March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
1 members (Licensed to kill), 745 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,013
Members14,391
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
Gunter #555096 09/16/19 10:50 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

It makes me sick to hear Larry attempt to equivocate Christian vs. Muslim atrocity. One would have to forget the 13 million plus killed by Tamerlane--a muslim convert, forget the annihilation of the churches in Turkey, across North Africa (where, in Fez, after slaughtering 40,000 old men, children, women and fighters, they dipped their hats in the blood, and the Fez has ever since been portrayed in red), all those slaughtered from the Balkans, through to Vienna, up through Spain and into middle France, slaving their way into Eastern Africa for 7 centuries before the west africans were preyed upon by the west, all the bloodshed between the Sunnis and the Shias in places like Algeria, all the incursion into the southern Philippines in the recent past, the slaughter of Christians in Albania to the tune of 1.5 million, the slaughter of Nigerian Christians by Boko Haram(also the slaughter of the rich wildlife in Central Africa where they are now encamped to feed their soldiers--investigate Burkina Faso), the slaughter of 500,000 middle eastern Christians by Isis, not to mention thousands of attempts by muslims to destabilize or overthrow governments once their internal numbers gave them confidence. And "peaceful" living under Muslim rule--you mean like paying half your income in a special tax that allows you to live in a muslim land as an infidel, having to keep your head lower than that of a muslim even if it means getting off your ride to do it, of outlawing stirrups, or having your churches burned and then having it be illegal to rebuild them because that would be "establishing a new church," being forbidden to be buried in a muslim cemetery, being run off, land and possessions taken, killed without any justice being served to the muslim aggressor, and a thousand other insults?
You are a liberal idiot of the first order! You should study your own history, of which you are patently unworthy. The Trinity decision stated that this IS a Christian land, with Christian laws , and that it was never the court's intention to "lay Christianity prostrate at the feet of Mohamedism." There has been limited terrorist activity here because they are not numerous enough to start making trouble. But when their populace increases they will start the kind of trouble you see in Great Britain, pulling out the cleavers and carrying the most virulent signs in their demonstrations. Only a fool would overlook their centuries old game plan. Only the naive would forget the longstanding enmity we have endured at their hands from the days when the Pilgrim Fathers shiploads of furs back to England were ransacked and slaves made of the crew, to the piracy which led us to "the shores of Tripoli." Who made you an authority to say what is or is not "true Islam?" Maybe you should date the Koranic scriptures to ascertain which were latter and thereby abrogated the former. The terrorists are considered to be MORE CONSERVATIVE AND CONSECRATED. Which religious leader said to "love your enemies, and pray for those" Who said "Father, forgive them," "turn the other cheek" "love one another." And who said kill those who attack you, cut off the hands of those who steal from you, kill those who leave (the muslim) religion, kill those children who dishonor you, etc. I pray that no such damn fools, thinking themselves to be elite, will be in charge of our public policies. How about expanding your reading list, and getting informed?

Gunter #555102 09/17/19 07:12 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Not equating anything, Steve. But you have to remember that Christianity has a 600 year head start on Islam . . . and we still find Christians killing members of other religions. Guess you forgot about CURRENT Balkan history . . . You know, when we had to send the US military to the former Yugoslavia to keep the Christian Serbs (and, to a lesser extent, the Christian Croats) from committing genocide on the Bosnian Muslims. Thousands of American men and women who wore our country's uniform can tell you about that one. You might even remember it, if your prejudice would allow you to see it.

And by the way, to find Christian preachers who praised the Orlando shooter--because, after all, his victims were gay--all you need to do is a bit of searching the Net. You'll find actual videos. Which does go to show that Christianity also has its radical lunatic fringe. Unfortunately. But hey, how long did it take Catholics to stop turning a blind eye to what their priests were doing? We keep on hearing more and more about that business too. And not in the Middle Ages, either.

Last edited by L. Brown; 09/17/19 07:31 AM.
craigd #555104 09/17/19 07:27 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd
Thanks for taking the time to respond Larry, you read quite differently than your usual all is kumbaya, nothing to see here move along, we're all just friends.

Your small donor comment raises two thoughts, for me. One is that how come regular Americans can't get a pass for criminal behavior by just claiming ignorance of the law? Why not stick all the names of the small fish in a hat and randomly pull out a few thousand of them to prosecute with the big fish? Wouldn't that make all small fish think twice and do their due diligence before, let's say speeding, or jaywalking, or illegally crossing the southern border, oops bad example?

The second thing that comes to mind is that maybe you are significatly understating the extent of Muslims in America support for world wide terrorist activities, because it's easier? When you choose to use the link in the chain analogy, you seem to be admitting to a larger problem, not a miniscule percentage of big fish.

As I see it, when you discuss bias, you seem to fall back into that equivocating mode. Nothing to see here, move on, eh? If you have the will to look, people aren't thought to gravitate towards their bias'. They are being conditioned to have someone else's bias.

