May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
5 members (idahobob, Ian Forrester, Lloyd3, 2 invisible), 254 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,496
Posts545,370
Members14,410
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 17 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 16 17
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Gee, keith, I was anticipating more trolling from you on my voting next month for Trudeau, a climate-control leader who is also proposing ban of assault rifles and legislation for municipalities to ban handguns. Look at the science, ask Alaskans and Inuit what's going on. No climate deniers there.

il mio fiver č al sicuro.

Sidelock
Sidelock

In a steak house a long time ago, I asked for a filet mignon. The waitress said, "I'm sorry, I don't speak French.

I tried to earn a fiver, lonesome, but couldn't stickhandle our Nova Scotia black Willie O'Ree who made the NHL a long time ago.

S'pose could have used Grant Fuhr though.

Sidelock
Sidelock

King, I already predicted that, come hell or high water... or racist black-face behavior... you would most certainly support the anti-gun Liberal Left candidate.

As far as reading the science, rest assured that I have studied the subject of CLIMATE CHANGE far more than you or most of the "Sky Is Falling" Libtards. There is no denying Climate Change, and there is no cause for panic. The climate has been changing for as long as the earth has had an atmosphere. And the changes due to solar cycles, volcanos, perturtbations in the earth's axis, etc. have been much more extreme than any miniscule effect caused by human activity. Here are a few links that I provided for rocky mtn bill recently:

http://www.hiltonratcliffe.com/the-myths-of-man-made-climate-change/

http://www.climatedepot.com/2010/12/08/s...un-ipcc-gore-2/

https://www.amherst.edu/media/view/400467/original/2010_Senate_Minority_Report.pdf

If we go by prehistoric CO2 levels, at our current CO2 level, the ocean sea levels should be over 100 feet higher than they are right now. But they aren't, are they? And humans didn't even exist at that time either, so who do we blame for that?

And if you can make it all the way to the end of this article (don't even try nca225), it will be seen that the correlation between CO2 levels and temperatures over the last 400,000 years being used to support the Global Warming propaganda from the Liberal Left is simply an example of cherry-picking data at its' finest:

http://www.pnas.org/content/99/7/4167

I'd also bet that Billy didn't read any of it, any more than you will. You and your kind need to conserve your energy for parroting the false propaganda that your Liberal Left puppeteers are spoon feeding to you.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Supporting current gun laws generally in Canada is the best chance to keep what we have now, keith. They're reasonable to most Canadians. Pursuing US no background checks, carry conceal, stand ground, machine guns etc will only diminish any influence with majority sentiment in 80 per cent urban Canada. I'm a rifleman of the JO'C/Carnichael age, have seen only one assault rifle in the woods or at the range, and consider them an affectation. I don't get as much pleasure from using a handgun at paper targets as I do in easily accessible wide-open wild spaces. As the Mountie sergeant told me nearly 70 years ago: use it where there are no people and you'll keep out of trouble. Illegal wisdom but worked out well. Gun control will be the least challenge of climate deniers within this century.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Gun control will be the least challenge of climate deniers within this century.

Have to turn Centre Bell into an indoor soccer arena.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Which seems about right ethnically and democratically. Already most popular game.

Don't have to be rich to play it or exceed, not as fast as hockey, more athletic than baseball, maybe not a bad thing.

Humans emanating since Lucy from Africa, more conditioned to heat, people of colour will perform better while the pale wanes.

North American minority is projected to become majority within the next 25 years.

Let's hear climate deniers say they know better what happens in bed.

Sidelock
Sidelock

The black-face racist Justin Trudeau is not proposing "current gun laws generally in Canada" King. He is proposing total bans on semi-automatic assault STYLE firearms, and helping municipalities with bans on handguns.

If you were capable of telling the truth (like when pigs fly...) you would admit that the single BEST way for Canadians or anybody to maintain gun rights and freedoms is to simply stop supporting anti-gun Liberal Left politicians. It is the Liberal Left that has worked so hard to demonize firearms and to indoctrinate our children that guns are evil. But that simple concept isn't even in your DNA.

Your use of a handgun remains an illegal act, as you have admitted. It's no wonder you don't mind additional firearms restrictions in Canada since you don't respect Canada's current onerous restrictions on the use, transport, and possession of handguns. So you didn't get caught, and that makes it OK, eh? Your pal SKB might have a problem with you admitting to illegal behavior with firearms on a public internet forum.

Don't worry though... you can always point out Stevie's continual use of this forum for free advertising of his businesses.

And when your grandkids and other Canadian kids see the eventual complete ban on private ownership of firearms, along with ocean levels that are perhaps a few millimeters higher (or lower) than they are now.... they can thank anti-gunners like you who helped to screw them out of that pleasure by supporting anti-gun Liberal Left politicians.

Note that I, along with our pro-gun President Donald Trump and most Conservatives, have not denied climate change. The climate has always changed and it always will. We confront the Big Lie of a looming Anthropogenic Climate Change disaster. If you took the time to actually study the long term global trends, you could see that we are more likely to be heading toward a global cooling in the decades to come. And that will have a much more detrimental impact upon global food production and fossil fuel energy consumption than a degree or two Celcius of warming would have... especially on the poor.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

keith, you make perfect sense if gun control is the be-all and end-all of our separate sovereignties---and it isn't. Climate control is the existential issue facing the world today; second, the state of democracy, and gun control is far down the list of our respective national priorities. As an active hunter and shooter, I've been delegated to represent the interests of our gun club with the federal government, which was successful in ending the long-gun registry. I'm assisting in our gun club's response to the proposed gun reforms. Feeling good by licking a stamp and sending off money to NRA isn't the only way to protect gun rights. Getting down in the muck and meeting collectively to protect interests produces positive change. You'd be blind not to see it in your country. A tea party turned the big one inside-out.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Humans emanating since Lucy from Africa, more conditioned to heat, people of colour will perform better while the pale wanes.

Now THAT is about as racist as I have ever seen!!!!

Dumb, but learning...Prof Em, BSc(ME), CAE (FYI)
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

"White Man's burden--RWTF

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Page 11 of 17 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.