March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
9 members (Hammergun, Dave K, buckstix, Der Ami, 2 invisible), 398 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,008
Members14,391
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Sidelock
Sidelock

Hey Keith where is my IP and dates of search? Demonstrate you web prowess.

Maybe I should give you a break on courtesy and deliver the same level of manners you have?

Come, deliver on you statement of an IP and date.

Most of us are not paranoid and do not bother with such coverage but you seem to.

Last edited by old colonel; 01/17/20 12:58 AM.

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith, still waiting the IP and date?

You have the courage to insult, why not the actual IP and date?

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
Sidelock
Sidelock

Some evidence, So much for putting proof where your mouth is.

Then again maybe you are busy under a bridge trying to find it. Funny that it appears you find researching on the internet somehow wrong or underhanded.

I have yet to see proof that I was digging up dirt on you across the internet, what dirt have I used on you?

To date I believe I have only used your words on this website in response to some of your posting

Proof? Or just more vitriol

Come on, your reputation for scouring the internet for pictures or memes to use is shown by your posts. Was that sneaking around on your part? I dont think so, much less your filing of quotes for reuse.

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
Sidelock
Sidelock

Goodnight Keith

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
Sidelock
Sidelock

Still waiting for my IP and the date Keith.

You post a good game, cash it.

Most of us have never bothered to try to track who might want to find out about us, but you appear to. Then again maybe you are bluffing.

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
Sidelock
Sidelock

As I mentioned to Lloyd3 a couple days ago, I went flintlock deer hunting Friday, and again today. We got some fresh snow and these were the last two days of the season for the areas I hunt. I didn't shoot a deer, but it was lovely weather, and great to be out there. I located Freedom Falls and the old Rockland Furnace built in 1832. I'll post some pics soon in the " A Brief History of Gunbarrel Iron & Steel" thread

But I also did some fishing too. I caught me a little hatchery trout from Topeka. This trout was so brain damaged that it was floating upside down and barely moving its' gills. All I had was a size 7/0 treble hook. I used my deer dragging rope for a line, and a limb as a make-shift cane pole. I had no salmon eggs or bait, but this stupid little Topeka hatchery trout suddenly attacked the bare hook like a Great White Shark on a feeding frenzy. Over and over this ignorant Topeka hatchery trout bit at that huge bare treble hook.

Look at this profoundly stupid Topeka trout still biting and attacking... what a dumb ass little fish!

Apparently this ignorant and hypocritical Topeka hatchery trout is too stupid and brain damaged to recall the many times he pissed and moaned and cried and lectured about THREAD DIVERSIONS.

This idiotic little Topeka hatchery trout also seems to have forgotten that he initiated Threads about THREAD DIVERSIONS, because they were "BAD MANNERS", and harmful to the subject matter here.

I wonder what this ignorant and hypocritical Topeka trout has posted in the last two days that has anything at all to do with New Zealand Firearms Law???

Now it seems that this dumb little Topeka hatchery trout is hell bent on showing us what I have been saying all along... That he is a dishonest petty two bit hypocrite who wouldn't know manners if Emily Post was dropped on his brain damaged little pin-head from 10,000 feet.

It is highly entertaining to see this low I.Q. Topeka hatchery trout doing all this nervous tap dancing and making lame excuses for his slimy behavior..... I didn't do it... what proof do you have???... show us your hand... but even if I did do it, the internet is a public place.... besides, you searched for memes which is the same as mining for personal dirt... Blah, blah, blah... on and on... acting not like a Topeka hatchery trout, but like a sneaky cat trying to cover up shit on a marble floor.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

You readily demonstrate yourself with your words.

How sad someone capable of polite thought degraded himself.

Still no IP, no date, put up or shut up.

PS bless your heart

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
Sidelock
Sidelock

Ah, the brain damaged little Topeka hatchery trout has returned to lunge at the bare 7/0 treble hook again. What a show.

