April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
6 members (Lawrence Kotchek, SKB, Jimmy W, Mark Larson, UncleKP, 1 invisible), 378 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,444
Posts544,810
Members14,406
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: old colonel

Did the last administration not care about the violation of already existing gun laws?

Is this because the left wants criminals to be free?

Do they want current laws to fail in order to justify more laws?

Is it that the administrative state cannot possibly regulate everything they want to and therefore depend on good citizens to just comply?

Well, we know for certain that the last administration did not care about violations of existing gun laws, because we know how few of these crimes were actually prosecuted. And we know of a couple mass murders that could have been prevented, but weren't.

And we know for sure that the Left wants criminals to be free. Hell, they even want to restore voting rights to convicted felons. This would not happen if they thought that convicted felons would vote Republican.

It's safe to assume they didn't prosecute gun crimes so they could justify further infringements upon the rights of law abiding citizens. Why, they even committed Federal felonies in Operation Fast and Furious, to create the false impression that Mexican Drug Cartels were buying semi-auto rifles from gun shops and gun shows in the U.S. This resulted in the death of a U.S. Border Patrol Agent named Brian Terry, and many more innocent people in Mexico.

As far as not knowing what they plan to do in the future... you'd have to be living under a rock, or perhaps spending a great deal of time searching the internet for dirt on someone who promised to make a Memorial Thread to an anti-gun troll. How else could you miss what the Liberal Left Democrat candidates have vowed to do? How else could you miss Democrat Congressman Eric Slawell threatening to use the military to enforce new anti-gun laws? How else could you miss what is happening right now in Virginia, as the State Attorney General threatens to use the National Guard to enforce new gun control laws? How else could you miss 4 Liberal Democrat Supreme Court Justices voting against an Individual Right to Keep and Bear Arms? How else could you miss what every Democrat 2020 Presidential Candidate has promised to do?

Perhaps you feel that we should just sit quietly and wait until we have a police swat team breaking down our doors to confiscate "bunny guns" as we see happening in New Zealand???

We know... or should know... exactly what the anti-gun Democrats want. We know because they tell us on a regular basis. If any of us are stupid enough to vote for them, we deserve to lose our Constitutional Gun Rights. If any of us are dumb enough to believe that gun owners who vote for anti-gunners are on our side... we deserve to lose our 2nd Amendment Rights. If we are too stupid to see what is going on when they try to disrupt or shut down topics like this... we deserve to end up like gun owners in England, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Those folks didn't have a 2nd Amendment, so it was a bit easier for Liberal Left anti-gunners to take their liberties:

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I'm a democrat, Keith, and what I want, exactly, is for you to fall off your soap box. You fancy yourself a savior of liberty but you are just a raving bore.

Last edited by pmag; 01/16/20 05:26 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith you are easier to hook than a hatchery trout. The questions are rhetorical, they are designed to allow the reader to think.

You seem to pontificate knowledge of all of one sides heart. I dont believe I can apply a one size fits all solution to motivations, although I have suspicions, some even similar to yours.

In the end I believe logic and thought, something sadly lacking in modern politics, is better.

While I oppose the expansion of the restrictions of freedom that some postulate, I prefer to start with thought rather than name calling vitriol.

I doubt my view will be adopted, however I believe I will convince more through my method than by yours. Singing to the converted is a short path.

Last edited by old colonel; 01/16/20 10:24 PM. Reason: Side to size

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
Sidelock
Sidelock

Gee Gladys Kravitz, you asked some stupid questions, and I answered them, even expanding upon those answers with explanations. If you seriously expected me to answer from the perspective of supporters of Liberal anti-gun Democrats like pmag, you must be even more ignorant than I thought.

So you just go ahead and share your logic and thought with anti-gun Democrats and see how far you get. Of course, we know that you are one of the fools who thinks we should embrace the gun owners who stab us in the back via their blind support of anti-gun politicians. You absolutely despised me for posting QUOTES of your pen-pal King Brown's repeated anti 2nd Amendment rhetoric. I don't care for the silly idea that we should all be in one big tent. Do you think pmag and other Libtards here are any help to us when he is proud to vote for the Liberal Left Democrats who relentlessly assault the 2nd Amendment Rights of law abiding citizens??? Having supporters of anti-gunners in our Big Tent is about as smart as hiring a known pedophile to babysit your children.

You don't like my up front name calling... and I don't care much for your cowardly behind the scenes digging for dirt on me, and your other sneaky behind the scenes actions. You left a lot of tracks in cyberspace too. I guess we just have different tastes and virtues.

Watch out for those hatchery trout Gladys... I hear they like to eat sneaky little worms.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith, bless your heart.

BTW what behind the scenes digging dirt are you talking about?

A poster who bravely refuses to post under his name while spewing the insults you do is one to stand tall, though I know not where.

Your style of argument hurts your position more than it helps.

Last edited by old colonel; 01/16/20 08:46 PM. Reason: Added line

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
Sidelock
Sidelock

Please Gladys, spare us, and spare your disingenuous blessings. You know exactly who I am and exactly where I live.

There was no one else from Topeka, Kansas with your IP address doing extensive searches on me. You really are a stupid and careless little worm. That is hardly all I know. That wasn't the really gutless, cowardly, and sneaky part, was it? Your style of dishonesty hurts your your position more than it helps.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Yes I know who you are, I grant you the courtesy of not posting it. More Courtesy than you show me.

Behind the scenes is a ridiculous statement as you know the internet is public, if I wanted to verify a truth it is public.

That said Prove your statement What is my IP address? When did I search for you?

Last edited by old colonel; 01/16/20 09:22 PM.

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
Sidelock
Sidelock

Now you admit that you know who I am, right after lying and saying this:

Originally Posted By: old colonel

A poster who bravely refuses to post under his name while spewing the insults you do is one to stand tall, though I know not where.

Give me a break on your courtesy bullshit. Save the lectures on Courtesy for your internet doxxing pals. You don't dictate how this plays out Gladys. Acting innocent won't help matters either. You clearly didn't think your actions through. Too bad... worm.

FYI... this exchange is over.

Sidelock
Sidelock

What lie? I asked a question, I made no assertion of fact I asked a question.

If truth is in play your statement of dishonesty is absolutely false.

As for where, I refer to the ethics of your style of argument, not your street address

You constantly calling me a coward while you insist on hiding is pathetic.

You dont dictate either, regardless of how bitter and negative your posts maybe.

Last edited by old colonel; 01/16/20 10:16 PM. Reason: Added style line

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
Sidelock
Sidelock

Lift one foot, Keith, and get close to the edge of the soap box. Close your eyes and count to fifty.

Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.