March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
6 members (Roundsworth, Argo44, RWG, 3 invisible), 352 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,002
Members14,391
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#557905 11/06/19 11:05 PM
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Ted and Joe can you please keep your internet feud to this thread so the others that want to get some good information without having to wade through all the shit flinging can actually do so?

For example the sleeving/mono-blocking or what ever you want to call it thread could have actually been one of the most informative threads on the subject. However, the last three pages are mostly the Joe and Ted shit slinging show with no helpful info and no end in sight of the show.

C'mon you may be grown assed men but you are acting like 5 year old trailer trash girls. Maybe I am the only one who feels this way but can you please spare the other threads of your feelings for each other and either stop the slinging or at least limit your slinging to this post? I got to believe that you two actually have more important things to do.

Other than that I have no issues with either of you. Not that you care but I am just saying.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Ted likes acting like a 5 year old spell checking little hOe...

Mr.Sheit'fer'brains has been stalking me for years I don't see him stopping anytime soon.

I'm so deep in Teds head...short of him dying there is no way he can get me out.

I've even tried to do an exorcisum on him but I can't even help him.

I agree Travis it's sad...

Ironically it goes back years and years ago to a picture of my perfectly sleeved Purdey 10 gauge hammer gun.

Ted saw a picture of the 12 ga. guage mates in it and thought he was looking at the sleaving.. .such a dingbat.

A seamless job 4 ton Nitro proofed choked full and full a beautiful gun...

Last edited by HomelessjOe; 11/07/19 01:14 AM. Reason: Travis watch for the Purdey rant...
Sidelock
Sidelock

Travis check out the vise thread I showed a vise that is probably the most useful vise a gun man could to ever hope to own...Ted erupted.

Check out top of page 2 in the Vise thread.

Usually I can predict when Ted will erupt...

The Snap On channel locks I keep laying behind it must have set him off.

Maybe when he was a kid someone tortured him with channel lock pliers and a Phillips head screw driver...

The devil knows but he ain't telling.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Travis...

There was another feller on here from Ameriller...

I honestly liked the guy....unlike Ted he had nice pictures along with nice stories and some nice looking quail dogs and really nice guns.

I tugged on his chain a few times...you know just to test the strength and it snapped.

He got ticked off at me about who knows what and he dove off the deep end and skint' his head.

It went so far that Dave shUT down the Miss Fires section.

All I really recall about it was I begged him to stop and he just kept saying "I'm not stopping....IM NOt StOpping".

Rumor is he still hates me...literally over nothing.

People that know me know I've never been mad for even a second at anyone on this forum...

My union man told me once that I was the only guy he ever met that could take a person to the edge of a cliff...then take their hand and pull them back.

I don't have a problem with Ted he has one with me....either that or he likes the clift edge.

Ted is it cliff or clift ?

Sidelock
Sidelock

jOe, it isnt what you know that is a problem, it is what you think you know that you really dont know that is the problem.
Care to describe how case colors end up on a gun? Or, did Steve set you straight, finally?

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

Come on Ted....get over yer yourself.

You have a big vise...a Mossburg pump gun and a Derne shootgun it'll be otay.

Ps...I see you calling for help. You going to call on Stan next.

Steve can't help you he's busy doing Gunsmith work and hunting.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Nice try Travis, but the usual epic fail. Only Dave can stop this foolishness, and he won't...Geo

Sidelock
Sidelock

Cliff- or Clift. He might be the character Cliff Clavin, the bachelor mailman character in the older TV series "Cheers"-- set in a Boston area bar-- or he might be a doppenganger for the late actor "Montgomery Clift"-- From Here to Eternity, boxer/bugler Pruitt- Either way works--the choice is yours.

I enjoy reading 2 grown men engaging in a pissin' contest, makes me recall to mind some words of wisdom from my late grandfather, to wit: "Watch everyone carefully, Son- you can even learn something from the village idiot!"--

RWTF

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Geo. Newbern
Nice try Travis, but the usual epic fail. Only Dave can stop this foolishness, and he won't...Geo

The old democrat coming out in you George ?

"Silence the perceived enemy"

Still haven't gotten over those tOmatter stakes....haaa

Sidelock
Sidelock

fOxey I've been watching you....

Originally Posted By: Run With The Fox
"Watch everyone carefully, Son- you can even learn something from the village idiot!"--

RWTF

Can't say i've lernt anything as of yet.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.