April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
2 members (SKB, 1 invisible), 365 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,443
Posts544,788
Members14,405
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#562676 01/14/20 10:18 AM
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Geaux Tigers!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Great game, did you note the USA cheer just before the game.

bill

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

A great event preceded the victory. We got rid of Les Miles then hired coach O.

Witnessing President Trump and First Lady Melania's rousing welcome, all knew straight away the game wasn't played in San Francisco or NYC. La is a red state with a Red governor.

The best part of the game was watching Nick Sabin sitting in the announcers' booth. There was one shot of him on the sideline after the game appearing as though he just had a ground glass enema. I was stricken with schadenfreude.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Clemson should not have been there. I hate Ohio State, but the officiating in the Clemson-Ohio State game was some of the worst I've ever seen.

That said, I don't think Ohio State would have beaten LSU, although the score may have been closer.

Agree with James Flynn about President Trump and the First Lady, and about lack of sympathy for Nick Sabin.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

James,
Don't forget, Nick Sabin also won National Championships at LSU.
War Eagle( but still SEC).
Mike

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: James Flynn
A great event preceded the victory..... La is a red state with a Red governor.

Agree with almost everything you said, including the outstanding hometown hire of Coach O.

The other great event before the game happened at 11:30am at the state capital, when our pro-gun, pro-life, pro-Louisiana, West Point grad (but blue) Governor John Bel Edwards was sworn in for a second term.
I was a part of the rain soaked crowd.

JBE remains the only Democrat I've ever voted for. And I was proud to do it.

It was a great day for the Bayou State... In New Orleans, Baton Rouge and every where else.

Geaux Tigers!

Last edited by Woodreaux; 01/14/20 08:33 PM.

Jim
Sidelock
Sidelock

I voted NO on John boy, high taxes,buying teacher votes, and backing socialized medicine. Just another dem pimping for votes.

bill go LSU

Sidelock
Sidelock

I would have liked to have seen a closer game. I think the play calling from the Clemson bench went into panic mode in the third quarter when there was still plenty of game to be played. They scored well enough to be competitive, Clemson could have used a few first downs in the second half to keep their D off of the field, and probably sharper.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Der Ami, I well remember Sabin coaching LSU to the championship. Then he hauled ass. Wir denken dass er ein verraeter ist. Sabin and Miles were most similar to Reagan and HW Bush. The predecessors turned over the store to their replacements then the FNG's promptly ran the store broke.

Woodreaux, Jayzabell is not pro life. The first thing he did was undo one of the very few good things Bobby Jindall accomplished, he reinstated funding for Planned Mass Murderhood.

Being a democrat and saying one is pro-life is like being a Nazi but stating opposition to that part about murdering Jews. Being a democrat and opposing abortion is schizophrenic. Abortion is a sacrament for the democrats and is one their most important requirements for social engineering.

When the democrats present their pro-death, anti free-enterprise, anti-second amendment, and communistic candidate, Jayzabell will support and vote for him.

I digress; Geaux Tigers!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Great game! Had the Under at 68 1/2.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.