May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
6 members (Hammergun, Jimmy W, Marks_21, LGF, 2 invisible), 1,077 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,511
Posts545,661
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 18 of 31 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 30 31
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: nca225
....From the gal who thinks a fact checked news article is an opinion piece…

Hi cutie, we know your agenda. Why don't you take a minute and look up the viewership trends for cnn in recent years, maybe the smart folks are fact checking them with their channel clickers. What's that say about you?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB
...I don't like Billie.

There you go. So, we're discussing your needs, not the needs of others, eh?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd
....From the gal who thinks a fact checked news article is an opinion piece…

Hi cutie, we know your agenda. Why don't you take a minute and look up the viewership trends for cnn in recent years, maybe the smart folks are fact checking them with their channel clickers. What's that say about you?

Oh, so news accuracy is proportional to viewership. Parroting trump again, eh? Well get your dress on sally, he’s accepting resumes!

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

I don't like Billie.

Of course you don't like me Stevie. I am everything that you are not. I am a Conservative heterosexual man who supports our NRA, our pro-gun President Donald Trump, and the 2nd Amendment in its' entirety. Unlike you, I would never post a link containing data from anti-gunners to support a LIE about gun registration in New Zealand. I call you out on your LIES and I ask you uncomfortable questions about your perpetual use of this site for advertising your gunsmithing and gun importation businesses. I've frequently used your own words to support my opinion that you are a closet Liberal. I've pointed out the spineless behavior you, BrentD, and Bob Cash exhibited when you all ran your internet doxxing campaign. You are pure slime Stevie... a spineless coward who has obviously has serious mental issues and a big problem telling the truth. My opinions of you are based entirely upon what you post here Stevie. If worms like you, Mustela frenata, nca225, Bob Cash, BrentD, etc. ever liked me, I'd feel like I slipped into a septic tank.

I saw you reading my last post, and you ran away without backing up the twisting and LIES you told this morning. You also ran away from the question about your use of this site for free advertising of your businesses.

This is a bit like nca225 going on and on with his repeated accusation that I defended David Koresh in the George Bush Memorial thread. He/she admits here that the thread ran for a time before it was deleted. He/she saves any QUOTE made by me that he/she thinks he/she can later dredge up to use against me. Yet he/she didn't save a gold mine like that. And he/she is still afraid to ask Dave if I have ever once asked him to delete any thread. I absolutely did not think that Janet Reno had to kill all of those Branch Davidian women and children, just to get David Koresh. I never once defended David Koresh or his actions, unless saying that the government had many opportunities to arrest him as he jogged outside the compound is somehow defending a child molester. But nca225 defends that massacre by the Clinton Justice Dept.

Like nca225 and most Libtards, your reply to uncomfortable questions is to change the subject, or flee like a sissy. You can hope that this thread gets deleted. Then you can deny your lies, and tell everyone that you proved me wrong, or that I said something which I would never even think to say.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
I am "calling for a return to better times."

Please explain how times were better during slavery. That is the context of your post.

How were times better then? For the Slaves?

Now quit LYING you WEASEL.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

....Oh, so news accuracy is proportional to viewership....

That's cute. Nope, I was thinking that opinion accuracy is proportional to viewership, right? It's okay, I know what it says about you to my full satisfaction. I was just thinking you would take the chance to support your position with a link to glad or code pink.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

I don't like Billie.

Of course you don't like me Stevie. I am everything that you are not. I am a Conservative heterosexual man who supports our NRA, our pro-gun President Donald Trump, and the 2nd Amendment in its' entirety. Unlike you, I would never post a link containing data from anti-gunners to support a LIE about gun registration in New Zealand. I call you out on your LIES and I ask you uncomfortable questions about your perpetual use of this site for advertising your gunsmithing and gun importation businesses. I've frequently used your own words to support my opinion that you are a closet Liberal. I've pointed out the spineless behavior you, BrentD, and Bob Cash exhibited when you all ran your internet doxxing campaign. You are pure slime Stevie... a spineless coward who has obviously has serious mental issues and a big problem telling the truth. My opinions of you are based entirely upon what you post here Stevie. If worms like you, Mustela frenata, nca225, Bob Cash, BrentD, etc. ever liked me, I'd feel like I slipped into a septic tank.

I saw you reading my last post, and you ran away without backing up the twisting and LIES you told this morning. You also ran away from the question about your use of this site for free advertising of your businesses.

This is a bit like nca225 going on and on with his repeated accusation that I defended David Koresh in the George Bush Memorial thread. He/she admits here that the thread ran for a time before it was deleted. He/she saves any QUOTE made by me that he/she thinks he/she can later dredge up to use against me. Yet he/she didn't save a gold mine like that. And he/she is still afraid to ask Dave if I have ever once asked him to delete any thread. I absolutely did not think that Janet Reno had to kill all of those Branch Davidian women and children, just to get David Koresh. I never once defended David Koresh or his actions, unless saying that the government had many opportunities to arrest him as he jogged outside the compound is somehow defending a child molester. But nca225 defends that massacre by the Clinton Justice Dept.

Like nca225 and most Libtards, your reply to uncomfortable questions is to change the subject, or flee like a sissy. You can hope that this thread gets deleted. Then you can deny your lies, and tell everyone that you proved me wrong, or that I said something which I would never even think to say.

And your LIES continue William.

Sorry you did not get the attention you so desperately desire from me immediately. I was out utilizing my 2nd amendment rights sneaking in a Blue Grouse hunt before it gets too hot today. Blues 1, Steve and the Spaniel's 0. The game is not over though, just this round.

You are a bore William with your same old tired LIES.

Great to see you exposed on the board for the amoral sleaze bag that you are.

Here for the meltdowns
SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd
...I don't like Billie.

There you go. So, we're discussing your needs, not the needs of others, eh?

My needs not the needs of others? How bizzare......

Does that equally apply to the many times that she has expressed her dislike of me? My guess is not. You two are team mates.

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Please explain how times were better during slavery. That is the context of your post.

So do you enable, advocate for or just look the other way when it come to the sex slave trade on the southern border, due only to porosity?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Holy shit Stevie, that's amazing!

Now be a man and tell us exactly where you found those words. Tell us the post number and tell us what line those words came from.

You took my words asking you to prove your LIE, and manufactured a totally out-of-context QUOTE in order to concoct yet another LIE.

C'mon Stevie... try to be a man for once in your life, and show us exactly where you got those words. You won't do it , because you are a filthy LIAR and you will try anything to try to cover your LIES.

I didn't think that even you would be stupid and dishonest enough to pull something like this. This exchange is one for the books. I hope I will get to save all of it before your pals cry to Dave to delete this.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Page 18 of 31 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 30 31

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.