March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
2 members (NZHunter, SKB), 293 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,373
Posts543,976
Members14,389
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: nca225
I don't know keith, you'll just have to hope that old colonel might one day wish to share his thoughts with you....

That can never ever happen Nancy-boy, because that would require Gladys Kravitz to have a brain.

The sad fact that Gladyz is pretty much brain-dead explains why you two are obviously such kindred spirits. You might share one viable neuron between yourselves. It would also explain why you and Gladys so frequently see things in my words that are not even there.

My disdain for both of you is there, just so you glean something factual from this THREAD DIVERSION that came from the ignorant and apparently illiterate little Topeka hatchery trout. So is my disgust with your joint dishonesty and your hypocrisy. If that makes Gladys feel bad, or insulted, or angry, or sad, then I feel great. There is little here that gives me more pleasure than getting under the skin of a slimy invertebrate like him. They say that stress is a killer. Since my posts seem to cause Gladys stress, hope springs eternal. The other day, when I said that the Preacher wasn't the most dishonest person here... guess who I was thinking of.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith, a tale told full of sound and fury.

Still no converts noted, your insults and attacks say more about you than they do those you insult.  Altogether a rather sad commentary.

Full of accusations without proof of any actual effects, where is My IP, the dates a two year window.  You may have well have said the 21st century.

Where is the proof of my behind the scenes dirt digging or coordinations?

Where are your successful converts for which valiantly attack from you cherished hid?

You claim the righteousness of a comic con superhero; while you vilify in supposed support of the board rules which you regularly violate.

Your posts are those of a paper tiger. All while feigning triumph under the weight of a hill of dung.  

You abuse, you defame, you harass, with vulgar and hateful posts.  The shame is on you.

The atmosphere of this board is demeaned by your negative insult ridden attack postings.

Sad as you are actually a knowledgeable double gun guy capable of intelligent postings.

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
The other day, when I said that the Preacher wasn't the most dishonest person here... guess who I was thinking of.

Hmmm, King? I'm pretty sure of your nearly 10,000 posts, 8,000 of them you were impugning King's honesty. But hey, I guess old men make an easy target for you. Or maybe its your other frequent targets, such as SKB, or rmb, or Brent or Bob, or Dr. Wonko, or is it CB? I remember you calling him a liar for one reason or another because he called you out on your generally poor disposition and character flaws, and you didn't like that he held himself out as your friend while doing so. I think you called him dishonest for that too. Hey with friends like that trying to help you, who needs enemies?

Even though I do like guessing games, I'm just not sure on this one, there are sooooo many people that draw your ire for what ever little reason or slight you perceive against you.

Although I'm pretty confident you don't mean me. You have in the past gone out of your way to point out that I have been honest about my positions on gun control.

Thinking about it some more, you can't mean me, your MO is to reproduce some post and spin it it to your perception that there was some dishonesty afoot. To my recollection, you have never reproduced one of my posts for that reason. That being said you have reproduced one of my posts, just for the sole reason to gain some pity for yourself. A post that to this day I still find endlessly entertaining. You know which one I'm talking about.

Last edited by nca225; 01/20/20 11:36 AM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: old colonel
....Still no converts noted....

This point seems important to you, do you have a recipe for gaining converts? What if, somehow or another, the point is to expose that you can not convert someone who has the agenda to fundamentally change the US? Since keith has previously posted, is my note far enough removed so that I'm not his puppet? You know, because in this environment of decorum, it's directly related to New Zealand.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I do not accuse anyone of being puppets and I am not bothered by intelligent thought. My point is the extremist postings of attacks and insults is worthless. They have no hope of changing anyone’s mind.

In fact they drive intelligent discussion away as many simply do not want to wallow in the discord.

I oppose expanding gun control. I won’t lay out the arguments now, but I have in the past. I am passionately against the modern Democrat party in so many ways it would take an encyclopedia to list them. That said I do not believe the berating of those who disagree with me helps.

I am sick of some of the stuff I see posted here and as those who post have the right to speak so do I.

