April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
7 members (rtw, earlyriser, Ian Forrester, coosa, Lloyd3, 1 invisible), 876 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,445
Posts544,819
Members14,406
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Only a fool would tolerate, let alone admire, Donald Trump. I have to admit that firing John Bolton has my approval, but I have no expectation that his replacement will be any better. Trump promised to hire " only the best people". Any qualified hires have long since resigned, leaving only the sycophants and opportunists. The revolving door is at hazard to burst into flames.

Blah, blah, blah...blah......blah.

Thanks to you and Steve for the pics. Maybe, next time, do a half blah, blah, and the other half talk about the project? Just kidding, I can't wait to read about your passion.

SKB #554737 09/12/19 09:08 AM
LRF Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Please note Doublegun forum has a very useful feature:

*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

It's really easy to turn it on, so you don't have to see the posts, of those who can not stay on topic

LRF #554738 09/12/19 09:11 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: LRF

It's really easy to turn it on, so you don't have to see the posts, of those who can not stay on topic

You should recommend it highly for Frank and "keith"

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

SKB Online Content OP
Sidelock
OP Online Content
Sidelock

My apologies, I misspelled that earlier. Should be "Wah, Wah, Wah"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss2hULhXf04

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
SKB #554763 09/12/19 02:02 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

SKB, Thanks for posting the pictures. They aren't very good ones but had to be done quickly. As for the project, I admire the Fraser bolt rifles a lot but gave up on ever seeing one in the flesh let alone owning it. So, I made this interpretation based on pictures you'd posted here earlier and some auction catalog photos. I'd have liked to duplicate the Fraser bolt handle but don't have the talent or a clear sense of its details. The stock profile is part Fraser and part details from my late friend and photographer Dave Pierce. If I were wealthy, I'd have had some Fraser style engraving. Scottish gun engraving is unique and special.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: BrentD
Originally Posted By: LRF

You should recommend it highly for Frank and "keith"

No thanks BrentD. Even though Billy cannot seem to stay on the topic of double guns, we shouldn't IGNORE his post because it's important to see and understand that we have so-called gun guys who vote for and support the Liberal Left Democrats anti-gunners who work relentlessly to take away our gun rights.

And besides that, the IGNORE function never worked for you anyway. But your little fellow doxxing friend Stevie is crying again, so why don't you change his diaper?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

SKB Online Content OP
Sidelock
OP Online Content
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
fellow doxxing friend Stevie

I consider it a small bit of public service to reveal the identity of some one so low as to hack the hard drive another forum member. It has been my pleasure William.

Originally Posted By: keith
You should have covered your tracks better when you sent a cowardly anonymous intimidation letter to my house back in December. Your cyber security sucks and you let me right into your hard drive up there in N.Y. Too late to close the barn door now.

How is the weather in Pulaski Billie?

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
SKB #554798 09/12/19 07:51 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith, I don't need you to explain who I am. As your quotes illustrate, I'm perfectly capable of saying where I stand, and I stand behind what I say until I see I'm in error. When that happens, I'm fully capable of changing my mind. You,too, have a knack for saying what you believe even though that belief is based on nonsense you were told by your handlers. Your special talent is to parrot propaganda as if it were pure gold. You have perfected ignorance. Conflatulations.

Bill Ferguson
SKB #554824 09/13/19 01:12 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Hahaha, that's really funny Billy. It seems to me that the ones here who exhibit perfect ignorance are those who claim to be gun guys... Yet they are ignorant enough to vote for the very people who despise guns and vow to take on the NRA and continue to infringe upon the 2nd Amendment Rights of law abiding citizens.

That's just a nice topping for your desire to return to the type of economic malaise we had for 8 years under Obama, and judging by tonight's Dumbocrat debate, a weasel to ISIS to ISIS in Afghanistan, and Trillions in New spending and new taxes.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

SKB #554825 09/13/19 01:20 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

So tell us oh fairy gunsmith Stevie... just what is your public service????

It would appear that it is to once again jump to the defense of your boyfriend Shortshells. I guess you feel it is acceptable for your queer little friend to threaten me here, and to send intimidation mail to my house. You both are meant for each other. You are both spineless cowards.

And why don't you care to comment on your continuous free advertising and self promotion of your businesses here? Your buddy King felt that I was cheating Dave with my tagline that contained a link to the NRA Political Victory Fund... Yet he also doesn't care to comment on your self promotion for profit. How long do you plan to run from that question you brave little worm?

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.