April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (Lloyd3, rtw, CJ Dawe, SKB, buckstix), 812 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,445
Posts544,818
Members14,406
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Sidelock
Sidelock

I've spent an unhealthy part of my life in steel mills.

Yet, I find the processes by which they turn dirt (ore) into washer cabinets fascinating.

The crudeness, the scale of it all. Mind boggling.

The heat, the smoke, all of it.

It's a wonder anything homogeneous comes out of them at all, working such crude processes, at such mammoth scale.

And for much of what this discussion is about, without instrumentation or process controls.

When I first saw men working with cast iron, making it, pouring it, it was all visually controlled.

Out there doing it best I can.
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

You are on the edge of the cliff William. Your rants are increasingly incoherent. Your OCD over this Forum is consuming your life. You are increasingly paranoid and your hate is destroying you. Your insults are juvenile and no longer clever. And BTW adult males who constantly express gay slurs, insults and implications frequently are filled with self-loathing over their own gender conflicts...and then project.
Get some help William. There are 2 Catholic retreat centers near Pittsburgh - St. Paul of the Cross and the Martina Spiritual Renewal Center. Take a break and spend some time there, and in God's word. Humble yourself and talk to a priest. By the power of the blood of the Jesus, with whom you claim to have a relationship, and from whom you are repelling anyone seeking to know Him, you can be freed from the your bondage.
You've spewed your filth on another thread, which I suspect Dave will delete.
And none of your attacks bother me in the least. I only feel pity for you William, and even more so your family. How terrible their lives must be. Get some help for them if not for yourself.
Rage on - it means nothing to me William.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I knew that you wouldn't answer my questions preacher. I knew you didn't have the guts to own up to the dishonest crap you were trying to pull.

You call me OCD, but I am not the one who is running multiple serial threads about a subject that I don't understand.

And I felt certain that you would escalate your personal attacks in order to deflect attention away from the dishonesty you have posted.

I felt sure we were getting close to the time when you would start invoking the Holy name of Jesus or use some Biblical passages as a shield to hide your creepy deceptive behavior.

This... this is about as sick as it gets here on DoubleGunShop forum... Now you make this sick and creepy accusation to hide from your own lies. Those QUOTES I posted were your dishonest words Preacher. Blasphemy like this isn't going to absolve you from your conniving and deception.

Originally Posted By: Drew Hause
By the power of the blood of the Jesus, with whom you claim to have a relationship, and from whom you are repelling anyone seeking to know Him, you can be freed from the your bondage.

All that's missing now is some pictures of the little girl from Guatemala, or pictures of your dead dog... to gin up some sympathy.

But none of it changes the fact that you don't comprehend the copy-and-paste information about steel that you post. You quite apparently don't even read a lot of it yourself. This is all about you Preacher Drew... a petty two-bit narcissist who thinks he can become another Dr. Gaddy... but without actual knowledge, intelligence, or experience.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Im guessing there is some old history between the two of you that would explain the animosity that seems out of proportion to the subject.

SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

You will noticed one of the two is constantly full of animosity. I will let you figure out which one I am referring to.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB
You will noticed one of the two is constantly full of animosity. I will let you figure out which one I am referring to.

You will notice that there was zero animosity on my part until the Preacher resorted to deception as a means to try to discredit me. The Preacher is not the most dishonest person here, although I have caught him in numerous lies and hypocrisy. His response here is very typical and predictable, and I call it his Standard Operating Procedure. I can give you links to a number of threads where he has lost his shit... provided his inane psychoanalysis of me... spoke about the acid eating my soul... resorted to Scripture, Jesus, and the Bible to run from his lies... tries to impose his latent homosexual tendencies on me... tells us how sorry he feels for my family... tells us how he doesn't care what I say or do... tells us he is done responding to me (never true)...etc. I'm disappointed he hasn't yet posted his photo of the little girl from Guatemala, or pics of his dead dog yet, in another bid for sympathy from the people he still has fooled. He hasn't shifted to his medical ministry lately... ever since he posted a personal attack thread framed around the impending doom of his upcoming deadly dangerous mission trip to Guatemala. During his absence, he was logging on here reading posts almost every day, when he should have been in remote jungles with no internet access. And his actual time away from here amounted to little more than a 4 1/2 day long weekend, of which a couple days would be consumed by travel. Of course, I was pronounced evil for noticing that sick, pathetic, and deceptive behavior. But I think a man who wraps himself in Jesus and the Bible ought to be held to a much higher standard of honesty and integrity. Just my personal opinion, as always, based solely upon what I see here.

If past history is any indicator of future performance, the Preacher will now leave us for a while. Woe unto all of us poor unwashed heathens! He will hang out over on the Trapshooters or L.C. Smith forum, but frequently check in here to see if anyone misses him and his great copy-and-paste research.

Good riddance.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

SKB Stevie and I have our own little history here. Stevie doesn't like it when anyone points out his Liberal bent, his disdain for our NRA and our pro-gun President Donald Trump, his posting of data from known anti-gunners such as Philip Alpers and GunPolicy.org in order to support his false claim that there was no gun registration in New Zealand at the time of the Christchurch shooting, or his standing by like a spineless sheep while ATF Agents illegally photographed his FFL Bound Ledger Books.

Stevie also really hates any mention of the continuous free advertising of his businesses that he does here in every post he makes. Ask him if he pays Dave Weber his cut for any money generated from his free advertising, and watch how fast he either attacks you or changes the subject.

Stevie is well known for being one of the Liberal turds who despises any gun rights topics, because they are unflattering to his favored anti-gun Democrats. If you go back through many of those discussions and debates, you will soon see that Stevie frequently attempts to disrupt them. There are many that you will never see because they got so contentious that Dave Weber deleted the entire threads... which is a shame because it has allowed Stevie to then deny his own words and actions.

Stevie's response, similar to the Preacher, has been his own feeble attempts to discredit me... as he is doing here. But Stevie is also one of the gutless cowards who, along with his pals Bob Cash and BrentD, resorted to internet doxxing in an attempt to intimidate jOe and I. Of course, we see how well that is working out for him. Stevie spends long hours on the internet searching for dirt on me to post here, along with a few other worms. He leaves tracks in cyberspace, but he will try to lie about that too.

Stevie and his sick pals take this very seriously. In addition to the internet doxxing and endless dirt digging, his Libtard pals have actually created second user names here to hide their actions. Preacher Drew calls me a coward for not posting under my full name (even though he knows it), but you will not hear a peep from him about Shortshells or nca225, or any other Liberal who uses a screen name. They have driven long distances to send anonymous threats and intimidation mail to my house, from a different city with a different postmark, thinking I wouldn't know. They obviously didn't consider my occupation. His fellow Liberal gunsmith pal Steven Dodd Hughes called me from (406) 222-9377 in Livingston, Montana and screamed extremely vulgar threats at me while in an obvious drunken stupor. My number is not listed in the phone book. They have engaged in several orchestrated attempts to attempt to get Dave Weber to ban jOe and me. There is quite a bit more that will come out later, at a time and place of my choosing. But you won't see the Preacher doing any psychoanalysis of any of that sick behavior.

As I have often said... you can learn a lot about double guns here. But if you can learn a lot more about people... if you really pay attention to details.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.