December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31
Who's Online
7 registered (Perry M. Kissam, Larryguy, Matt Stolley, griz, 2 invisible), 6 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13718 Members
9 Forums
33809 Topics
470163 Posts

Max Online: 462 @ 08/05/16 09:13 PM
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#556913 - 10/16/19 05:29 PM Re: F/S Parker 'DHE' 16/20 gauges 32" [Re: Robt. Harris]
Stan Offline
Sidelock

Loc: somwers in Jawja
This from the top of the page, by the guy who owns this site, and makes the rules.

"Note: If you are not interested in buying the advertised firearm and have never owned it. Don't post extraneous garbage under the listing...keep your thoughts off the board."

Robert has every right to sell his gun as he sees fit, by his rules, and where he pleases. And, just so everyone knows that I am not violating the rules by posting this ........... I am interested in the gun.

SRH

#556915 - 10/16/19 05:46 PM Re: F/S Parker 'DHE' 16/20 gauges 32" [Re: Stan]
Run With The Fox Offline
Sidelock

Loc: Michigan
Stan- I hope you are able to get this "one of a kind" Pakkah- I surmise you like tightly choked doubleguns with 32" barrels, dove and ducks (with non-toxic loads)--

I have "No dog in this brewing issue fight re: CA" but I also agree that Robert has every right to restrict the potential delivery and sale of his Parker--The potential hassle of shipping and selling a collector grade gun like this to a State clearly opposed to gun ownership and the Second Amendment.

RWTF

Edited by Run With The Fox (10/17/19 08:22 AM)

#556916 - 10/16/19 06:37 PM Re: F/S Parker 'DHE' 16/20 gauges 32" [Re: Robt. Harris]
Robt. Harris Offline
Sidelock

Loc: western Montana
Golly, Francis

If you trust me enough to 'PM' me your e-mail address, I'll send you a bunch of them AND you don't even have to buy the damn thing. I'm happy to share photos but don't know enough to post them properly or how many are acceptable to post due to bandwidth size.

I'm 70 years old and still remember an old monthly publication called 'Shotgun News' that mostly contained short/little two and three sentence ads with just a phone number and we all seemed to have no problems finding the guns of our choosing back then......my, how times have changed.

#556920 - 10/16/19 06:52 PM Re: F/S Parker 'DHE' 16/20 gauges 32" [Re: Robt. Harris]
Replacement Offline
Sidelock

Quote:
"Note: If you are not interested in buying the advertised firearm and have never owned it. Don't post extraneous garbage under the listing...keep your thoughts off the board."

Stan, I agree that it is a nice gun, and I'm glad you are interested in it. I am not, but there are more than 40 million people in CA, and some of them may be interested, so my comments are not extraneous. Just helping Robert to market his gun.

#556921 - 10/16/19 06:55 PM Re: F/S Parker 'DHE' 16/20 gauges 32" [Re: Robt. Harris]
Ted Schefelbein Offline
Sidelock

Loc: mpls, mn.
A few pictures, posted for Rob:

Best,
Ted

#556922 - 10/16/19 06:57 PM Re: F/S Parker 'DHE' 16/20 gauges 32" [Re: Robt. Harris]
Replacement Offline
Sidelock

Quote:
The potential hassle of shipping and selling a collector grade gun like this to a State clearly opposed to gun ownership...

Foxie, there is NO "potential hassle" in selling or shipping this or any similar gun to CA. It's exactly like shipping to any other state: get a copy of the FFL, get money from the seller, private party ship the gun to the FFL. Boom. Done. Seller has the money and buyer gets to do a 4473. Simple, eh?

#556926 - 10/16/19 07:59 PM Re: F/S Parker 'DHE' 16/20 gauges 32" [Re: Replacement]
Stan Offline
Sidelock

Loc: somwers in Jawja
Originally Posted By: Replacement
Quote:

Stan, I agree that it is a nice gun, and I'm glad you are interested in it. I am not, but there are more than 40 million people in CA, and some of them may be interested, so my comments are not extraneous. Just helping Robert to market his gun.

They are extraneous, by Dave's guidelines. You are not interested in buying the gun, and you have not said that you ever owned it. So, your comments are extraneous. Not my rules, but Dave's (which I happen to agree with).

SRH

#556954 - 10/17/19 08:17 AM Re: F/S Parker 'DHE' 16/20 gauges 32" [Re: Replacement]
Run With The Fox Offline
Sidelock

Thanks for the clarification-- I will freely admit I do not understand the CA culture- even though I was a "Hollywood Marine" back in the 1960's-- the only part of CA outside of MCRD and then ITR at Pendleton was a week-end liberty after we graduated from 19 weeks of "Boot Camp"- we visited the San Diego Zoo-So, for whatever reasons, perhaps none of them valid, I think all the wacko Governors, Hollywood and its all-pervasive grasp on our Country's decay in values (the recent Hollywood celebrities indicted in the private college test cheating/bribery scandals--)

And some ridiculous rules and regs on ammo and steel shot, and concealed carry rights for citizens to defend themselves, especially in sewers like parts of LA-- As I have no guns to sell, nor have any "contacts" in CA, I'll bide my further thoughts on this situation. RWTF

#556955 - 10/17/19 08:19 AM Re: F/S Parker 'DHE' 16/20 gauges 32" [Re: Ted Schefelbein]
Run With The Fox Offline
Sidelock

Thanks, Ted-- what a great Parker DHE-- hope whomever ends up owning this "gem", I hope they will shoot it afield and treasure the workmanship and skill it took to create this fine doublegun. RWTF

#556956 - 10/17/19 08:21 AM Re: F/S Parker 'DHE' 16/20 gauges 32" [Re: Replacement]
Run With The Fox Offline
Sidelock

Good for you, Sir. We need more folks with your attitude here, to negate the "nay-sayers" and the trollers who most likely (like myself) do not have the funds to purchase this fine shotgun. RWTF

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2019 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.