PS. The board rules are far closer to my interpretation than the defamation and insult I oppose.

Last edited by old colonel; 01/20/20 12:27 PM. Reason: Added PS fixed spelling

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
Sidelock
Sidelock

The other day, when I said that the Preacher wasn't the most dishonest person here... guess who I was thinking of.

Hmmm, King? I'm pretty sure of your nearly 10,000 posts, 8,000 of them you were impugning King's honesty. But hey, I guess old men make an easy target for you. Or maybe its your other frequent targets, such as SKB, or rmb, or Brent or Bob, or Dr. Wonko, or is it CB? I remember you calling him a liar for one reason or another because he called you out on your generally poor disposition and character flaws, and you didn't like that he held himself out as your friend while doing so. I think you called him dishonest for that too. Hey with friends like that trying to help you, who needs enemies?

We don't have to look far at all to see dishonesty from you Nancy-boy. Gladys Kravitz would be repeatedly calling for proof that around 8000 of my nearly 10,000 posts were "impugning King's honesty."

I'll only ask for such proof once, because I have asked you similar questions about your many lies repeatedly, and all we see is you trying to change the subject, or slipping away like the coward you are. Remember the repeated question about your lies that Trump didn't respect the Constitution, while you and the other Libtards here support and defend the Liberal left Democrats who work to take the 2nd Amendment Rights of law abiding U.S. Citizens?

Of those other Libtards that you refer to as my targets, I seldom refer to any of them as being dishonest without QUOTING them to show exactly what they posted that is false or hypocritical, or both. Yet offering that level of proof... their own words... drives tight-assed pinhead hypocrites like Gladys crazy.

Then there's that unfortunate situation with CB. Now there's another lie from you. You are very good at QUOTING me and twisting my posts when you want to tar me as a Nazi, for example. You even paraphrased my comment; "With friends like that.... who needs enemies?"

You know damn well what transpired. He was using the IGNORE function to IGNORE my posts, and roundly castigating me because he didn't care for my methods of handling anti-gun trolls and Libtards, and slimy liars.... you know, gutless worms like you and Gladys Kravitz. He attempted to ridicule me publicly, twice, which is something a true friend would never do under any circumstances. But a short time before that, and while at the same time IGNORING my posts... he emailed me to ask me if I would be interested in doing some slow rust bluing for him using the methods and rusting formula given to me by PA24, Doug Woodin.

You remember Doug, don't you Nancy-Boy? Doug knew you were filthy slime too. Anyway, I knew that CB was IGNORING me, so I just acted like I never saw his email, and didn't respond. I felt that was extremely two-faced behavior. I never called him dishonest that I recall. I privately informed him that our friendship was over, and he took it all public again. I then did say a lot of other things, and when I revealed what he had done, he avoided this forum for quite some time. He knows he should not have behaved like that. We can still agree on the Liberal threat to gun rights, how full of shit you are, and the many failures of Liberalism, but a friendship died. Leave it to you to dredge it up by lying about the circumstances.

I did think it was hilarious that he also snubbed the work of the free advertising gunsmith SKB, who he had told us was one of his best friends here. He chose me to do the work on his barrels rather than his good friend Stevie... even though he was doing things that were disloyal and unfriendly to me. He would not have done that if he thought that Stevie could do as good a job as me.

I really don't have to lie about the dishonest and hypocritical Libtards here, because the truth is so much more hurtful to them.

So when do you plan on posting your full name and address, to satisfy the likes of the Preacher, Stevie, SKB, or Gladys Kravitz, the brain-damaged Topeka hatchery trout?

I can answer that one. When hell freezes over. It would terrify you to enter the same zip code as me, and you know it.

And can you guess how Gladys Kravitz has again proved to us what an extreme hypocrite and complete idiot she is yesterday?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: FAQ What are the rules of conduct for the forum?
Considering the real-time nature of this message board, it is impossible for us to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the contents of posted messages and are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this BB or any entity associated with this BB. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyrighted material is owned by you. Although we do not and cannot review the messages posted and are not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we reserve the right to delete any message for any reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message array(s).We reserve the right to reveal your identity array (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you. Participation is at your own risk and judgment.