Craig, we're not talking about ignorance of the LAW. We're talking about ignorance of the true purpose of their donations. Think on this one: that fine organization HSUS (Humane Society of the United States) which makes much of their anti-dog fighting campaign, in an attempt to solicit donations. So foolish people who love doggies send them money. What guarantee is there that the money will be used to stop dog fighting . . . as opposed to stopping ALL HUNTING, which HSUS also opposes?

My statement concerning Muslims in this country is based on FACT, Craig . . . not assumptions. We can do a body count on all Americans who've died in Islamist terrorist attacks in the last 20 years. And in doing so, something immediately jumps out at you . . . assuming your prejudices concerning Muslims don't interfere. Here's what Bin Laden told Muslims all over the world about their duty, when he declared war on the US back in 1998: His fatwa called for: "The murder of any American, anywhere on earth, as the individual duty for every Muslim who can do it in any country in which it is possible to do it." Craig, that is very specific guidance. He's not calling on them to cheer when Americans die. He's not calling on them to support those who kill Americans. HE'S CALLING ON THEM TO KILL AMERICANS IF THEY CAN DO IT. Please explain to me what's so hard about killing Americans if you live in America. Piece of cake . . . as long as you're willing to die in the process . . . and that's good for a Muslim because he becomes a martyr.

So let's not talk about "little fish" who don't do what Bin Laden told them was their duty. Let's talk about the BIG fish who actually kill Americans . . . and, in this country--out of the millions of Muslims who live here, they turn out to be very few. Don't they? And as for the little fish . . . well, you've slipped into the assumption game, big time. And you know what happens when you ASS-U-ME?

L. Brown #555110 09/17/19 08:48 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: L. Brown
....assuming your prejudices concerning Muslims don't interfere....

....So let's not talk about "little fish" who don't do what Bin Laden told them was their duty. Let's talk about the BIG fish who actually kill Americans . . . and, in this country--out of the millions of Muslims who live here, they turn out to be very few. Don't they? And as for the little fish . . . well, you've slipped into the assumption game, big time. And you know what happens when you ASS-U-ME?

My prejudice? Didn't we just get finished 'discussing' how you tip toe around your prejudices by embracing rebranded profiling? You admit to the roll of the little fish, without which the big fish can't fund a cup of coffee, yet you won't quite explain why there is no will to follow the money beyond the prejudices of how you depict intel decisions.

You appreciate examples? What would happen if a spec. counsel would be appointed to 'investigate'? There was a recent one that just disbanded, did they get get their big fish prize, or were the little fish beat down into pleading to process crimes. Did a thirty plus year distinguished General Officer lose his home, savings, anddo just that when his son was threaten?

Big fish bear responsibility, but they never kill, they have little fish do their bidding. Yes, I believe there're are just a handful of big fish, but without prejudice, why can't I ask about the reasoning to enable them through other links in the chain. If there're links in the chain, if there're little fish, then they are breaking the law, right?

Gunter #555121 09/17/19 12:42 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Where did the trend toward Islamophobia come from in discussions of gun rights? A virulent strain appears here from time to time, as irrational as saying anyone voting Democrat is anti-gun. Canada's newest and fastest-growing gun lobby is partnering with Islamophobia groups. Media reports the new group splintered off from the National Firearms Association—Canada’s oldest gun lobby, dating from the 1970s—and has promised to act as a “sophisticated, disciplined,” nonpartisan voice promoting gun ownership, with a policy wish list that includes concealed handgun licensing, firearm-friendly self-defence laws, and the legalization of machine guns.

Gunter #555125 09/17/19 01:28 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

I do not find that labeling someone an Islamaphobe is conducive to a thoughtful and rational discussion of issues. It is an intellectually lazy method of argument.

Nothing the government gives you is free.
King Brown #555127 09/17/19 01:29 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Where did the trend toward Islamophobia come from in discussions of gun rights? A virulent strain appears here from time to time, as irrational as saying anyone voting Democrat is anti-gun. Canada's newest and fastest-growing gun lobby is partnering with Islamophobia groups. Media reports the new group splintered off from the National Firearms Association—Canada’s oldest gun lobby, dating from the 1970s—and has promised to act as a “sophisticated, disciplined,” nonpartisan voice promoting gun ownership, with a policy wish list that includes concealed handgun licensing, firearm-friendly self-defence laws, and the legalization of machine guns.

Poor King... he really hates it when it is pointed out that there is no escaping the FACT that supporting and voting for Liberal Left anti-gun Democrats is in itself an anti-gun act.

Civil Rights would never have happened in this country if enough people did not support politicians who passed Civil Rights legislation. Same goes for Women's suffrage, i.e., the right of women to vote.

Of course, the majority of Democrats during those times voted against those rights. King will never admit that. And King will never admit that the vast majority of anti-gun laws and anti-gun judges have come as a result of people voting for and electing anti-gun Democrats.

Gun owners who support and vote for extreme anti-gunner are stabbing us all in the backs. They should not be accepted or embraced. They should be treated as anyone who would work to take away your Constitutional Rights and freedom. But working to undermine our 2nd Amendment Rights is King's mission here... and it shall be his legacy.

