April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
1 members (Stanton Hillis), 1,162 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,445
Posts544,841
Members14,406
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 31 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 30 31
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Drew Hause
Keith: send your friend a PM and ask if, as a Roman Catholic, you have hope of salvation.

I understand now, and am happy to drop it, until the next slavery as God's will post comes up....

Preacher, I'm not really concerned whether Miller or anyone else besides Jesus thinks I have any hope of salvation. I have my own religion, and I have my own sins to worry about. I also still live in a country where no man or no government may impose another religion on me if I don't wish to practice it. And Miller has indeed told us in the past that he is no man's judge. He repeated it for you once again.

I still haven't seen where Miller ever said that slavery is or was God's will. He has merely stated that there is no Biblical prohibition against it. And try as you might, you haven't found any direct prohibition of it in the Bible either. Even the Commandments He gave to Moses and the formerly enslaved Jewish people didn't contain such a prohibition. But that doesn't mean we should infer "tacit approval" by either Miller or God.

That also doesn't mean that God created or sanctioned slavery, or that it is God's will that some people have been enslaved throughout history. There are a lot of evils in this world that God is aware of without those evils being the will of God. God gave man the free will to be good or evil... and He will judge us accordingly.

Of course, some here use the presence of evil or suffering in the world as their excuse to be agnostics or atheists.

Attacking a guy like Miller is about as smart as shooting a good hunting dog when you have a garbage dump full of rats to target. The reason I feel you should drop this attack on Miller is simply because you are also somehow seeing words which he never ever said. It wouldn't kill you to apologize to him either.

This is also why I like the QUOTE function, and why I hate to see any posts or threads deleted here. We have the power to go back to see exactly what was said, and what wasn't said, unless those words are deleted. Locked threads are great, because then people like Bob Cash and SKB can't go back and edit out what they said. Unfortunately, we also have some (like a certain two-faced Canadian weasel) who see things that were never said, and some others who will deny their own words even when QUOTED with a date and post number provided.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Drew is one to talk about slavery....

Each and every Missionary trip he's been on is about nothing but thievery and slavery....

First he steals their culture from them then he makes them a slave to his religion.

If there is any restitution due it should be paid by religious zealots like Missionaries.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Miller: One of my preacher buddies was a Church of Christ pastor, with an M.Div. from Abilene Christian. I know what some COC elders teach regarding salvation, which you do not wish to address.

This week there will be funerals in West Texas in Church of Christ, Baptist, Methodist and Catholic churches. How about we all give it a rest and pray God's peace and comfort for the grieving families, for the pastors doing those funerals, that the Gospel of Jesus Christ will be preached, and that in some way, in this terrible event, that God may be glorified. Pray also there will not be a copycat event during some church service this day - ours will be prepared.
Maybe consider what hope we could possibly have without Jesus.
And pray for this Nation.

Sidelock
Sidelock

So Preacher, is this your way of telling us that you are backing away from your false and erroneous idea that Miller was saying that slavery was God's will?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: canvasback

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Bingo! We have a winner. That is our Billie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrHd3nkCIz4

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: nca225
...I bet if you put on your best dress you could be his new personal assistant. He just canned his last 28 year old model/"assistant". You have all that you need for the job. An ability to swallow anything, and a tendency to keep your eyes shut and look the other way!

Thanks for your moral compass Steve, you keep 'Billie' on the straight and narrow, cuz there's feel'ins here that need tip toe'in around, eh?

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd
Originally Posted By: nca225
...I bet if you put on your best dress you could be his new personal assistant. He just canned his last 28 year old model/"assistant". You have all that you need for the job. An ability to swallow anything, and a tendency to keep your eyes shut and look the other way!

Thanks for your moral compass Steve, you keep 'Billie' on the straight and narrow, cuz there's feel'ins here that need tip toe'in around, eh?

Umm, you are quoting someone else yet directing your post to me? How bizarre.

Maybe you are suggesting Billie apply for the open position as gatekeeper?

Billie does indeed need to be kept in check. Note his post calling for a return to better times....which he is denying now like the LIAR we all know Billie to be.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
This is also why I like the QUOTE function, and why I hate to see any posts or threads deleted here. We have the power to go back to see exactly what was said, and what wasn't said, unless those words are deleted. Locked threads are great, because then people like Bob Cash and SKB can't go back and edit out what they said.

Another lie. You love getting threads, where you realize you let too much of your true nature out of the bag, deleted. Just like in the memoriam page where you got my tribute to George HW Bush deleted because I caught you and quoted your very words coming out in support of David Koresh and his child molesting cult.

There were only three people who posted on that thread. You, Geo and I. Geo made one post in tribute to HW after mine, you however took the bait and started disparaging our former president because he turned in his NRA membership due to LaPierre calling Law Enforcement jack booted thugs and from there we got to your sympathies and support for the Branch Dividians. That thread had maybe 30 views (including the numerous times we responded to each other) before you begged Dave to delete it to save you from your idiot self.

Do you really expect any of us to believe the maybe dozen other people who saw it were so offended that they had to get Dave to delete a relatively unread thread or that you, somehow actually developed a sense of shame and realized you shouldn't be supporting a child molesting cult in public? That one didn't get locked so we all could at least see what you wrote, it got deleted.

What a grown man you are..."Save me Dave! Save me!"

Last edited by nca225; 09/01/19 09:16 AM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB
....Umm, you are quoting someone else yet directing your post to me? How bizarre....

Not really. Just show'in a little needed admiration for the gatekeeper's gatekeeper.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB

Umm, you are quoting someone else yet directing your post to me? How bizarre.

Don't be too surprised SKB, a side effect of pontificating from the abstract and obscuring one's own idiocy with pro's.

Last edited by nca225; 09/01/19 09:14 AM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Page 16 of 31 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 30 31

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.