March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
7 members (Researcher, Ian Forrester, Jimmy W, damascus, Roundsworth, 1 invisible), 660 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,376
Posts544,025
Members14,391
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: LRF
This is very sad when a very very few persons have completely destroyed a website with their childish behavior. The culprits clearly can not control themselves so I hope the Admin will modify their usual rules and take the necessary steps to restore this website to one of the best, IT was, but not now.

That Admin (Dave) does nothing. There are simple solutions. Vall spells one out very easily. But Dave isn't interested. And so the same individuals continue to provoke the same BS and the site participation continues to shrink.

Yes, I would describe it as chickenshit. But that is on Dave.

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Sidelock
Sidelock

Interesting build with great pictures, thanks Bailey.

Last edited by craigd; 10/22/19 11:38 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd
Originally Posted By: BrentD
....he seems to approve of this sort of useless drivel from a small handful of drivelers.

I can understand the opinions that define drivel. What maybe you could explain, how is whining helpful or useful?

If no one complains, is there a problem? What would YOU suggest?

Call it what you want, but tell us your solution.

_________

Sidelock
Sidelock

....how is whining helpful or useful?

How about a little bit. I'll give it some time, in case you feel the need to save a comment of mine, then I'll edit them out of this thread.

My suggestion is that it's a gesture to the starter of the thread....

Last edited by craigd; 10/22/19 11:32 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: gunmaker
I wont be sharing anything until there are changes, and Ive got some pretty cool stuff coming up. Cant speak for Bailey.

Its a shame this place is related to one of the best fine gun magazines.

Yeah, I know just how you feel Aaron. A while back, I posted some information about a sight I developed that makes quick and precise sighting easier for guys who become more farsighted with age... which is almost all of us. Almost immediately, I decided to delete it, because I didn't want to help guys like rocky mtn bill.

The late Doug Woodin (PA24) was one of the best barrel blackers outside of Great Britain, and few there could equal his work. For an amateur gunsmith (he was an ex-military fighter pilot who became a commercial airlines pilot), he was very meticulous and highly skilled in everything he did. He once shared a lot of his gun work with us, but he got sick and tired of Libtards like Billy, and hopeless hypocrites like BrentD. Doug finally quit posting here altogether before he passed away. He shared his slow rust bluing formula and techniques with me, but made me promise to never share it with anyone, so that guys like Billy, SKB, and BrentD could never have it.

BrentD is one of those "special" guys who likes to dish it out, but cries like a baby when he gets some of his vitriol returned. He whines about the rules, but thinks the rules do not apply to him. He thought it was just fine to join SKB Stevie in his cowardly internet doxxing campaign using Dave's forum. He felt the rules didn't apply to him again. I wonder where you and some of the other bitchers and complainers were then???

When I first began posting on this forum, BrentD was already quite active hurling insults at guys like Lowell Glenthorne and others. Anyone who confronts his anti-lead ammunition junk science is going to get insulted royally.

Aaron, it's always educational to see guys like you, Billy, BrentD, and LRF complaining about the demise of this forum... but only when you see posts from people you dislike... personally or politically. But just let someone like SKB Stevie go on disrupting this forum, or other sub-forums, for days on end, and you all say nothing at all.

By the way folks, we've seen this sort of vow from Billy before...

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Vall, You're right, and I apologize for doing so. I'll be more considerate in the future.

You can wipe your ass with that. With this being a Presidential election year, Billy won't be able to contain his hatred for our pro-2nd Amendment President, or those who support him.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

What's that supposed to mean ?

Sidelock
Sidelock

....how is whining helpful or useful?

How about a little bit. I'll give it some time, in case you feel the need to save a comment of mine, then I'll edit them out of this thread.

A little bit of what? I don't save your comments as they are rarely worth bothering to read the first time.

I'm afraid you don't see the forest for the trees.

_________

Sidelock
Sidelock

....I'm afraid you don't see the forest for the trees.

No big deal, I was thinking there might be a bit more to your version of the forrest.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I'm deleting this link in my "favorites" for my computer. This has gotten beyond ridiculous. No reason for me to even return here and hope to find any interesting info or thread.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Yep, I'm with you Vall. I got sick of the degraded discourse some time ago and have pretty much quit visiting the forum.

Dennis
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.