Many violate these rules in word and or spirit. Keith you are by no means unique. However you do lead the pack.

A simple text search of our website shows what kind of posts you often make.

Just a sampling of your words:

……Here's some true facts for you. You can save them and reprint them as many times as you wish. I hate anyone who undermines my Constitutional Rights, and especially our 2nd Amendment which is so much a part of my life. They are no better than an ISIS terrorist to me. If they died, the world would be a better place……Call me out whenever you like…

....I personally don't ever use the IGNORE feature on anyone, ……. I have more fun pissing them off than I ever would ignoring them...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You appear gender fixated at times:

…all of the F.A.G.'s (Fake Ass Gentlemen) ….

…….If there ever was a photo sub-forum here, would you feel that ____ should or shouldn't include pics of himself wearing buckle strap girls shoes? Personally, I think he should keep his cross-dressing in his own closet. If ____ ever posted pics of his girly shoes….

….There was no knowledge in your prior post Nancy-boy….

….Since you often do the same exact thing post Nancy-boy….

….I have a better idea Nancy-boy….

….Finally, Nancy-boy has someone….

….Did you happen to teach Nancy-boy ____ how to do it…..

….you just don’t want to go near my other question, do you Nancy Boy?...[censored] ____ bailed out….

…Since there is no-one that could top the transgender hatchery trout _____ when it comes to posting absolute filth here….

….And look! The totally illiterate transgender trout thinks she is a lawyer now….

….Then we have _____ and his little transgender pal ….

….I can’t figure out why your little transgender friend ….

….Another set of lies about what happened during our trading of insults transgender coward ….

…It is most interesting that a number of the F.A.G.'s (Fake-Ass-Gentlemen) here….

…..Sounds something like Charleton Heston overdosing on estrogen!..

….._____, it appears you take it as a personal dog whistle when someone refers to homosexuals and transgenders? And with good reason!...

……because they don't want everyone to know that they have less stones than school-girls…

…. [censored] coward ….

…..self-appointed estrogen fueled..

….by all of the F.A.G.s (fake ass gentlemen)…. I freely admit to being rude to those who work to undermine our gun rights via their words and actions….

I'd like to see _________ demonstrate his dissatisfaction with the way Dave runs his website by doing one of those estrogen fueled "I'm Done" thin-skinned-crybaby farewell threads as we have seen in the past. ….

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then there is your fecal fixations

…….You are full of shit. Pretty much the same old same old from you…..

…..I had no intention of ever being nice to a spineless piece of shit….

…..lost his shit again….

…..I don’t give a shit what you think….

….the same little turd….

…. piece of shit coward ….

..you are so full of shit that your eyes are brown..

Intelligence appears important to you:

…..Thanks so much DUMBASS….

…..DUMBASS ___’s #post

..Here's stupid’s reply:….

..I'll bet that the moron above….

..you really are stupid and myopic….

…..Here's another Fudd Libtard…

…..you will always hold the title of "Village Idiot" here….

…You are so f***king stupid….

…tight-assed hypocritical pinhead…..

…Hey brainchild……..

..like an illiterate negro sharecropper.

…..Mental illness can hardly explain the kind of dishonesty you exhibit here King. You can keep right on posting denials King, hoping people will forget what you posted in the past. I will keep right on reminding them with your own words, that we have anti-2nd Amendment Trolls right here undermining our rights and stabbing us in the back…..

...That about sums up your mindset King. You are sick. You are a mentally ill anti-gun Troll in total denial of facts, clear words, and clear meaning, as patiently and repeatedly explained by the very Framers who wrote those words. And you are dishonest to the core of your being.....

Who can forget this example of real hate?

.....Please don't make us wait much longer to post your anti-gun legacy in the "Silent Doubles" memorial forum. Please hurry. Don't you want to see if you can abuse your poor dog Jake in the afterlife?...

…..The final say will be my memorial tribute to you and all of your anti-gun sentiments in Silent Doubles. You deserve it King. You earned it...

