March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
8 members (Licensed to kill, JDH, Jtplumb, craigd, JayCee, 1 invisible), 363 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,373
Posts543,991
Members14,389
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Sidelock
Sidelock

Craig, I am interested in nice rifles and craftsmanship. My vitriol is not intended to divide. It is my attempt at a wake-up call. I very much desire to see our country reunited. That can only happen when Republicans accept the existence of an objective reality. There are no alternative facts. Once we accept a common reality, we can have a civil discussion in which we can respectfully disagree about how best to deal with it. We're not getting anywhere nowadays just beating one another up. This sounds a lot more self-righteous than I mean to be. I don't pretend to have the answers.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Bill,
The "Liar in chief" preceded President Trump. Obama was the one trying to please the Russians(" Tell Vlad. I will have more flexibility after the election").We can see how far Obama got with NOKO and the Phillipines. Treason? You must be out of your mind. I never went out of my way to start an argument with you, why did you start in on me?
Mike

Sidelock
Sidelock

Der Ami, I have no quarrel with you. My treason comment was directed at Craig. If it offends you, that was not my intent.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
People here can't read.I never objected to Bailey's posts. What I detest is Keith's selective outrage-- that and his very existence. I don't care about posters' politics IF their posts are interesting and informative. I can't say it any clearer than that. Keith, thanks again for amplifying my message. I appreciate your effort to get the word out. PS: Do all our veterans here approve the President's abandonment of our Kurdish allies? RWTF must find Trump's performance as CIC a bit uncomfortable. All Trump fans should read Gen James Mattis' interview in the current issue of Atlantic magazine. You won't find coverage like this on FOX National Enquirer NEWS.

Wait a second. Keith hadn't even posted on this fine build thread when you brought up his name and compared this thread to SKB's open invitation to attend classes!
Now you're blaming others for your post that detoured a fine thread into political ramblings? Is there some reason you can't leave politics and personal feuds out of this thread?

Last edited by Vall; 10/21/19 11:39 AM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I never objected to Bailey's posts.

Bill Ferguson
SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

I have never offered classes.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Vall:

I think you have confused Steve Bertram with Stephen Dodd Hughes. It's Mr. Hughes that offers the classes.

Rem

Sidelock
Sidelock

It was Billy's friend Steven Dodd Hughes that used this forum as a vehicle for his free advertising of his over-priced stock making classes. When I brought it up... after he started shit with me... he called me on the phone from (406) 222-9377 in an obviously drunken stupor. He threatened to engage in internet doxxing. But after our little talk, where I politely informed him that Livinston, Montana was not far enough away from me to be safe, he came to his senses. Instead, he got SKB Stevie, BrentD, and Bob Cash to do what he was afraid to do. These are the kind of spineless cowards that Billy prefers to have here.

Billy thinks I am doing him a favor by repeating his support for anti-gunners and his diatribes against our pro-gun President Donald Trump and our NRA. So he should be happy, right? But Billy isn't too bright. He refuses to acknowledge his Anti-gun hero Obama's ass-kissing of Vladimir Putin, and how Obama became the Father of ISIS by ignoring the advice of his Generals and pulling all troops out of Iraq. And we will never see Trump doing anything as foolish (or treasonous) as entering a deal which all but guaranteed that radical Islamist Iran would have nuclear weapons. None of that, or Obama's many other failures, matters to Billy because he also prefers anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats to be in power... in spite of the threat they pose to our gun rights.

It is sad to see how Billy derailed a very interesting thread. But it is great to see him bring his vitriol and hatred for our pro-2nd amendment President Donald Trump to the Custom Rifle forum. Everyone here needs to see it on full display. And it should be noted that none of his Libtard buddies like SKB or BrentD will complain about it. Not a bit.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith, Read the interview in Atlantic with General James Mattis regarding your President's fitness as CIC. His recent disastrous decision in the Middle East is a gift to ISIS and a betrayal of an ally. Oh well; at least he'll let you have your assault rifle. First things first, right?

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

I can appreciate the time it takes to document and show some of the steps for this action build.

Last edited by craigd; 10/22/19 11:44 PM.
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.