58 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Bob Cash
WOW!
All I wanted to do is have a little talk about a Nice Old 21.
Oh ya, and to demonstrate my new DoubleGun philosophy
of peace love and understanding.

Im sure it wont be long before Dave comes along and locks this thread.

Hey, my little lying keith,
Whats this I heard youve ruined National Hot Dog Day?It
A guy would have to be a real weenie to do that.
Just sayin

Geez Crying Bob, I hardly know where to begin. I should start by asking if you are bi-polar, because you repeatedly have said you want a response from me... And then you act hurt and surprised when I respond.

The statement about wanting to demonstrate your new Doublegunshop philosophy of peace, love, and understanding was a hoot. It didn't take very long before you showed us your same old butthurt crybaby behavior when you attacked jOe for his totally accurate observation about the perch-belly in your gun stock. You confirmed the curvature, and we know jOe would have been ridiculed for the next decade if he had described it as a "bass-belly" stock.

Oh wait, your two-faced Canadian weasel defender thinks jOe and I are obsessed with butts... while the deceptive P.O.S. totally ignores your frequent use of the term "Butthurt" in the title and content of the recent, and now deleted thread you started with the obvious intent of attacking Buzz.

And just think, this deceptive P.O.S. has the gall to call me a hypocrite.

I really wish I had time to respond point-by-point to all of his horse shit. I sincerely hope to do just that if this doesn't get locked before I get home this morning. But a couple things really stand out...

I am not at all surprised that this two-faced Canadian weasel couldn't produce any evidence of the "significant harm" done by jOe allegedly doxxing Pre 1913 LC Coll. This deceptive moron actually is trying to dump the burden of proving that baseless accusation on me. He made the claim. So why won't he back it up??? Even the guy he claims was significantly harmed hasn't made an issue of these old allegations.

When I said he was continuing to attack me, I clearly meant a resumption of what he started several months ago just before I PM'd him and told him to go f**k himself in a PM. Had he been continuing to attack me since then, I certainly would have responded before now. The weasels' lying misrepresentation about the rest of the content within that PM tells me he is even more deceptive than I thought. To be clear, there has been zero contact or interaction between us since then. He has QUOTED things I said to rocky mtn bill, etc., apparently agreeing with my comments. But that's it. It was his behavior just prior to my termination of contact which led me to finally and permanently dissolve a friendship that I should have recognized was a farce and a lie, and made me realize how two-faced he is. Since that time, I have had no contact or communication with the two-faced lying POS, and simply decided to terminate any and all communication... knowing he couldn't be trusted. His behavior here speaks for itself and confirms that in spades. You two are made for each other, and his affinity for guys like you and the fraud King now makes perfect sense.

The little two-faced Canadian weasel obviously is still in complete denial about his obsessive hatred for jOe. jOe must have really hurt his feelings and damaged his psyche. Yet get this...he maintained private communication and friendship with the forums' lowest piece of filth, nca225... and he even repeatedly argued the value of continuing to have that sub-human dung pile posting here.

I suppose it's no accident and no surprise to see the three of you... Crying Bob... nca225... and the two-faced Canadian weasel canvasback all working together here. What a great team! You all have so much in common, and you really deserve each other.

Just wanted to get that much in before this gets locked... due to complaints from certain people who try to hide the truth.

But, but, but.... I just wanted to have a nice civil discussion about a shotgun.... Hahahaha... that's the funniest shit I've heard in a long time!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Bob Cash #550980 07/18/19 06:38 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith, you lying POS.

In what world do you have evidence that I maintained private communication and friendship with nca.

Do you mean the unsolicited PM he sent me in March after I called bullshit on you. Or are you talking about my efforts more than half a decade ago to get him to act civilly and not stoop to your level. Which of course failed.

What a deceptive POS you are. Anyone reading your post would assume you mean nca and I have some kind of ongoing discussion and friendship. But, as Bob so correctly points out, you are a liar, who surrounds your posts in quotes and evidence to divert attention from the bullshit of your content.

Like I said before Keith. You give the rest of us conservatives a bad name. You also give being a Christian and Roman Catholic a bad name if your actions here represent the behavior of a practicing RC.

A gutless keyboard warrior, bullying anyone you can. You have a few supporters here Keith but thats all. Just a few. Your toxic, OCD compulsion to attack and bully has driven many away from this site.

Bob Cash #550981 07/18/19 06:46 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Just to put a finer point on my assertion that Keiths bullying drives people away.

Ive met in person 7 people who at one time or another frequented this site. They are both American and Canadian. Sometime in the last three years all but one has mentioned to me in passing their distaste for Keiths bullying tactics and how it has, in part, caused them to minimize their involvement on the board.

Thats just of the ones Ive met.

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.