Courage or lack of it seems important to you and is often a focus:

…You are too cowardly and too disingenuous to admit when you have lied or when you have been wrong about me….….

…...who is being the disingenuous coward here…...

…...You have the same gutless personality...

…..He lost his shit and engaged in cowardly and decidedly uncivil behavior...

…..That pretty much makes you a lot like him, and just as cowardly....

…..tripartite of sleaze and cowardice...

…..your repeated cowardly running and fleeing...

…..you run like a coward...

…..your cowardly doxxing would not turn out as you envisioned...

…..What are you so afraid of coward...

…..you run away from it like a coward...

…..Tell us some more lies coward...

…..telling us you are not a coward...

…..who must run like a coward...

…..then runaway like the dishonest coward you are...

…. transgender coward ….

…. [censored] coward ….

…. filthy coward ….

…. spineless coward ….

…. piece of shit coward ….

…. Like the dishonest coward you are ….

…. You ran away from them like the coward you are ….

…. Maybe you are simply a coward ….

…..It's because you are nothing but a LYING dishonest piece of shit. And a gutless coward too... we must not forget that you are a gutless coward who needs to lie....

From a poster who expects others to respect his privacy and hides his true identity or jokingly assumes someone else’s identity

….Wow. Your keyboard courage is impressive…

Last edited by old colonel; 01/21/20 05:45 AM.

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
Sidelock
Sidelock

Wow Keith. I contacted you only a “short time before” I “publicly ridiculed” you?

What a pile of bullshit.

The only person here who regularly publicly ridicules you.........IS YOU. You make a fool of yourself regularly.

I suppose you used the vague phrase “short time” to give your bullshit some leeway.

I contacted you about bluing “a short time” after Doug died. I “publicly ridiculed” you a short time ago. Doug did not pass a “short time” ago. See how that works?

And quit clinging to Doug’s skirts. It’s disgusting the way you bring him up all the time when he’s not here to defend himself.

Last edited by canvasback; 01/21/20 07:50 AM.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Um, no James... I do not see how that works. I tried to be as civil as I could when responded to Nancy-boy's bullshit. I could have reverted to calling you a two-faced Canadian weasel. But I felt there was no need to go there to counter Nancy's crap. I really don't see how some bullshit about semantics makes a bit of difference in what transpired between us as you proceeded in manner that I do not believe you would find acceptable if the tables were turned.

I don't cling to Doug's skirt,and there was nothing in my statement that Doug would need or want to defend. So just stop being a disingenuous drama queen already.

The point in time when you contacted me about doing some rust bluing for you was quite a while after Doug had passed... relatively speaking, since he has only been gone a few years. The point in time when you emailed me coincided exactly with a point in time when you were IGNORING my posts. I recall that perfectly because I decided to respond to you via Doublegunshop PM rather than my email. However, I couldn't PM you because I got the notification that I could not PM this user because he is IGNORING YOUR POSTS. That was when I learned that you were doing this. Even at that, I still didn't wish to terminate what had been a pretty decent internet friendship.

So I just decided to just say nothing, and not reply to your request, to see how things played out. By then, you were becoming much more friendly sympathetic to the Libtards... something that I'm certain would have been very disappointing to Doug. Again, I said nothing, as I don't get to choose your friends. If you think telling that truth is somehow disrespectful to him, I guess we'll just agree to disagree. I spoke and corresponded with Doug more than enough to confidently state that I knew how he felt about the Libtards here. Some of the people you chose as preferred new friends were precisely the reason he quit posting here. I could just imagine his response to the post where you informed us that one of your best friends here was Stevie SKB... along with King and other Libs that weren't ever going to be on Doug's Top Ten Great Guys List. I know he would have been shocked at your transformation... to put it mildly.

It wasn't long after that when you really started becoming more and more critical of me. I checked again and saw that you still had me on IGNORE. I thought, this clown is acting like BrentD and the other turds that claim to ignore someone, yet still respond to them. Things quickly escalated, and your attacks got so intense that jOe responded with his advice to me: "WITH FRIENDS LIKE THAT, WHO NEEDS ENEMIES."

