April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (azgreg, DaveB, WBLDon, bushveld, 1 invisible), 840 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,440
Posts544,756
Members14,404
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Sidelock
Sidelock

Craig, If you believe FOX News, you'll never believe real journalism. I harbor no hopes of convincing you of anything. Cling to your delusions if they help you sleep at night. You think that calling a point of view "talking points" proves them to be false. You need to ponder that. If a national party identifies a take on an issue, they have to have evidence that it matters, even if someone a dumb as you can't grasp it.Party hearty; all is well. Trump is in the saddle even though he got it on backwards. Tell General Mattis not to worry. After all, Trump's military experience will surely offer better guidance than Mattis tried to provide. BTW, where do you get your opinions, as if I can't tell.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Gen. Mattis forgot to mention that North Korea hasn't been firing missiles over Japan since Obama was replaced by Trump. And North Korea hasn't threatened to nuke our West Coast lately either. You probably don't wish to talk about Obama's foreign policy failures concerning Putin doing as he damn well pleased in Crimea and the Ukraine. Then there's that "Red Line" your brave CIC Obama drew when he warned Syrian President Assad about using chemical weapons. Assad laughed at him.

Suddenly, you Libtards are all worried about the ISIS that took over much over the Middle East after Obama's weakness and ineptitude created them, and he seemed powerless to stop them. Trump's leadership crushed them, and if they reemerge, he will undoubtedly crush them again, before they gain any strength.

I have no idea where you get your news Billy. I suppose any source that bashes our pro-2nd amendment President Donald Trump is fine with you. No matter, because you obviously don't have the intelligence to digest any of it. But it doesn't take much brains to be a Libtard DNC parrot, who thinks that supporting devout anti-gunners is a good way to preserve our gun rights.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Libtards are called libtards for a reason. It's not rocket science.

I think libtardmoron would be a better term.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Craigster, Your wisdom has overwhelmed me. I'll let this thread die a natural death. PS: Just as Dave dropped Misfires, maybe he'd consider banning politics and personal criticism too. It would be duller around here, but we'd hear a good deal less from Keith, and I wouldn't need to reply to him. One last thought: we all better hope Trump doesn't launch a war with Iran.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB
I have never offered classes.

My apologies! I did get your initials and SDH initials confused.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Craigster, Your wisdom has overwhelmed me. I'll let this thread die a natural death. PS: Just as Dave dropped Misfires, maybe he'd consider banning politics and personal criticism too. It would be duller around here, but we'd hear a good deal less from Keith, and I wouldn't need to reply to him. One last thought: we all better hope Trump doesn't launch a war with Iran.

But if Dave banned politics and personal criticism you'd have not been able to derail this fine thread!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Vall, You're right, and I apologize for doing so. I'll be more considerate in the future.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Thanks for the look inside of your action.

Last edited by craigd; 10/22/19 11:42 PM.
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

I keep hoping that at some point you guys will realize nobody here gives a [censored] about your issues with each other and make the banter private, or at least put it in dedicated threads labeled as such. The constant derailment of most of the threads on this forum has gotten intolerable.

If you were my kids you’d know down to the molecular level the makeup of a 90 degree crease in one of my walls.

Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Aaron;

I am concerned that we will never see another post from Bailey of the continuing processes of his falling block rifles.

It is disgraceful what has happened here.

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.