May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
7 members (JDH, buckstix, Ken Georgi, Marks_21, j7l2, 1 invisible), 1,214 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,511
Posts545,662
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 31 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 30 31
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: nca225
Originally Posted By: 2-piper
IF there is no God, there is no Sin.

True, True.

... and that is why there is no remorse, guilt, or ramifications for the repeated lies and hypocrisy that comes out of Liberals.

Lies and dishonesty are simply a tool you all use to move toward your often hidden agendas. And that is also why supporters of anti-gunners know the value of infiltrating certain groups, such as gun owners, to more easily stab them in the back by supporting anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats.

Which get us right back full-circle to the subject of the Red Flag Laws. Red Flag Laws... like most anti-gun measures, almost always come directly from anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats.

Know your enemy.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith

But we know for a fact that Russia has been meddling with our elections for years. And we know Obama not only did nothing to stop it... he got caught on an open microphone promising Medvedev that he would be "more flexible with Putin after the election".

There's some real Russian collusion...

Your lie, quoted a gain. Go ahead and deny your own lie again, you know, for sh!ts and giggles.

Umm, I'm not seeing any lie here idiot. There is nothing to deny. Everything I said there is 100% true. You seem to live in some little bubble where Russia never did anything to interfere in our elections or politics prior to 2014. That is an absurd notion, and it is coming from a complete agenda driven Libtard idiot who is crushed because the anti-gunner Hillary lost.

So tell us why Obama told outgoing Russian President that he could be "more flexible with Putin after the (2012) election"??? He got caught on an open microphone saying it. If Mueller had a tape of Trump saying something like that, you Libtards would be going even more nuts that you already are. Explain please???

And tell us why Obama did nothing to stop Putin or the Russians from interfering in the 2016 election??? Why aren't you Libtards blaming Obama for not doing anything to stop the Russians when he knew about it prior to the election?

And then tell us why Obama did not follow the proper procedure and notify the Trump campaign that Russian operatives might be attempting to interfere in our elections???

How about the Steele Dossier??? Why aren't you concerned about that phony and foreign attempt to influence our election, and the use of it to get a FISA warrant to spy on a U.S. citizen and Presidential Campaign???

And when are you going to show us the collusion that Mueller was unable to find after two years and a $20 million investigation??? Why are you and rocky mtn bill sitting on that evidence instead of giving it to Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer so they can commence impeachment hearings???

Then can you finally show proof that I, or any other Trump voter, voted for Trump because of Russian influence???

How many time are you going to run like a coward, away from these simple questions??? This is like your friend King repeatedly running away from my question about his liberal pal SKB's use of this site for free advertising of his gunsmithing and gun importation business. How would you guys/girls feel if Ted, and jOe, and Miller and I just ran away from your questions and comments?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Drew;
In Matthew Jesus made the statement "I Will Build "MY" Church. We also read that he purchased it with His Blood, so he paid for it when he died on the Cross. No, I am not lds, I will not even capitalize them.

In the Bible, I find the church called
1; The Chuch of God
2; The Church of the Lamb
3; The Church of the First Born
4; The Church of Christ
5 The Church
Then finally individual congregations are often called by their location, as The Church at Ephesus for instance.

The Church of which I am an Elder wears name #4, not any man-made name, nor do we have any man written creed, only the Bible as our guide in Religious matters. Every congregation is overseen by their Elders & we have no "Headquarters".

Miller/TN
I Didn't Say Everything I Said, Yogi Berra
Sidelock
Sidelock

"No creed but Christ, no book but the Bible."
Got it.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Miller, I did notice that the New Testament quote from Jesus that the Preacher provided for you still didn't provide any specific prohibition of slavery. Jesus was a direct descendant of the Jewish slaves.... the same Jewish slaves that Moses led from bondage of the Pharaoh. Jesus grew up celebrating Passover, a remembrance of emancipation from bondage, and the forty years of wandering and suffering to reach the promised land. The Bible instructs us about the real source of the world's evils such as slavery. It takes a special kind of mind to try to twist the words in the Bible to convince yourself that God is the source of evil in the world. But we have a lot of really good twisters here. I'm sure you already knew that.

Sidelock
Sidelock

And tell us why Obama did nothing to stop Putin or the Russians from interfering in the 2016 election???

And then tell us why Obama did not follow the proper procedure and notify the Trump campaign that Russian operatives might be attempting to interfere in our elections???

Another spin of facts into a lie. You know full well the Obama administration went to R's about this but what did Moscow Mitch do? NOTHING. He would not present this intelligence as a bipartisan issue. Not during an election where he and his party were a beneficiary of it.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/02/politics/fact-check-trump-claims-obama-did-nothing-russia/index.html

Unsurprisingly princess, you have a very self serving view on this. Pay particular
attention to this paragraph:

"Obama administration officials sought support from bipartisan congressional leaders to send a letter to state governors to urge shoring up of their defenses of election infrastructure. But, as reported by CNN in August 2017, they were rebuffed by Republican leaders, who viewed the request as partisan, according to current and former officials briefed on the discussions."

Again, your boy Moscow Mitch shot it down. And why would he as he knew he would be a beneficiary of Russia's efforts.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

How about the Steele Dossier??? Why aren't you concerned about that phony and foreign attempt to influence our election, and the use of it to get a FISA warrant to spy on a U.S. citizen and Presidential Campaign???

You do know that Fusion GPS was retained by a conservative group during the primaries too get dirt on Trump right? This was not started by a foreign adversary, unless, again in your uselessly retarded mind you think the UK is an adversary of ours. You are boned up on Trump foreign policy!

Last edited by nca225; 08/31/19 06:16 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

Thank you William. Jesus was proclaiming He was the Messiah. The source of the world's evil is sin, rebellion and pride; Adam's and each of ours. Jesus was also proclaiming the Good News of forgiveness of sin, freedom from bondage to sin, and eternal salvation by repentance and faith in Him (not the church) as Lord and as personal savior.

Miller: do us Baptists, or Keith (RC), have a hope of salvation without being baptized in a Church of Christ church? (Mark 16:16)

Also not a good topic for pleasant conversation at a Baptist potluck wink

Sidelock
Sidelock

You do know that Fusion GPS was retained by a conservative group during the primaries too get dirt on Trump right? This was not started by a foreign adversary, unless, again in your uselessly retarded mind you think the UK is an adversary of ours. You are boned up on Trump foreign policy!

Still too cowardly to answer my simple questions, huh?

Instead, you predictably attempt to change the subject and twist my words. You zeroed in on but one little comment, and got it 100% wrong idiot.

So now you can also show us just where I ever said that the UK is a foreign adversary. I specifically stated that it was a result of foreign influence. Did rocky mtn bill teach you both spelling and reading??? And it was an attorney from Perkins Cole law firm that used money from the DNC and Hillary Clinton campaign to hire Fusion GPS.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Still too cowardly to answer my simple questions, huh?

Instead, you predictably attempt to change the subject and twist my words. You zeroed in on but one little comment, and got it 100% wrong idiot.

So now you can also show us just where I ever said that the UK is a foreign adversary. I specifically stated that it was a result of foreign influence. Did rocky mtn bill teach you both spelling and reading??? And it was an attorney from Perkins Cole law firm that used money from the DNC and Hillary Clinton campaign to hire Fusion GPS.

The DNC picked it up after Trump won the nomination. Your the one who doesnt seem to realize Steele was former MI-6..

I see you quickly danced away from Moscow Mitchs lack of action...

Page 13 of 31 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 30 31

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.