Of course, part of the problem was your obsession with jOe, and your perception that I was 100% wrong to defend anything he posted. That intense obsession with jOe was on full display yesterday when you were far more critical of jOe and his comments about gays than you were about the absolute filth directed toward craigd by nca225. Your new Libtard friends certainly taught you how to play the selective civility game.

You want to talk about being hoist upon your own petard??? What a joke!

Back to the realization that things were no longer friendly between us, I then emailed you about your actions, preferring to discuss your issues with me privately... like a friend would and should do. You gave a reply that I felt was rather lame. I replied to that, in point by point detail, and you didn't bother with a response. Then you soon posted another personal attack here. That was enough for me. I still attempted to keep it private, and I sent you the PM where I told you to go f**k yourself, and formally ended what I once foolishly thought was a friendship.

Being the drama queen you are, you posted that PM from me, and had your melt-down. I replied with what had transpired that proved to me that you were a two-faced Canadian weasel.

Is this coming back to you now? I still have the email where you asked me to blue barrels for you. I still have the PM where I told you to go f**k yourself. I'd have to look to see if your Thread where you posted my PM still exists, or if it has been deleted. I haven't bothered looking because it really isn't important to me. Over is over, although I find it strangely interesting that your only responses to things I have posted since then have been several times that you QUOTED me on gun rights, the economy, Trump vs. Liberals, etc., and said that you agreed with what I had posted. But I know all I need to know about you as a person and as a so-called friend. And I also know that when I laid it all out for you, you dropped out of the thread you had initiated, and kept a low profile for some time afterwards. You never would have backed down in a million years if you thought your behavior was admirable and justified, or the way you would want to be treated by a friend.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Gladys Kravitz, I really enjoyed your extensive compilation.

I'd say that I'm proud of your efforts, but I really don't think you are smart enough to do this by yourself. I believe that you had help from someone who would rather hide behind the scenes and keep a low profile, as you and the Preacher did during last January's Winter Offensive. Every battle involves planning, don't they? But it doesn't help when there are agents that intercept the plans for the attack. It's called counter-intelligence... when there is actually intelligence to counter.

I couldn't help noticing that you carefully edited out the names of the slimy turds I was directing those comments to. Truth be told, I believe a good many of them were directed toward a certain tight-assed hypocritical crybaby pinhead who calls himself old colonel... aka Gladys Kravitz. I hope they make you cry yourself to sleep every night, and eat you alive every day.

We know that all the rest were directed toward really fine quality gentlemen and invaluable members... right????

Uh, no... actually, they were directed toward the most disgusting and dishonest liberal worms here.

Explain this Gladys... None were directed toward Stan. Not even one was directed toward Ted. There were no nasties for jOe. Not a one for Miller. You won't find any that were directed toward KY jon. Nor was craigd a recipient of derision or insults (from me, at least)... nor a whole lot of other guys who aren't creepy lying sneaky, conniving, gutless worms who engage in repeated attempts to intimidate me or have me banned.

If you seriously think I'm going to ever be nice to a worm like you, or that you can change me or stop me, then you are dumber than I thought. And Gladys, that is being so ignorant, your I.Q would have to be in negative numbers. If you think I am going to be nice and polite and mannerly to the pure slimeballs here who post filthy things about my family, or lie to me, or lie about me, or conspire to engage in doxxing, threats, intimidation... those who call me on the phone screaming vulgar threats, call me everything but a white English gentleman, attempt to jeopardize my employment etc., while pretending that I am the root of all evil here... Then you have have proven and justified every negative thing I have ever said about your lying hypocritical idiotic self.

And you should also think twice about the absurd idea that I would ever respect the total and complete idiots who claim to be supportive of gun rights, while jeopardizing our gun rights every time they go into a voting booth, They do so by their unabashed support for anti-gunners. You are still incensed about the idea of a Memorial for your pen-pal King with a reprint of his extreme anti-gun rhetoric and QUOTES of his own words. . But King himself recently told us he was still proud of his words and his support for anti-gun Liberals.

