May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
6 members (Wild Skies, Silvers, buckstix, cpa, 2 invisible), 1,097 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,506
Posts545,621
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Stan

As for me, I will not live in fear. I will go heeled, as I did earlier this evening as wife and I had supper out, and then bought groceries at the local Walmart. I will carry at church each Sunday, because I am a deacon in my church and feel very strongly it is my responsibility to protect the worshipers who come there in innocence, and cannot protect themselves. I am willing to become the target in an active shooter situation like that to protect the lives of the innocents.
SRH

Stan read what you wrote you are living everyday in fear....

if you weren't in fear you wouldn't be so "heeled" brOtha fearless

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Geo. Newbern

TRUMP I never thought we could trust that guy when the going got tough.

If Donald Trump had been a lawyer I would agree with you 101%

Sidelock
Sidelock

Amen to that. I treat my Kimber Para-Carry in .45ACP like "My Little Lifesaver"-- just in case. RWTF

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: [censored
]
Originally Posted By: Stan

As for me, I will not live in fear. I will go heeled, as I did earlier this evening as wife and I had supper out, and then bought groceries at the local Walmart. I will carry at church each Sunday, because I am a deacon in my church and feel very strongly it is my responsibility to protect the worshipers who come there in innocence, and cannot protect themselves. I am willing to become the target in an active shooter situation like that to protect the lives of the innocents.
SRH

Stan read what you wrote you are living everyday in fear....

if you weren't in fear you wouldn't be so "heeled" brOtha fearless

You confuse the Boy Scout motto with being afraid. Lots of liberals do the same thing. They believe someone else should be obligated to take care of them.

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

Re your earlier question on gun reform here, craig. "Reform" because citizens make choices on how they want to live, and gun law is federal responsibility, currently being debated nationally, consequence of federal election a few months away and a spate of gang shootings in Toronto, whose mayor is proposing handgun ban, if only for his city.

Reform is a good word for it because Canadians generally realize banning handguns is not a solution. It could be part of a solution, cutting violence through better background checks, refusing ownership to felons, stricter regulations, already among strictest in the world. Ottawa mused handgun ban, did cross-country face=to-face survey, and changed its tune.

I haven't changed my mind about Canada's striving for moderation and accommodation and responsible government---the first in North America right here in Nova Scotia--- representing the values on which the country was founded. We're different from Americans, don't feel need to carry for personal and public safety. I don't feel a better person than Fox or Stan for it.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Anyone who says they have no fear of anything is either a liar or a fool. My biggest fear concerning this degradation of our society is that one day I may be in need of an "equalizer" to protect my family, or other innocents, and I won't have it for some reason. I do not carry everyday, on my person. I have it close by at all times, but carry when I feel the need calls for it.

Second biggest fear is that I would someday agree with something Frank has to say that is not gun related, on here.

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: ed good
as for trump and gun control...

Or, congress is on break, they wouldnt legislate anyway and the news cycle would move on by the time they pretended to roll up their sleeves? The value of impeachment, the dems let him roll it out at his convenience? Or, is anyone up for a racist tweet? Must be poo being a dem getting sage advise from a hill or looking biden for the future.

Sidelock
Sidelock

There's no shame to be afraid. I've been afraid I wouldn't be the person I want to be most of my life. I prefer to think of it as having a good instinct for safety---check, double-check, ask yourself Who am I? Complacency is the likeliest thing to cause me harm.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Re your earlier question on gun reform here, craig. "Reform" because citizens make choices on how they want to live, and gun law is federal responsibility, currently being debated nationally, consequence of federal election a few months away and a spate of gang shootings in Toronto, whose mayor is proposing handgun ban, if only for his city.

Reform is a good word for it because Canadians generally realize banning handguns is not a solution. It could be part of a solution, cutting violence through better background checks, refusing ownership to felons, stricter regulations, already among strictest in the world....

Heres a good example of mildly veiled honesty, reform used to stir good feelings? Why dont you work on reforming elites beholden to big corp. pot, whore trying to entrap Canadas future in addiction. Dont forget, some feel nothing good can come from the pleasure weed, eh, cept for new markets for better drugs.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Because I'm at the top of my craft and apply myself where I have most influence in the public interest, which is what people would do if they saw clearly, thought rationally and acted disinterestedly.

Canada legislated carbon and pot. I disagree with pot. I'm currently trying to bring Reason to our province's biggest environmental, social and economic issue in 40 years. Those other two issues are over the hill.

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.