And oh what a hypocritical Thread Diversion!

Look dumbass... I never said that I acquired your IP address. To admit to that would be admitting to an illegal act. If you wish to draw that conclusion from the actual words I used as chum, then you are even dumber than I thought. If you want dates of when you were doing repeated internet searches on me, just look in your search history for 2017 and 2018. You will find the dates you demand, and the search engines and vehicles you used. How I know these thing is no business of yours. I wasn't supposed to know about the extensive searching and digging that Shortshells was doing from New York before he sent intimidation mail to my house either. But I did know, before he travelled to another city to send his mail from another postmark. Slimy gutless worms are too stupid to not leave slimy trails.

I realize that you did not post any dirt on me. There are two reasons for that. Number one, there was no dirt on me for you, or Stevie SKB, or Shortshells, or any of you other gutless worms who shall remain nameless for now, to find. Number two, even if you had found some juicy dirt, I do not believe that you would have the guts to post it. I believe that you would act like the gutless worm I'm sure you are, and you would pass that information to someone else that didn't suffer from being such a ball-less puke. Just my opinion as always, based solely on what I see here.

Now my brainless little Topeka hatchery trout, are you going to keep attacking a bare hook and making all these lame-ass excuses for behavior that you dishonestly deny???... or are you going to post something pertinent about firearms laws in New Zealand?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Please Gladys, spare us, and spare your disingenuous blessings. You know exactly who I am and exactly where I live.

There was no one else from Topeka, Kansas with your IP address doing extensive searches on me. You really are a stupid and careless little worm. That is hardly all I know. That wasn't the really gutless, cowardly, and sneaky part, was it? Your style of dishonesty hurts your your position more than it helps.

I never said that I acquired your IP address. To admit to that would be admitting to an illegal act. If you wish to draw that conclusion from the actual words I used as chum, then you are even dumber than I thought.

Here you find yourself in a teachable moment. While it is true, that you never confessed to illegally gaining old colonel's IP address, the the statement in the first quote , "There was no one else from Topeka, Kansas with your IP address doing extensive searches on me" is what those in the legal profession, for example a district attorney, would consider circumstantial evidence.

Since, as evidenced by your denial of gaining old colonel's IP address, it seems you do not know what circumstantial evidence is, I will provide you the definition:

"Evidence that tends to prove a fact by proving other events or circumstances which afford a basis for a reasonable inference of the occurrence of the fact at issue"

see https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/circumstantial%20evidence

Now applying this definition to your statement: "There was no one else from Topeka, Kansas with your IP address" we see that while you do not confess to the crime of gaining old colonel 's my IP address, you admit to having knowledge of what it is. The fact that you admitted that you know what old colonel's IP address is in the above statement; the proven fact that you illegally gained access to it is proved circumstantially by you admitting that you know what it is. For how else could you know what it is without gaining knowledge of what it is?

Frankly, I' surprised you let your statement stand this long. You usually realize when you've admitted to something that could cause legal problems for you and go back and delete it.

Well, maybe buck fever got the best of you.

BTW, the weather was nice for walking in the woods with a flintlock the last few days, but you're in good company, I struck out too.

Last edited by nca225; 01/19/20 01:09 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

Calling me a coward amongst again, rather sad on your part.

Does crudely insulting people really work at convincing them of the righteousness of you cause?

... and I don't care much for your cowardly behind the scenes digging for dirt on me, and your other sneaky behind the scenes actions. You left a lot of tracks in cyberspace too.....

You still have not proven digging dirt or behind the scenes actions

Since you cant prove you have my IP as you obviously cannot or will not prove it by posting it along with date(s) (All of an entire year is a hell of a bracket) we can explore something else for now.

Tell us about all the converts to the anti gun control cause you have converted through you vitriolic style of argument on this board?

If there are any former anti gun liberals on this board who have seen the light through Keiths penetrating arguments feel free to tell us of your conversion and please include which argument Keith posted that won you over.

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.