The real motivation for your obsession with me is perfectly clear. You are willing to do anything you can, including an unhealthy investment of time and money to silence me, and hide the fact that these pukes are literally stabbing law abiding gun owners and citizens in the back. You claim to be a Conservative and a supporter of gun rights, but your actions here have once again revealed the truth about you.

Look assh0le... if you were really and sincerely interested in manners, civility, decorum, or following Dave's rules... you would have gone off the rails over the absolute filth that your transgender little friend nca225 directed toward craigd yesterday.

You read it, and so did buzz.

Originally Posted By: buzz
Originally Posted By: craigd

Only conversation Steve, but sure folks judge without knowing what's in the heart. How else would you know my pals are racists?

You know thrifty, if you didn't have keith's pubic hairs scratching your eyes all the time, you might actually know the answer to that by looking at what they have wrote instead.

Edited to add. I'm sorry, that was agenda driven and uncivil of me. My bad.
This is the filthiest post I think I’ve ever seen on this forum. A bit more than uncivil imho. You should be ashamed.

Perhaps you think that behavior and personal attack on a decent man will convert folks and make this a kinder and better forum??? Perhaps you will tell us that filth is your idea of staying withing Dave's rules? Perhaps you and BrentD will tell us that this is good manners? Perhaps you and SKB and canvasback will tell us that this is mannerly, intelligent, and less homophobic than jOe saying he doesn't think God created or approves of gays?

When pigs fly.

craigd is about as civil and non-confrontational as you can get. I am sure he is as straight as a laser beam in his sexuality, and is a good family man with a wife and kids. craigd has been taking a lot of heat lately as being some puppet or parrot who is influenced or controlled by me. Nothing could be further from the truth. craigd is a completely independent thinker. If I have a problem with craigd, (and I do) it is that I feel he is too nice and too kind to the liars and hypocrites here. But I don't expect or think I could ever change him. He will always be his own man.

craigd's style is as different as night and day from me. He regularly nails the disgusting lot of you Libtards with a special brand of subtle sarcasm. Many of us get a real laugh at the subtle digs and swipes he takes at you. The problem I have with that is that many of you, such as rocky mtn bill and nca225, are just too stupid to even comprehend the subtle b1tch-slaps he gives you. His lessons are wasted on students that have no brains. If I had any influence on craigd at all, I would advise him to disrespect you all as much as you disrespect him, instead of letting it roll off his back. I treat you as I do because being nice toward you plays into your hypocrite's game.

That said Gladys Kravitz, if you really felt the way you say you do about manners and decorum and civility, you would be posting a long collection of QUOTES of gutter filth, name calling, insults, personal attacks, dishonesty, attacks on religion and God, etc. from nca225. There is no shortage of it... if you mean what you say.

But you haven't, and you won't. Neither will SKB. There will be no calls from either you or the Preacher for him to stop posting filth while using an anonymous screen name. There will be no concerted effort by all of you to search for dirt and engage in doxxing of nca225. And BrentD will not hold up nca225's filth as a reason to withhold support for this forum, or as a reason to suggest a boycott and a mass migration to Upland Journal. rocky mtn bill saw that filth and is silent. Dr. Wanker has applauded nca225's behavior here. I have no doubt that nca225 gets advice and consent from some Liberal cowards who operate from the shadows here. The Preacher will not launch a personal attack thread or give his psychoanalysis, or even invoke his God or religion, even though nca225 regularly has disgusting things to say about his Lord, his Bible, and his Christian beliefs.

nca225's latest filth could not have been posted at a better time. The disgusting words nca225 posted here yesterday are nothing new, and hardly unexpected. For once, I am happy to see it because the collective and relative non-response from you and your friends was a priceless illustration of the truth about all of you Liberal liars.

You would be hard pressed to find a bigger collection of liars, frauds, and hypocrites anywhere on the internet, as the crowd of pukes you are a part of. And out of the whole disgusting sickening lot of you... Gladys, you are the most slimy piece of shit of all.

So save that for your collection you sick little worm.

Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.