May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
3 members (prairie ghost, David Williamson, skeettx), 892 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,498
Posts545,402
Members14,412
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 31 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 30 31
SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd
Originally Posted By: SKB
....Umm, you are quoting someone else yet directing your post to me? How bizarre....

Not really. Just show'in a little needed admiration for the gatekeeper's gatekeeper.

I have noticed your admiration for Billie and all his cringe worthy views.

You are a real team player Craig.......

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Wouldn't team catcher be more descriptive? keith's pitching while craig's catching.

Last edited by nca225; 09/01/19 09:20 AM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

Billie does indeed need to be kept in check. Note his post calling for a return to better times....which he is denying now like the LIAR we all know Billie to be.

Really Stevie... you are not only stupid, but you continue to show us what a LIAR you are. Here again is what I said that got your spineless Canadian weasel pal all lathered up. To make it easier for you to look for something that clearly isn't there, the entire post is post #553761 from yesterday at 2:23 PM:

Originally Posted By: keith

Once, the world was mostly populated with slaves, serfs, and subjects. We still have remnants of those times today with dictatorships and all powerful rulers who enslave virtually their entire populations in some manner. We have evolved and changed... and not necessarily for the better.

Please explain exactly how anything in that comment is "calling for a return to better times"... particularly considering the last six words of it. Show us Stevie... or you can do what you usually do, and try to twist things or just change the subject.

And after you answer that one, maybe you will become brave enough to address my earlier question to you about why King doesn't think you are cheating Dave Weber when you run your perpetual free advertising in your tag-line, and frequently sell your gunsmithing and gun importation services here.

When nca225 stops by Planned Parenthood to buy a pair of aborted baby testicles, maybe he/she will be kind enough to buy a half dozen, and share a pair with you and Mustela frenata too.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Here is your complete post....we all know what you are saying in it. Please do continue to deny your words.....seeing you squirm like a weasel in a trap is making my weekend.

I fail to see where Miller has been advocating any return to slavery. Miller has shown us a photo of himself in a church alongside a black relative. The suggestion that he is a segregationist or that he thinks blacks are inferior and deserve to be treated as livestock, or as less than human, is simply more of the disingenuous and dishonest behavior we frequently see around here.

Miller has done nothing wrong. He has simply quoted what he has seen and read in the Bible, and he has not changed or subverted those words. Miller is a God fearing man who does not question the word of God, or think that he knows better.

It is interesting to see the Preacher attempting to prove Miller is some sort of beast by using a quote from Thomas Jefferson... a man who owned slaves even after becoming an author and signatory to the Declaration of Independence.

The fact that Thomas Jefferson held on to arcane beliefs does not diminish the greatness of our Nation, and the past and present practice of slavery among men does not diminish the word of God in the Bible. Atheists and Agnostics like nca225, King, or Mustela frenata are always looking for any reason to justify their denial of God. Yet I've heard some of them crying for God to help them as they were dying.

Once, the world was mostly populated with slaves, serfs, and subjects. We still have remnants of those times today with dictatorships and all powerful rulers who enslave virtually their entire populations in some manner. We have evolved and changed... and not necessarily for the better.

One thing that hasn't changed is the idea that men should have inalienable rights and freedoms. It took some time for that to take hold here in order to form a more perfect union. But it is still not 100% perfect. Far from it. The fact that Liberal left Democrats wish to subvert and take away our freedoms (such as our 2nd Amendment) proves that it is Democrats... not Miller... who need to be feared and rejected.

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

So please, once again Stevie... point out the words where I am "calling for a return to better times". I don't see them, and only a twisting LIAR like you will have the ability to take us all right to the words that you and your weasel friend are attempting to put in my mouth.

And after you specifically point it out, how about answering the question about your advertising here. LYING Coward.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

....I have noticed your admiration for Billie and all his cringe worthy views.

Awe, com'on Steve, you read like a PG version of nca. If I felt like using keith's words, I would. But, if you don't like him, just say it, don't pretend to have facts on your side when you just keep sharing your feelings, right? Do you really cringe, or do you just see it as an opportunity?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Awe, com'on Steve, you read like a PG version of nca. If I felt like using keith's words, I would. But, if you don't like him, just say it, don't pretend to have facts on your side when you just keep sharing your feelings, right? Do you really cringe, or do you just see it as an opportunity?

From the gal who thinks a fact checked news article is an opinion piece…

Last edited by nca225; 09/01/19 09:33 AM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

I don't like Billie.

Here for the meltdowns
SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

So please, once again Stevie... point out the words where I am "calling for a return to better times". I don't see them, and only a twisting LIAR like you will have the ability to take us all right to the words that you and your weasel friend are attempting to put in my mouth.

And after you specifically point it out, how about answering the question about your advertising here. LYING Coward.

Pleas do tells us how things were better during slavery in this country Billie. Anyone who can read can see that is your meaning.

Better for the slaves or the owners?

Lying Willie the Weasel.......

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Pleas do tells us how things were better during slavery in this country Billie. Anyone who can read can see that is your meaning.

Better for the slaves or the owners?

Lying Willie the Weasel.......

Geez Stevie, you are doing a better job of twisting and putting words in my mouth than your lying Canadian weasel friend.

So once again Stevie... show us exactly where I said that things were better in this country during slavery. Or at least go back to your original LIE, and show us exactly where in that post #553761, I am "calling for a return to better times."

I notice that your words in the first sentence you wrote are pretty screwed up Stevie. You must be hitting the bong early today. Seeing words I never said, and imputing meaning that doesn't even make any sense, considering what I actually wrote, is also indicative that you may be on drugs. Or maybe I shouldn't blame drugs when it is obvious that you are simply a very stupid LIAR.

And you are obviously afraid to answer my question about your perpetual free advertising of your business, which you do here.

Page 17 of 31 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 30 31

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.