Going by King's past posts on the subject here, you can also bet that King opposes most of the gun rights proposals made by this new Canadian Gun Rights organization. And it would really bother King if they recognized the long term threat that is posed by an increasing Muslim presence in Canada. King is almost as good as his little brother Larry Clown when it comes to defending and excusing Islamic terror. King even lied to us and tried to tell us that Canada's Defense Minister Harjit Sajjan is a Muslim. He is, in fact, a Sikh.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Gunter #555130 09/17/19 01:43 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

And I'm still wondering why King refuses to answer my question about the continuous free advertising that his liberal pal Stevie SKB does here.

King had accused me of cheating Dave Weber when I had a link to NRA Political Victory Fund in my tagline. He later accused me of cheating Dave when I had a small picture of Ronald Reagan toasting "Us Deplorables" in my tagline. He said I was cheating Dave by doing free advertising for the NRA and the Republican National Committee.

So why won't King address my repeated question about SKB's blatant and continuous advertising of his gunsmithing and gun importing businesses? Dave has posted his feeling on people who use his forum for self-promotion and profit. King knows of it and has accused me of it, even though my taglines never made a single penny for me. SKB Stevie also knows of it, and thinks he deserves special treatment.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

craigd #555165 09/17/19 06:22 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd
Originally Posted By: L. Brown
....assuming your prejudices concerning Muslims don't interfere....

....So let's not talk about "little fish" who don't do what Bin Laden told them was their duty. Let's talk about the BIG fish who actually kill Americans . . . and, in this country--out of the millions of Muslims who live here, they turn out to be very few. Don't they? And as for the little fish . . . well, you've slipped into the assumption game, big time. And you know what happens when you ASS-U-ME?

My prejudice? Didn't we just get finished 'discussing' how you tip toe around your prejudices by embracing rebranded profiling? You admit to the roll of the little fish, without which the big fish can't fund a cup of coffee, yet you won't quite explain why there is no will to follow the money beyond the prejudices of how you depict intel decisions.

You appreciate examples? What would happen if a spec. counsel would be appointed to 'investigate'? There was a recent one that just disbanded, did they get get their big fish prize, or were the little fish beat down into pleading to process crimes. Did a thirty plus year distinguished General Officer lose his home, savings, anddo just that when his son was threaten?

Big fish bear responsibility, but they never kill, they have little fish do their bidding. Yes, I believe there're are just a handful of big fish, but without prejudice, why can't I ask about the reasoning to enable them through other links in the chain. If there're links in the chain, if there're little fish, then they are breaking the law, right?

Craig: Parlez-vous anglais? Vy govoritye po anglisky? What I "admit to" about the roll of the little fish is that it's darned hard to prove that they know they're funding terrorism . . . especially if the Big Fish helps them out by concealing the real purpose of his "Muslim charity". (Please reread about HSUS and their anti-dog fighting campaign.) Shut down the Big Fish, confiscate the money he was collecting, send him to prison. Problem solved.

You just gave an example of a special counsel who apparently didn't do what you think he should have done. (Of course he had access to material you have not seen . . . as in classified . . . and will never see.) So why would you suggest wasting money on another one? Sometimes, Craig, you do a wonderful job of contradicting yourself.

And chisel this one in stone, when it comes to financing terrorism: Tell me how you prove the little fish knew where their money was REALLY going. Let me try another example on you. I'm walking the streets of La Crosse, Wisconsin, training would-be counterintelligence agents how to follow people. I'm wearing a veteran's cap. A guy approaches me, tells me he's a fellow vet, he's broke, and can I give him $5 so he can get something to eat? Well, I say to myself, maybe he's going to spend it on food . . . but maybe he's going to drink his lunch. So I tell him I'll be glad to walk to McDonald's with him and buy him lunch. At which he walks away . . . and I determine that it wasn't food he was after. Only way I knew for sure . . . looking him in the eye and offering to buy him lunch. Same story with a charity, whether it's HSUS and dog fighting or Poor Widows and Orphans of Palestine. Those donors by mail can't do what I did. They have to take the charitable cause in question on good faith. And is proving a little fish who sent $20 to those orphans was aware that it was going to terrorists worth the effort of prosecuting him . . . when you solve the whole problem by shutting down the charity and throwing the big fish in jail? Why did we make it a much bigger deal when we whacked Bin Laden than when we took out any number of terrorist trigger pullers via drone strike or other means? Because Bin Laden was a much bigger fish and killing him had far greater ramifications than killing all those little fish. Kind like maybe if we'd been able to kill Hitler, we could have ended the war in Europe right there . . . instead of killing thousands of German soldiers (while costing us the lives of thousands of our own soldiers)?

And you're still dodging the issue of why hardly any of the millions of potential Muslim little fish in this country are paying attention to Bin Laden's VERY SPECIFIC GUIDANCE about killing Americans? That's pretty much proof positive that we just plain don't have very many dangerous Muslim little fish in this country.

Craig, I'm thinking that if we put you in charge of the drug war, you'd be focusing on all the little fish . . . every American in possession of just one joint. That'd be committing extensive resources to minor crimes rather than focusing on the big time dealers, especially of more addictive and more dangerous drugs.

Gunter #555167 09/17/19 06:41 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.